PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore-t/o-lite-tackle-striper-killin-the silverwood-corys-backyard

TroutOnly
04-12-2013, 08:33 AM
i had been talking with hardcore for a while were are calenders would both be open at the same time and we could go fishin together ,well it happened thurs and we had a ball ,the bite was slow but we didnt throw in the towell like the rest of the fleet . we fished hard from opening right till the end. cory i really had a great time fishing with you and cant wait for the next trip,,,,,,,,,i busted into that smoked tuna as soon as i got home and started winding down from great day on the water with you ,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cory's working on the video as i write this report , should be great,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1491_zps6d3c5ced.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1491_zps6d3c5ced.jpg.html)
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1487_zpsb3c2bf02.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1487_zpsb3c2bf02.jpg.html)
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1488_zps34147820.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1488_zps34147820.jpg.html)

DEVOREFLYER
04-12-2013, 09:18 AM
I heard from the Bako Boys that you are gonna need a bigger net than that if you expect to beat them in the "Great Striper Smackdown". Just sayin' what I heard.:Envious:

seal
04-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Saw you guys trolling the Horn late in the day, I was deep in there tossing swimbaits, only got rolled on once. You were out there till the end that's for sure, so was I, never give up!

VERY NICE BOAT HARDCORE!

Hardcor
04-12-2013, 10:20 AM
I heard from the Bako Boys that you are gonna need a bigger net than that if you expect to beat them in the "Great Striper Smackdown". Just sayin' what I heard.:Envious:

cutbait called all day why we were on the water ! Have you ever seen a bigger rubber net then mine !

Hardcor
04-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Saw you guys trolling the Horn late in the day, I was deep in there tossing swimbaits, only got rolled on once. You were out there till the end that's for sure, so was I, never give up!

VERY NICE BOAT HARDCORE!

We would of fished all night if they would let us !

Thank you seal ! I saw you tossen !

Hardcor
04-12-2013, 11:13 AM
I had one of the best times of my life ! Thank you ,,,T/O,,,

It was a slow day for the moon phase ! We were getting nipped but no hook ups !

,,,T/O,,, would not take the wheel !

The master wanted to see what his student had learned !

So I took my old master ( Hardcore ! )

Light line, Little baits.

,,,T/O,,, Light Line, Nice Stripers !

Thank you Bob, I can't wait to do it again !

PS cutbait called all day, How did he get my private number ! I told cutbait ,,,T/O's,,, going off grandpa style ! This is frigging Awesome !

I have a video coming tomorrow morning !

Jmac
04-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Hey Seal, was that you on the beach I briefly talked to around 6:30 pm?

seal
04-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Hey Seal, was that you on the beach I briefly talked to around 6:30 pm?

I was deep in the Horn, talked with a man that was fishing for trout but think that was about it, don't think that was you.

Jmac
04-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Ok good. Guy I talked to kinda seemed like a prick

seal
04-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Ok good. Guy I talked to kinda seemed like a prick

Maybe that was me, lol!

trail blazer
04-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Looks like a great time men,,,,,,,,FANTASTIC!Isn,t very often I see bob get a ride on someone elses boat,,,good on you hardcore! BOB deserves a little r and r from all the boat handling dutys.boat is bad to the bone hardcore.,see youall soon,,,,,,next week I hope!TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
04-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeah I called, ALL day? sheesh thats an exaggeration!

I do know this.....

While the old timers were stuck in dinksville 3/4 of the day they didn't answer, then all of a sudden when an 8 lber hits the deck my "phone rings"

Glad you guys had fun, at your ages however you may wanna temper that enthusiasm to a more managable level, and keep the nitro glycerin pills handy

MikesOcean
04-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Siiick rig!

I'm sure you two old farts still put a hurting on Mr. Stripey!!!!

I'm sure this video will be full of surprises. Can't wait to see it, hurry and show it. Haha

We just hope it doesn't show all the romance between you two.

TroutOnly
04-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Carpboy the only thing ringin was youre ears while we were makin fun of you, m/o you'll be sitting on c/b's lap all the way to the lake ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

stocker
04-12-2013, 08:09 PM
That is one core-hard sled!!

Hardcor
04-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Looks like a great time men,,,,,,,,FANTASTIC!Isn,t very often I see bob get a ride on someone elses boat,,,good on you hardcore! BOB deserves a little r and r from all the boat handling dutys.boat is bad to the bone hardcore.,see youall soon,,,,,,next week I hope!TRAIL BLAZER

Thank you TrailBlazer. Bob got a little rest in the morning, my wife fixed him a big lunch with a lot of goodies but then Bob caught fire. Three nice Stripers on 6 pound mixed with a bunch of dinks.

I can't make San Antonio this time, It's my anniversary, that's the only thing keeping me back. I'll be there next invite !

Corey

Hardcor
04-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Yeah I called, ALL day? sheesh thats an exaggeration!

I do know this.....

While the old timers were stuck in dinksville 3/4 of the day they didn't answer, then all of a sudden when an 8 lber hits the deck my "phone rings"

Glad you guys had fun, at your ages however you may wanna temper that enthusiasm to a more managable level, and keep the nitro glycerin pills handy

The video does not lie

This is a Reel Brothers video, I try to show the real thing, Bob,,,,T/O,,, the legend is the real thing !

I want to thank you for showing up at the end of the video, That was really nice of you cutbait, and I didn't know you had such a nice voice when you sing !

PS I didn't know there wasn't a hair on your head !

,,,T/O,,, and I trolled up an old muddy hat you can model after you get your butts kick by two old elderly nitro glycerin eating guy's

Hardcor
04-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Siiick rig!

I'm sure you two old farts still put a hurting on Mr. Stripey!!!!

I'm sure this video will be full of surprises. Can't wait to see it, hurry and show it. Haha

We just hope it doesn't show all the romance between you two.

Thank you Mikes Ocean

,,,T/O,,, was on fire and you are right about three things

1. My boat is sick, no brag just fact !
2. We old farts put a hurting on Mr. Stripey !
3. The video is full of surprises

The romance thing ? It's called major respect, I love my brothers and Bob is just like my brothers.

Hardcor
04-12-2013, 08:36 PM
That is one core-hard sled!!

Thank you stocker, I built it custom just like me Hardcore !

trail blazer
04-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Thank you TrailBlazer. Bob got a little rest in the morning, my wife fixed him a big lunch with a lot of goodies but then Bob caught fire. Three nice Stripers on 6 pound mixed with a bunch of dinks.

I can't make San Antonio this time, It's my anniversary, that's the only thing keeping me back. I'll be there next invite !

CoreyNo prob abought s/ton hardcore,,,,,,,,,,,its a miracle I was able to get enough time off to go myself.maby bob will be there to find,m for us,,,hope so!

Hardcor
04-13-2013, 01:30 PM
No prob abought s/ton hardcore,,,,,,,,,,,its a miracle I was able to get enough time off to go myself.maby bob will be there to find,m for us,,,hope so!

http://youtu.be/-3FIn0YKdog