PDA

View Full Version : 4 Sale 2 Loomis IMX MBR782C’s and 1 Okuma Guide Select

Bassnman Mike
04-11-2013, 10:47 AM
I recently got a sponsorship from Kistler Rods so its time to sell off my other rods.

I’m starting out with 2 IMX MBR782C’s more rods to come in the future.

The MBR782C’s are both factory rods, 6’6 Medium Action, etc. one of them has the old style Weibe Super Sticker Handle and the other has a Fuji. The cork is a little dirty on both, as can be seen in the pictures but they are in excellent condition. I attempted to locate scratches, especially by the hook keeper but was unable to locate any. Retail on these are $260.00 each. I’d like to get $125.00 EACH, if we meet in person. I’m not sure how much the charge would be to ship.

More pictures/high resolution ones available upon request.

I would prefer not to ship if possible, I’ve had bad experiences with UPS and Fed Ex, but if need be I will ship for an additional cost which will be actual shipping cost. I live in Ridgecrest CA and I frequently drive down to Lancaster/Palmdale, Victorville and Lake Isabella so we could possibly meet at one of these locations.

For the quickest response please contact me via email, bassnmanmike@hotmail.com
http://bassnman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/MBR782-1Small.jpg
http://bassnman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/MBR782-3Small.jpg

Bassnman Mike
04-13-2013, 12:42 PM
All emails and PM's replied.

Just to answer a few questions,

I'm pretty firm on the price, please dont try and lowball me because I dont NEED to sell the rods so I'm in no big hurry to unload them.

I MIGHT be willing to make a trade depending on the item, but it should be for something that has about the same value.

I used the Okuma Guide Select rod for throwing big swimbaits but upgraded to Loomis Swimbait rods.

That being said, as of right now all 3 rods are still available.

Bassnman Mike
04-26-2013, 07:50 AM
All PM's and emails replied. These rods are still up for sale. I would really rather avoid shipping if possible. I plan on heading down to Bass Pro in mid May, we could possibly meet there then but I wont be making any trips down south just to sell them.

Also, the Loomis rods are the IMX Mag Bass Rods and are in great shape.

gogreeenz4
04-26-2013, 09:18 AM
All PM's and emails replied. These rods are still up for sale. I would really rather avoid shipping if possible. I plan on heading down to Bass Pro in mid May, we could possibly meet there then but I wont be making any trips down south just to sell them.

Also, the Loomis rods are the IMX Mag Bass Rods and are in great shape.

is the hook keeper on the guide select broken?

seal
04-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Congrats on the new sponsorship Bassnman.

Good luck Mr. Mike!

Bassnman Mike
04-26-2013, 05:49 PM
is the hook keeper on the guide select broken?

No its not. Looking at the picture it kind of appears to be broken but I just went and checked it and its not. Like I said, I only took it out twice and cast it maybe 15 times and never used the hook keeper. Bottom line, its fine.

Congrats on the new sponsorship Bassnman.

Good luck Mr. Mike!

Thanks Dale!

Bassnman Mike
05-25-2013, 07:46 AM
Original post updated.

Okuma Sold

Loomis price lowered