PDA

View Full Version : I Keep Getting Lucky! S.W.A.T. at my Favorite Hole... Again! Extra Report.

PTN
04-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Looked up the conditions last night and supposed to be 2-3 ft swells. I got out to the AO around 1130AM with it being bright and sunny. There were a lot of surfers around with people laying around on the beach. Tide was outgoing high tide and the surge as the wave crashed to shore was pretty strong. I could see kelp on top of the water and snagged a couple of times. The water had a murky white green to it and pass outer waves breaks, the water was dark blue and clear. I wanted to throw to the dark, clear water but the wind was up a bit and wasn't having any of that.

Armed with my Sexy Smelt LC FM110, I moved and kept trying to find open spots away from the surfers and worked a good trench for a bit. Kept throwing there for a good hour for nothing. I decided to take a break and head to the restroom and take my time since I figured I need the water to get a little lower to fish the hole I've been catching them in.

I went straight to my favorite hole and around 115PM I get a good hit on a slow and steady retrieve and fight was on. Was a small one about 13" and took some quick pictures and off it went. Kept fishing and felt like I was playing frogger. Casting and trying to avoid the stray kelp on top of the water as I retrieve. Sometimes I'd snag it but I had a feeling there had to be more that wanted to play.

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-10-13%2026%20and%20half%20Halibut/IMG_0701_zps1fd3277b.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-10-13%2026%20and%20half%20Halibut/IMG_0702_zpsf4b0315d.jpg

Cast as far as I could with a low swing in a nice dark blue spot that didn't look so murky and started to retrieve slowly. SLAM!!! :EyePop: This was the most violent and strongest I ever felt anything hit a LC before and I knew it was going to be big when it straight pulled drag right away. I almost thought it could be a white seabass.. This thing started to take drag like nothing and it hunkered down once. The fish pull dragged one more time and POP!! Rod went straight and I thought the lure or line snapped :Sad: I tried to reel but I couldn't and look down to see that the fish pulled drag so hard that my line was on my bail and popped the bail open!! Closed the bail real quick and this fish was still on :Twisted: Got it to the skinny and had to really time it but the waves weren't helping. The fish kept swimming away in the skinny water and finally I just went in and tailed it.

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-10-13%2026%20and%20half%20Halibut/IMG_0703_zpse27fb43b.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-10-13%2026%20and%20half%20Halibut/IMG_0704_zpsfd1f71eb.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-10-13%2026%20and%20half%20Halibut/c1_zps5b38b555.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-10-13%2026%20and%20half%20Halibut/c2_zpsf4276928.jpg
26 1/2" even though I thought I saw 27"

I tried for a bit longer and got another big hit but not as violent. Big drag pulls and fought it for a good 1 minute. The fish hunkered down and I tried lifting and forcing it up too much and lure popped off :Angry: Knew it was a heavy one but at least I added to my count :Cool:

5th legal in the surf for the year and 10th overall now! I couldn't be any luckier. Had a dad and his kid come over and take some pictures for me. He asked what the legal size was and told him 22" and as he finished taking a couple of pictures for me, I released it. He was surprised but understood as he fished himself :Big Grin: I hope you guys enjoy my reports and get out there and fish :Smile:

The Wingnut Tebow Pose (Except with no rod in my mouth :LOL:)
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-10-13%2026%20and%20half%20Halibut/a_zps1798f19e.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-10-13%2026%20and%20half%20Halibut/b_zpsfe2e9d6c.jpg

-Peter

bbqsushi
04-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Holy crap dude!! You must be working on Rookie Of The Year! Nice comeback after the Commander took you to school last weekend. Way to bounce back, lose the stripes, and show him that you're in the hunt. I appreciate the report - keeps me hopeful. Keep rolling numbers out there!!!

Hi-Five,
Nate

sidified
04-10-2013, 11:55 PM
PTN, you're chewing up alot of Arthur's fishing time while he updates the Leader Board with your reports.:ROFL:
I'm digging the persistent success you and so many of our other brothers are having.
In fact, what're you all doing reading this?? You're supposed to be fishing!!

bachiboy
04-10-2013, 11:55 PM
DUDE!!! This is starting to sound like a broken record, but WAY TO GO MAN!!!!!:EyePop::Thumbs Up::Envious: Absolutely stellar year you're having. You're putting in a lot of hours so you've earned all this success. Too bad about the one lost, but I guess Poseidon was trying to keep it a little real.:Razz: Can't complain about getting a nice fish like that though. Very cool!

Congrats!
Don

onekrzyboi
04-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Your fishing mojo is always there when I'm not around... I'm sensing something here..:Embarrassed:
Nice catch! It doesn't surprise me to be getting a text with a LC lodged in a butt's mouth anymore. That color really is your lucky color. Maybe someday I can do the halibut pose. :Envious:

Bochixter
04-11-2013, 05:46 AM
Nice Fish Peter !!! U are on fire man !!!
Keep up the good work .
I can't wait to hit the sand
Now with all these nice fish coming to shore !!!!

DockRat
04-11-2013, 06:35 AM
That's some good Butt action.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb17/morganradams/m_b4ab7ab2a30a163867af251dbba130ff.gif

murrieta angler
04-11-2013, 06:35 AM
You're blowing the place up Peter!! :Explode:
I went out yesterday for 3 1/2 hours of pure.....:Skunk:
Right place, right time.
You are gonna make the rest of us work extra hard this year..:Envious:
Great Job,
Robert
<><

skunked4life
04-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Peter,

Congrats on another epic outing. Normally I would say its the right place at the right time, but lately, it seems as though that you have the midas touch. At this rate the SWAT rookies might coup de taut the seniors and take over! :Shocked: Give thanks and feel the warmth of His blessings!

Keep golden and don't forget to leave me some!

Ken

Wingnut
04-11-2013, 09:37 AM
When does that internship kick in...? I'm just asking because maybe "work" will slow you down a little bit so we can catch up. :LOL:
If only I can fish 3-4 times a week. :Twisted:
Nicely done Peter, you are indeed the leading candidate for S.W.A.T. "Rookie of the Year." :Big Grin:
Set up a session with the prospects, let's see if we can get them officially inducted. :Wink:

Geez, I just got another update from the battlefield... Peter is absolutely white hot! :Envious:

PTN
04-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Woke up early and I couldn't go back to sleep and the clock read 530AM. Got up and got ready and checked conditions. Looked good and wanted to see if the bite was still hot. Really clear water and not as much kelp floating around, so I work a couple of spots before getting to my favorite spot.

Got to my favorite spot :Fishing Hole: and 2 casts in and I'm on. Today I was using my baitcaster (Abu Garcia Revo SX) and medium Clarus with a MS Ghost Jack Smelt LC. The fish didn't feel that big but I was excited I was on. The fish finally realized it was in the skinny and took off a couple of times pulling drag and I just stuck the wood to it and horsed it in. I didn't think it was that big and was just going to throw it back real quick but decided to do a quick measure.

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-11-13%20Legal%20Halibut/IMG_0714_zpsec41d433.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-11-13%20Legal%20Halibut/IMG_0715_zpsbb9f47e5.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-11-13%20Legal%20Halibut/a_zps04817621.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-11-13%20Legal%20Halibut/b_zps754ab21e.jpg

23 Inches :Cool:

Did a quick release and back to fishing :Fishing Catch: I ended up getting a bunch of hits but nothing connecting. Finally after a bit, I ended up hooking 2 more shorts. I casted around the hole for some more for nothing and tried different spots. Headed out and got some donuts. I think I ate too many of them :whistle:

The shorts
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-11-13%20Legal%20Halibut/IMG_0721_zps2e0ca9a0.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/ptfishing/04-11-13%20Legal%20Halibut/IMG_0719_zps55dc244c.jpg

-Peter

troublehook
04-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Man you are on a serious roll. :Envious:
Very cool not keeping every legal you catch too. :Thumbs Up:

skunked4life
04-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Phenomenal! Simply phenomenal! Hope to see you out there on Saturday. Don't bring your rod and don't let Arthur show up either. Some of the other prospects need a chance out there.:Envious:

Wingnut
04-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Phenomenal! Simply phenomenal! Hope to see you out there on Saturday. Don't bring your rod and don't let Arthur show up either. Some of the other prospects need a chance out there.:Envious:

:ROFL: I won't be there... I've already given a directive to all S.W.A.T. Veterans to lay off the spot and let the Rookies and Prospects have at it. :Wink:

bachiboy
04-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Man, your on a roll! Absolutely incredible!

I've already given a directive to all S.W.A.T. Veterans to lay off the spot and let the Rookies and Prospects have at it. :Wink:

Even me? I'm fairly useless these days. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::Wink:

frankjz
04-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Supercool! Great looking fish, clean, damn near elegant. Sufers hmmm...Now where in the heck is this halibut hole..? I fished Malibu this morning at dawn. Spectacularly beautiful and calm...but no fish. Thanks for showing us that halibut do really still live on this coast.

cheers,

fz

fishshep
04-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Nice Legal !!! :Big Grin:

Did you get a Vid with that Go-Pro ?

PTN
04-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Holy crap dude!! You must be working on Rookie Of The Year! Nice comeback after the Commander took you to school last weekend. Way to bounce back, lose the stripes, and show him that you're in the hunt. I appreciate the report - keeps me hopeful. Keep rolling numbers out there!!!

Hi-Five,
Nate

Thanks Nate, you should join me on the sand one of these days and get that mission complete maybe :Big Grin:

PTN, you're chewing up alot of Arthur's fishing time while he updates the Leader Board with your reports.:ROFL:
I'm digging the persistent success you and so many of our other brothers are having.
In fact, what're you all doing reading this?? You're supposed to be fishing!!

Thanks Sid, whatever I can do to slow down Arthur :LOL:, he's a machine when he's in the surf!

DUDE!!! This is starting to sound like a broken record, but WAY TO GO MAN!!!!!:EyePop::Thumbs Up::Envious: Absolutely stellar year you're having. You're putting in a lot of hours so you've earned all this success. Too bad about the one lost, but I guess Poseidon was trying to keep it a little real.:Razz: Can't complain about getting a nice fish like that though. Very cool!

Congrats!
Don

Thanks Don, Poseidon has been very kind to me :Big Grin:

Your fishing mojo is always there when I'm not around... I'm sensing something here..:Embarrassed:
Nice catch! It doesn't surprise me to be getting a text with a LC lodged in a butt's mouth anymore. That color really is your lucky color. Maybe someday I can do the halibut pose. :Envious:

:LOL: Nope, was just going at the right tide. You'll get that big one soon. Thanks Danny.

Nice Fish Peter !!! U are on fire man !!!
Keep up the good work .
I can't wait to hit the sand
Now with all these nice fish coming to shore !!!!

Thanks for kind words Chris. This year has started off very well for me and hopefully for everyone else too :Big Grin:

That's some good Butt action.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb17/morganradams/m_b4ab7ab2a30a163867af251dbba130ff.gif

I like big butts and I can not lie? :LOL: Thanks DR.

You're blowing the place up Peter!! :Explode:
I went out yesterday for 3 1/2 hours of pure.....:Skunk:
Right place, right time.
You are gonna make the rest of us work extra hard this year..:Envious:
Great Job,
Robert
<><

Thanks Robert, I'm waiting for one of your epic reports and I hope it'll come soon :Smile:

Peter,

Congrats on another epic outing. Normally I would say its the right place at the right time, but lately, it seems as though that you have the midas touch. At this rate the SWAT rookies might coup de taut the seniors and take over! :Shocked: Give thanks and feel the warmth of His blessings!

Keep golden and don't forget to leave me some!

Ken

Thanks Ken, I'll do my best to leave you some :LOL: I hope to see you on the sand and will let you know soon.

When does that internship kick in...? I'm just asking because maybe "work" will slow you down a little bit so we can catch up. :LOL:
If only I can fish 3-4 times a week. :Twisted:
Nicely done Peter, you are indeed the leading candidate for S.W.A.T. "Rookie of the Year." :Big Grin:
Set up a session with the prospects, let's see if we can get them officially inducted. :Wink:

Geez, I just got another update from the battlefield... Peter is absolutely white hot! :Envious:

:LOL: I'm still waiting on the word. I'll do my best to help with what I can :Big Grin: Thanks Arthur!

Man you are on a serious roll. :Envious:
Very cool not keeping every legal you catch too. :Thumbs Up:

Thank you troublehook, I do believe in C&R as I want the fishery to be healthy as possible for maybe one day my kids can catch fish too and other future anglers :Smile:

Supercool! Great looking fish, clean, damn near elegant. Sufers hmmm...Now where in the heck is this halibut hole..? I fished Malibu this morning at dawn. Spectacularly beautiful and calm...but no fish. Thanks for showing us that halibut do really still live on this coast.

cheers,

fz

Thanks fz, as for the hole, it'll be kept a secret for now :Secret::Big Grin: The water should be getting warmer soon and fish should move in too..

Nice Legal !!! :Big Grin:

Did you get a Vid with that Go-Pro ?

Thanks fishshep. I got a couple of videos of my catches but sometimes when casting over a 100 times or more, you forget you have a camera on top of your head when you finally catch a fish :LOL: It's usually that or the battery dies first. I'm going to save the video clips and kind of do a overall one maybe and if I can get more RAM for my computer to edit. Editing takes up a lot of memory!

jinbow
04-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Wow,,,,,great record, already 10 legals...:Applause:
I havnt got a chance to get any kind of butt.
It looks like I need to reel the LC slowly...Thanks.

Albert (jinbow)

dlmoo312
04-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Dude! That's one sweet honey hole you found!
You are making some serious distance on the leaderboard man! Congrats:Thumbs Up:
I was out fishing in the oc area yesterday. I did manage a flat fish of the right kind... too bad it was short! lol
Thanks for the report and keep it up!

-Daniel

bloox8
04-12-2013, 04:48 PM
You're on fire dude!
If we ever have a youngins vs the veterans fish-off, I'd be way more than happy to have you on my team :LOL:
We should talk to Arthur about it...

Keep it up man. I'll join you as soon as I get all my school stuff out of the way.

Thien

murrieta angler
04-12-2013, 06:17 PM
You're on fire dude!
If we ever have a youngins vs the veterans fish-off, I'd be way more than happy to have you on my team :LOL:

Keep it up man. I'll join you as soon as I get all my school stuff out of the way.

Thien

OH DANG!!!!!!!
Did you just throw down the gauntlet?!? :Big Grin:
Thien, you might have just opened up a can of worms that you won't be able to put back...:Wink:
IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!!!! or are you too young to remember that game..:Razz:

Robert
<><

Wingnut
04-12-2013, 06:26 PM

Hey Thien, we can have a S.W.A.T. Rookies vs Veterans Challenge, that would be fun... :Big Grin:

But we're gonna to need you to get officially inducted first to participate... :LOL: :Wink: :Envious: :Razz: :ROFL: jk, lol :Big Smile:

exfactor
04-12-2013, 06:26 PM
I like it!!! They're getting a little cocky now, oh man, your counting chickens now. Now what are we gonna have for the winners? Arthur, you be quiet now.

iLLest
04-12-2013, 06:29 PM
To all the Veterans out there in S.W.A.T:

"The students have become the teachers..." :Envious:

Bring it! hahaha

PONTOON
04-12-2013, 06:31 PM
You're on fire dude!

Thien

Oh Dude! :LOL:

I was just walking out of the house to take my wife to a nice dinner and I get a text from another of the "Senior S.W.A.T. Members" that one of the younger S.W.A.T. Members (Oooops, I should say Prospects):Envious: has thrown down the gauntlet and wants a Youngster vs. Veteran fish off ! :Shocked:

Oh it's on! :Cool:

Wadaya say Robert, lets have the Commander set it up.................Wait a minute. The Commander just had another Birthday........He's on our Team! :Wink:

murrieta angler
04-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Hey Thien, we can have a S.W.A.T. Rookies vs Veterans Challenge, that would be fun... :Big Grin:

But we're gonna to need you to get officially inducted first to participate... :LOL: :Wink: :Envious: :Razz: :ROFL: jk, lol :Big Smile:

LOL :LOL:

Let the games begin!

sorry for the thread jack peter...:Envious:

murrieta angler
04-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Oh Dude! :LOL:

I was just walking out of the house to take my wife to a nice dinner and I get a text from another of the "Senior S.W.A.T. Members" that one of the younger S.W.A.T. Members has thrown down the gauntlet and wants a Youngster vs. Veteran fish off ! :Shocked:

Oh it's on! :Cool:

Wadaya say Robert, lets have the Commander set it up.................Wait a minute. The Commander just had another Birthday........He's on our Team! :Wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zGEBhJMHA

He meant to say, "" FISHINGGGGG!!!! ""

bachiboy
04-12-2013, 08:10 PM
If we ever have a youngins vs the veterans fish-off

...Bachi shakes his head.

Kids.:Rolls Eyes:

So, I'm a little confused as to my classification here. I'm no kid, but technically can be considered somewhat of a rookie, considering I didn't get inducted to late summer last year. So, where would I fall? I could just be Switzerland in this war and be a judge.:Wink:

skunked4life
04-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Don, youth is all in the mind. I suspect that we are similar ages but from what i can tell, you are still a kid at heart. As to where you fall, i think TN, really meant rookies vs veterans. You are welcome on team rookie! Hope i can join you real soon!

skunked4life
04-12-2013, 09:54 PM
OH DANG!!!!!!!
Thien, you might have just opened up a can of worms that you won't be able to put back...:Wink:
IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!!!! or are you too young to remember that game..:Razz:

Robert
<><

Once i meet my challenge, can i join team veterans? I used to spend rolls of quarters on DK! Galaga too but that doesn't flow too well...

Its on like galaga!

Jaysuuun
04-12-2013, 11:04 PM
So I'm a little confused is it Veterans vs Rookies or Old Timers vs Young Bucks? :Confused::LOL:

PTN
04-12-2013, 11:07 PM
:ROFL::Popcorn: This is hilarious now. I'm ready for war! "This is SPARTAA!" :Pillow Fight:

bbqsushi
04-13-2013, 12:23 AM
Does Pre-rookie count? I ain't an official member yet, but shoot, it looks like the vets have some serious pride at stake here. And I too, like Don, am a rookie in the surf, a kid at heart, but chronologically geriatric. What ever the challenge is, and if I'm invited, ITS ON LIKE.... LIKE, UHHHH, PONG!!! On my Commodore 64!!:Argument::Neener Neener::LOL:

Wingnut
04-13-2013, 10:49 AM
Holy Halibut Batman! The kid got ANOTHER legal Flattie this morning! :EyePop:
Peter will post a new report soon! :Wink:

The S.W.A.T. Rookie is leaving a trail of Halibut destruction... :Twisted:
That's like SIX legal Halibut in about a week and a half span, UNREAL!

Two ways we can split the Teams. :Idea:
Which would you guys prefer?
Vote: S.W.A.T. Members, please shoot me a PM. :Wink:

Choice "A"
Team Veterans (2+ years Members)
Wingnut
Bones
Flyngby
JerryG
Exfactor
BSP
Blackwater
Klocked
Murrieta Angler
Saltman
Fish_Sauce
Midgettosser1
iLLest
ToadsToadsOnly
Sidified
Perchin' Dave
Q3Fishboy
Which Way Out
Jaysuuun
Tesserz
Pontoon
Sharkbait

Team Rookies
SP Dan
Mr_Dunev
Nipple Twister
Bachiboy
Trollmiester
Dlmoo312
Bloox8
PTN
Wharf Rat
BBQSushi
Skunked4life

Choice "B"
The Old Fogy Stogies. (40+ years old)
Wingnut
Bones
Flyngby
JerryG
Exfactor
Blackwater
Klocked
Murrieta Angler
Saltman
Sidified
Perchin' Dave
Which Way Out
Pontoon
SP Dan
Nipple Twister
Bachiboy
Trollmiester
Wharf Rat
BBQSushi

The Young Guns.
BSP
Fish_Sauce
Midgettosser1
iLLest
ToadsToadsOnly
Q3Fishboy
Jaysuuun
Tesserz
Sharkbait
Mr_Dunev
Dlmoo312
PTN
Bloox8
Skunked4life

iLLest
04-13-2013, 11:35 AM
I'm ready for some friendly competition. What would be at stakes? Bragin rights? LC's? Facial and Pedicure? :Big Grin:

bloox8
04-13-2013, 11:55 AM
LOL!! Oh man... If this is really happening, LETS DO THIS!! :Beat Stick::Slap::Sissy Fight::Idiot::Death2Above::Spank::Pillow Fight:
GO TEAM ROOKIE!

OH DANG!!!!!!!

Robert
<><
Those are battle words!..... ITS ON :No Pity:

:ROFL:

Lets get it started :Big Grin: We should make the challenge last for a month or longer
Whats on the line? Losers all line up and do 100 push-ups while the rest takes pictures???? :ROFL: JK JK JK

bloox8
04-13-2013, 12:00 PM
To all the Veterans out there in S.W.A.T:

"The students have become the teachers..." :Envious:

Bring it! hahaha

Can we draft Frank into our group!? :LOL:
He's already cheering for us!

bloox8
04-13-2013, 12:20 PM
BTW, I had a really funny dream last night.

I had a dream that Mike called me up and told me that he was going to take me and a couple other guys to his secret pond to fish. Next thing you know all the SWAT guys ended up showing up at my house and started setting up all their gear. I asked Mike whats going on and he says to follow him as he walked into my house. He took everyone to the ponds in my backyard (I have several ponds in my backyard) and we ended up having a fish-off for the biggest koi :ROFL: ....... We fished for a while and then..... I woke up because I got a text from Ken and Arthur about ptn's legal!

FUNNY DREAM!

Re8elmonk0341
04-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Call him butter, 'cause he's on a roll!!!!!

Wingnut
04-13-2013, 12:29 PM
BTW, I had a really funny dream last night.

I had a dream that Mike called me up and told me that he was going to take me and a couple other guys to his secret pond to fish. Next thing you know all the SWAT guys ended up showing up at my house and started setting up all their gear. I asked Mike whats going on and he says to follow him as he walked into my house. He took everyone to the ponds in my backyard (I have several ponds in my backyard) and we ended up having a fish-off for the biggest koi :ROFL: ....... We fished for a while and then..... I woke up because I got a text from Ken and Arthur about ptn's legal!

FUNNY DREAM!

Dreaming about Bones?!? :Shocked: :ROFL:

You woke up just before I caught the biggest Koi and whooped the Rookies' butts! :LOL:

bachiboy
04-13-2013, 01:24 PM
Don, youth is all in the mind. I suspect that we are similar ages but from what i can tell, you are still a kid at heart. As to where you fall, i think TN, really meant rookies vs veterans. You are welcome on team rookie! Hope i can join you real soon!

Based on option B of the teams, I'd say I have a few years on ya Ken but, yes, I'm definitely a kid at heart.:Wink: And I'm definitely lookin forward to any opportunity to fish the surf with you.

skunked4life
04-13-2013, 01:33 PM
LOL!! Oh man... If this is really happening, LETS DO THIS!! :Beat Stick::Slap::Sissy Fight::Idiot::Death2Above::Spank::Pillow Fight:
GO TEAM ROOKIE!

Those are battle words!..... ITS ON :No Pity:

:ROFL:

Lets get it started :Big Grin: We should make the challenge last for a month or longer
Whats on the line? Losers all line up and do 100 push-ups while the rest takes pictures???? :ROFL: JK JK JK

Whoa Thien! Take a deep breath there buddy! I know i dont look it but i am up there in age. 100 push ups? I can do maybe 20. Lets get together :Group Hug: and make this a realistic bet for all involved. I dont want to jeopardize my prospect status but some of the "veterans" might not be able to do more than 5 push ups at best. :ROFL:

iLLest
04-13-2013, 07:21 PM
Thien, why in the world are you having dreams about Mike? I mean, I know he's good looking and all but damn. :LOL:

exfactor
04-13-2013, 07:50 PM
Time to load the surface irons again Arthur. There was a 40# seabass caught up here today by Marco

PTN
04-14-2013, 10:42 PM
Thien, why in the world are you having dreams about Mike? I mean, I know he's good looking and all but damn. :LOL:

:LOL: Thien, it's okay. For some reason, I can imagine that happening with Mike and his big smile/smirk acting like everything is normal :Big Smile:

SP Dan
04-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Well done Brotha!

Poseidon rewarded you well this day Sir with this FAT .... healthy looking 26 1/2" Halibut! WTG!!

Thanx for the fun-to-read report with pic's!

SP Dan <"))><

blackwater
04-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Option B for the teams looks good to me. :Wink:
But the veterans won't get much help from me, I haven't hit the surf in a year. :Crying: