PDA

View Full Version : Trolling Sliverwood Lake ( video ) Hardcore's apology to cutbait

Hardcor
04-10-2013, 11:54 AM
I received a few PM's lately and found out why cutbait has it in for me. I want to apologize to cutbait right here and now !

The PM's said that cutbait had watched one of my first Sliverwood lake video's and had his feelings hurt.

I've only been doing this video thing for a year and I didn't realize the affect it could have on some people.

I have a special relationship with my brother and in the video you see this relationship clearly.

Apparently this video reminded cutbait how his older brother TrailBlazer related to him.

I'm sorry cutbait, I'll get better, and so will you !

I'm sorry about some cursing, just warning you. This is real as the camera see's it. I try to show the real thing, The Reel Brothers !

Late in the video I name a Striper Mikey !

http://youtu.be/jNfOea2_T5U

dk4885
04-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Alls I have to say is I can't wait. I will have front row seats.

DEVOREFLYER
04-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Where and when, my busy social calendar is filling fast. The "GREAT STRIPER SMACKDOWN" where and when, they ain't got cold feet have they? I thought the Bako Boys excepted the challenge or was it the other way around. lol

Stinkbait
04-10-2013, 08:08 PM
SAVE THE PUMPING FOR THE BEDROOM ! Ah ha ha!

panfishman
04-11-2013, 01:02 PM
love the videos corey reminds me and my brothers

Hardcor
04-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Alls I have to say is I can't wait. I will have front row seats.

I can't wait to dk4885

Where and when, my busy social calendar is filling fast. The "GREAT STRIPER SMACKDOWN" where and when, they ain't got cold feet have they? I thought the Bako Boys excepted the challenge or was it the other way around. lol

The old guy's are ready, we just tuned up and all we need is cutbait to commit ! The big man TrailBlazer say's let's go !

SAVE THE PUMPING FOR THE BEDROOM ! Ah ha ha!

Hey I remember doing that a long time ago !

love the videos corey reminds me and my brothers

Thank you panfisherman, enjoy your brothers, There is a new video tomorrow morning 4-13 check it out !