PDA

View Full Version : Hume Lake

Troutin Man
04-09-2013, 08:57 AM
I am planning a trip to Hume Lake in July. Do not know much about it. My wife does not do well in heat. Does anyone know the average high temps at Hume? Anyone ever been there and have some tips?

seal
04-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Looks like mid 90's.

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/051204:13

Hotbite909
04-09-2013, 06:49 PM
I have been there many times in July. It is around mid 70's when we have gone camping. The trout/sacramento perch fishing use to be good near the dam area and if you need some supplies you can stop off at the store near the, "Christian Camp". I usually have to bring the bug spray because the mosquito's tear it up in the shade. We usually camp in the secluded area near the entrance. We usually see some deer and at night we hear animals walking around the tent. I think it might be some sasquatch or something like that. Too scared to get up and look.:LOL:

Troutin Man
04-09-2013, 11:48 PM
I have been there many times in July. It is around mid 70's when we have gone camping. The trout/sacramento perch fishing use to be good near the dam area and if you need some supplies you can stop off at the store near the, "Christian Camp". I usually have to bring the bug spray because the mosquito's tear it up in the shade. We usually camp in the secluded area near the entrance. We usually see some deer and at night we hear animals walking around the tent. I think it might be some sasquatch or something like that. Too scared to get up and look.:LOL:

I like the 70s better than the 90s. Thanks to both f you for responding. Will take the skeet spray for sure.