PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Nipple Twister!

PONTOON
04-09-2013, 06:40 AM
Happy Birthday John!:Cool:

Have a great day and don't worry too much about us guys in the trenches........We gotcha covered. :LOL:

Catch some fish!:Thumbs Up:

skunked4life
04-09-2013, 07:42 AM
Happy birthday sir!

murrieta angler
04-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Happy Birthday John!
I know you are fishing this morning and I hope you get multiple legals.
Robert
<><

Wingnut
04-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Happy Birthday John. :Big Grin:
Surf is really pumping out there right now, be careful...
Good luck and I expect a full report from the battlefield sometime today. :Wink:

trollmiester
04-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Happy birthday john.every time i fish with you , i look and your sudenly a halfmile away.you haul *** casting the lucky craft.next time i am put a big anchor with a big sand spike to your belt so you could only move a couple of feet either way.ypur one of the hardest working fisherman i have ever seen.keep up the good work buddy.lolololol

Nipple Twister
04-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Pontoon posts:

Happy Birthday John!:Cool:

Have a great day and don't worry too much about us guys in the trenches........We gotcha covered. :LOL:

Why Thank You, Thank You very much, how kind...................yup, thats what I needed, to be reminded turning 50.......

hahaha, just kidding.......very cool, thx Kemo.
My plan was yes, to fish my butt off for some 'buts........life got in the way of fishing (fishing is on a whole 'nother level then life....right?) so I had to pass......no fishy, fishy for johnny, johnny.......

No worries, I'll catch up..........

skunked4life wrote:

Happy birthday sir!

Thank You Sir.......

Robert said:

Happy Birthday John!
I know you are fishing this morning and I hope you get multiple legals.

Must have been feeling my heart 'cause deep down that is truely where I wanted to be....thx brother......

no worries, payback is a _______ !

Sir Wingnut writes:

Happy Birthday John. http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
Surf is really pumping out there right now, be careful...
Good luck and I expect a full report from the battlefield sometime today. http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for the kind words........I had such a plan going so much so I was even rough drafting my report, thats how bad I wanted to actully have something to report but couldn't swing it.......readin all the fine reports posted kept me at an even keel.........be careful out there, thx brother.......Sir..................... see you soon.....

Trollmiester typed:

Happy birthday john.every time i fish with you , i look and your sudenly a halfmile away.you haul *** casting the lucky craft.next time i am put a big anchor with a big sand spike to your belt so you could only move a couple of feet either way.ypur one of the hardest working fisherman i have ever seen.keep up the good work buddy.

Trolly, Trolly, Trolly........hahahahahahahahahahahaha....ok, next time I stay put, too funny......that day was hell out there, had to keep moving to stay outta the way of the surf......

Hey, thanks buddy, we gotta do it with better conditions next time.........see you soon my friend....ah, Legend...

Peter wrote:

Happy Birthday John! I hope you have a great one!

Thanks Peter, wish it was more like what you been havin.......nice job slayer.......thx again.....

PTN
04-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Happy Birthday John! I hope you have a great one!

-Peter