PDA

View Full Version : 4/7 - Lake Skinner Report

skatino
04-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Was out on Skinner, about 8 am - 12 pm with my girlfriend. Did alot of looking since I was kinda prefishing a club tourney I have coming up out there. Got out, started with the prop bait. Nothing, but one rolled on it. Oh well, guess the bass in the west don't always follow the rules. Ended the day with 3 (in about a 30 minute window) on DS! Nice quick little session out on the water. All the fish came around 11:30.

Steve

blufinhker
04-07-2013, 10:19 PM
How's That Boat Running For You ? I have been on a Roll as of late Stuck a 11lb about a month ago
and 81/2 last week. Boat Looks Sharp Good Luck on your Tournament >>>

skatino
04-07-2013, 10:30 PM
How's That Boat Running For You ? I have been on a Roll as of late Stuck a 11lb about a month ago
and 81/2 last week. Boat Looks Sharp Good Luck on your Tournament >>>

Hey man, boats been running great...carpets wearing in nice, just got custom rod racks last week for it, so I will be able to neatly organize 28 rods between the two lockers. Looking forward to getting them into the boat...hopefully this week. Oh, I also recessed the trolling motor pedal. The turned out to be a task, but worth the money, blood and cussing that went with it.

Where have you been fishing at? Still hitting Canyon Lake? I need to lay my dropshot rod down and start focusing on the big bites, but its hard when you are being consistent! Hope to see you out on the water soon, I still have your number, I will call you when I get a break, maybe we can hit the water.

Steve