PDA

View Full Version : Corona Lake

elfarolitojr03
04-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Plan on visiting corona lake next week, never been there but heard fishing is good. Im going float tubing but i have no idea where to fish. Can anyone give me some intel on where some good spots are. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks FNN,

HOOK & BOOK
04-08-2013, 11:42 AM
I fish Corona off a Kayak. I've had the best fishing between the boat launch and the dam. Power worms or mice tails in white, orange, pink, chartreuse work for me. 2lb test floro carbon is a must, either drop shotted or the smallest lead shot about 18" above the hook. Keep the worm moving to give it action. Chartreuse power bait seems to be the beat color if your a power bait fisherman.

Troutin Man
04-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Plan on visiting corona lake next week, never been there but heard fishing is good. Im going float tubing but i have no idea where to fish. Can anyone give me some intel on where some good spots are. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks FNN,

Hit the east cliff area since you have a float tube...the trees on the other side of the lake. That's been good. Also the area behind the snack shop. Don't use more than a 2 or 4 lb. test with anywhere between an 18 inch to 3 foot leader. Water is a murky brown so bring some scent. The more powerful and the better. You know...the more your hands smell of garlic, etc. the better chance you have!