PDA

View Full Version : New SWAT prospect here ...Challenge under way !!!

Dawn Treader
04-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Hello fellow fishing fools ! I met many of you SWAT teamers at the Goleta BBQ a few months back . I was invited there by Arthur ( big thanks! ) to become a prospective member . I see that I have a challenge to meet in my Inbox ...so I'm going have to get busy on that . I spend many a fishing day up here in Santa Barbara with Perchin Dave . Also been out a few times with XFactor ( looking forward to some more adventures with you Mike ) . Last few times out conditions not favorable . Taking a little bit longer for our area to get rolling . When the excitement picks up will report in with challenge update ...hope to be onboard here before to long with some photos !!!! Will be great to make some new fishing friends here on the team, and during upcoming events etc. Good luck out there !

Brad

aka - Wharf Rat

PONTOON
04-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Brad,

Congratulations on your invite to S.W.A.T. and now that your Challenge has been thrown out to you I'm looking forward to your posts in your effort to complete your mission. :Cool:

Good Luck! :Thumbs Up:

PTN
04-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Hello Brad. Looking forward to your reports and challenge updates. I just recently completed my challenge and I know you will work hard to do it too! Good luck and go get them. :Cool:

-Peter

saltman
04-06-2013, 09:38 PM
Hey Brad

It a challenge! looking forward to your report bro. And if you need any input just send an email.

Saltman..

murrieta angler
04-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Welcome to, "The Challenge!" :Big Grin:
Seems all the new guys are getting their inductee fish quickly this year.
I know it will be just a matter of time before you get your goody box in the mail...:Wink:
Good Luck & keep us posted,
Robert
<><

Which Way Out
04-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Good luck Brad.
We need some normal weather, like no wind and some warm water. May need to do a road trip.

WWO

exfactor
04-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Good luck on your mission, and if you are successful at getting Dave to put the grub down, better yet lol. May try Salmon soon.

bachiboy
04-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Good luck out there Brad. Looking forward to hearing about the journey and eventual success of the challenge.

Enjoy!
Don

skunked4life
04-08-2013, 08:59 AM
Hope to see you out there one day! I am headed up north on the weekend of the 26th! Maybe we can finish the mission together!

Wingnut
04-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Good luck Brad! :Big Grin:
With the support of your Northern S.W.A.T. Brothers; Mikey, Dave, Bill and Roy, I'm sure you will complete the Challenge in no time. :Wink:
Have fun on the mission. :Cool:

blackwater
04-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Good luck with the challenge Brad. Looking forward to seeing some of your surf catches and reports. :Cool:

dlmoo312
04-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Hope the action starts to pick up in the northern area! Goodluck on your challenge Brad!

-Daniel

Nuoc Mam
04-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Read and heard a lot of great things about the SWAT brotherhood. They are full of information and all of their reports are excellent. Good luck on your challenge. Think positive and be positive, you'll accomplished that challenge. You guys have a great leader/commander. Following his reports and looks like he always accomplish challenges that is brought to him. Especially love the Barbie Pole with stock line challenge. What a challenge that was and yet, he pulls it off the first time he hits the sand with the challenge.

Good luck to you

troublehook
04-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Good luck with the challenge bro, you are one of the lucky ones. :Envious:

SP Dan
04-17-2013, 07:13 PM
Hi Brad,

I'm commencing my reply's from the bottom of the posting page and I hope to read of your success as I progress up the page!
Have a lot of great memories and experiences on your SWAT Challenge!

Thanx Brotha for the post up!

SP Dan <"))><