PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 8ft Fiberglass Skiff for Float Tube/Pontoon Tube setup

SJC91
04-05-2013, 05:10 PM
*****SOLD*****

I bought this little guy hoping that I would end up getting a pickup or a tow package for my car but sadly I never got around to it. It would make a perfect boat to get around in the bays or on Castaic Lagoon

It has always been garaged, I just took that pic when I first got it.

So now I'm looking for a tube which would be easier to transport. Preferably something like a Fish Cat 4 or an ODC 420 or Creek Company ODC Sport Pontoon, a set of fins(or oars on a pontoon tube), a rod rack, and maybe a landing net too if you have it.

Obviously the tube should be in good condition, no patches needed and such.

You would NEED TO PICK UP THE BOAT. I have NO method of transporting it, otherwise I'd be using it lol. I am located in SYLMAR 91342

I believe it is registered through the end of the year. I have the pinkslip in hand. You would just have to claim ownership which is an easy process and only cost me like 25 bucks and a trip to the dmv when I did it. ALTHOUGH, the only reason you would need to register it is if you plan to put a trolling motor or an outboard on it, if you intend to only ever use it as a rowboat I don't think you need to register it

It is easily transported in the back of a pickup or a small utility trailer. wheels that fold up and out of the way were installed by the original owner making it super easy to launch and move the boat by yourself

I'll include an anchor.

Call or text me at (818)450-7947 anytime of day. My name is Steve

http://i49.tinypic.com/ok7pc9.jpg

SJC91
04-07-2013, 06:01 PM
ttt

I will sell it for 300 if someone wants to buy it

SJC91
04-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Price drop to $250

SJC91
04-17-2013, 03:46 PM