PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip thurs #1 bass acer -harout-sako striper-kittie killin

TroutOnly
04-04-2013, 08:02 PM
b/a contacted me he wanted to put his 72 yr old uncle harout on some fish, b/a and sako wanted to thank him for all the trips they had gone on while they were growing up.we met up just before opening got things set up hit the gate then the water. we tried for some trout first up by the marina they were there just not doing anything but dodging the big stripers all night till the sun comes up and the big boys scatter.so after an hour of zip we started trolling after a couple laps and a single ,we went around a point and the rig got slammed we first thought it was one big one ,then as it got to the boat we could see it was a triple hookup harout got his mind blown ,he had been a bait fisherman his whole life and his first time fishing with lures he got a great surprise. we worked the area for one more fish then they moved out so we headed out for the bait fishing area. we got there i cruised till i saw the shad down on the striper fwy fast lane ,traffic was alot liter today but we did get action. as the day rolled along we had alot of miss hits ,the stripers were playing hard to get but we kept at it and we got some nice kats during day. the wind was a little bad at times but over all a great day on the water.......thank you b/a for using my services,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1482_zpsa1f04526.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1484_zps6db8da2d.jpg

trail blazer
04-04-2013, 08:37 PM
your a class act bob,,,,,,,,,,,congrats to your clients!

karlow
04-04-2013, 09:55 PM
Hey Bob when are you going to get your rock off and bring a real anchor!
Did anyone ever tell you that you pros use real anchors?
This isn't the Flinstones Barny, time to stop dragging that dam rock around.
Bob stop are living in the stone age. Time to step it up, skip the bronze age,
and go for the iron. It's not like you don't have your yard decorated with them.

Rocky!

DMS
04-04-2013, 10:00 PM
WTG again! I see a channel cat in there too! Another great day forT/O and clients.

CAPT'N
04-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Another satisfied customer..........

Capt'n

TroutOnly
04-05-2013, 08:52 AM
dms there was two channels and two bullheads,,,,,,,karlow tell youre pals to quit following me and find there own fish,,,oh but thats what you do too,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

karlow
04-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Bob It's too late, we have learned from the best. I can't follow you, I'm stuck here at work, & Sat is a blow out DAMIT!
No fishing for me this week! Joe is on them right now at the wood. I heard Joe snaked your spot from you last time. Man that's just wrong.

DMS
04-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Bob, are there blue cats in Pyramid? Castaic? Silverwood? That would be a good one to have if they are not in there! I bet they would eat a few stripers too!

saltman
04-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Hey Bob

Good to see you on the lake. I had a good day with seven bass two smallies and five large mouth.

Thanks for the report.
Ram

TroutOnly
04-07-2013, 09:38 AM
the triple hookup was the best , you cant get any better than that on the troll................

DMS
04-07-2013, 11:23 AM
the triple hookup was the best , you cant get any better than that on the troll................

T/O, You got us a. Double triple... And another triple on the same trip in November.... And we had to throw back a limit to keep legal... 40 stripers and several green carp and done by 2 or so.

TroutOnly
04-12-2013, 08:35 AM
IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU SALTMAN AND CREW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-16-2013, 10:55 AM
slayfest to put it simply...well done : )

HuskerRod
04-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Everytime I go fishing I usually have a gameplan. I spend the week before going over lake maps with a fine toothed comb. I review my GPS coordinates, organize bait and tackle, and get myself mentally focused. Once I get to the lake I meticulously set-up and get focused paying close attnetion to wind direction, barometric pressure, and moon phase. Then once on the water..............If I see "TO" I throw all that stuff out the window and do what he does.......heheheheheheheheheheh