PDA

View Full Version : DVL is on WFO guys!!!

Pete Marino
04-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Ive been keeping it under my hat for about 2 weeks because the Pro/Am was supposed to be this coming weekend but it cancelled so here it is....DVL IS WIDE OPEN GUYS!!! Just last week I had my biggest 5 bass limit ever on DVL...5 bass= over 37lbs!!! :EyePop::EyePop: I had a 9lber.. two 8lbers, one over 6 lbs and anther almost 6 lbs. for a toal 5 bass mimit of over 37lbs... and that doesnt include the few more we had over 5 lbs and the countless 2-4 lbers. NONE of the 5 biggest bass were bedfish...ALL PRESPAWNERS!!!!
The point is guys whether you want to fish for Prespawners, bedfish or post Spawners....NOW IS THE TIME!!!!! As I said, I was really looking forward to the tournament this week but it cancelled. My loss is everyone elses gain....Call me and book your trip for the coming weeks...

And Ive been putting in ALOT of hours on the water dialing in my bite... Ive got it down to the line size fellas.... And I beleive the bite will get even better in the coming weeks!!!

Here are a couple pics from my epic limit... one of the 9 lber and one of a 6lber...

6lber..
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_7722.jpg

and then the big girl...9.03lbs

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/TeamMarino/IMG_7743.jpg

Again...guys...and girls...Now is the time...Lets do this!!!!

PM me or call me..check out my website..do whatever you need to do...just get ahold of me and lets book your trip today for some awesome spring time bass fishing!!!!

Pete :Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
office (909) 510-5679
Cell- (909) 241-8283

Hardcor
04-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Answer your phone Pete, The Brothers are coming down ! I'm going to fish with the angler of the year ! It doesn't get any better !

Yot_bird
04-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Ya Pete that was a bad call on Monday morning. I was also looking forward to this one. I guess WON wont be having anymore tournaments in SoCal.

Matt_Magnone
04-04-2013, 06:29 PM
great job dude! fishing is getting nuts. lots of quality fish for sure! keep at it man!!! i think we need more of your cards by the way.

Pete Marino
04-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Yot bird...That was a horrible way to startt the week...it went like this..

..WON--."Umm Hello Pete, Bad News...The tournament is cancelled"

..Pete-- " haha yeah right...what do you want?"

..WON-- " No really Pete Im sorry the tournament has been cancelled because of lack of Pros signed up."

..Pete-- ".............................................(sile nce)......................"ummmm... Im speachless"

..WON-- " I know I feel bad about it too..Im sorry"

..Pete-- " ummm...oookayyy...ahhh bye..". click.

Then my immediate text back to the director... "Bill, this is Pete...This better not be a freaking April Fools joke Im serious right now..Tell me if it is!!!"

BILL- " Its not a joke, Im serious!"

Pete-- " oh" : (

Thats how my week started....That sucked!!! And on top of it.. Ive spent all day today saying.. I was supposed to be out there today for day 1 of practice... and Ill say it tomorrow..Then Ill say it Sautrday ands Sunday....Its gonna be a long weekend!! : (

Thanks Matt.....Ill bring some cards on Tuesday... Thanks for looking out!!

Pete

ddoskocil
04-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the info, Pete. Most of us are just sitting here daydreaming of fishing while at work...trying to get out there whenever we can ! I might have to fight the crowd out there for a little while Sunday morning!

Brent
04-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Unfreakin believable is all I can say to that.
That's a bag that every bass fisherman on the planet dreams of.
I'm sure your phone is ringing off the hook by now. Maybe we'll see you there this weekend.

I'm most impressed with the fact that the biggest girls were non bed fish. :EyePop: I'm not a huge fan of snatching fish off their beds. :Sad:

Brent

Pete Marino
04-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Brent...thank you.. Dont get me wrong, I love to sight fish. I know some people are opposed to it but not me.. I love to do it. However.. when at DVL I really like to find the pre and post spawners.. This is a great time of year... My biggest limiot last year was about 34 lbs and this day surpased that day. Now I just need to do it in a tourney...that would be cool..lol

To say that I have DVL wired right now would be an understatement.. Im rocking them there right now. It will stay this good until the end of May..then Ill go back to Perris and rock my summer patterns there.. Gotta love it!!!

Pete

Matt_Magnone
04-05-2013, 08:38 PM
To say that I have DVL wired right now would be an understatement.. Im rocking them there right now. It will stay this good until the end of May..then Ill go back to Perris and rock my summer patterns there.. Gotta love it!!!

Pete

god i love that feeling. getting so dialed knowing each and every obstacle on the spot like the back of your hand, knowing your angles, and that level of confidence when you get into your ready stance while the baits still falling through the water column. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BETTER!

that feeling doesnt come easy dude. as you know, we gotta cherish the moments! especially when the fish are DONKEYS!

Pete Marino
04-05-2013, 10:15 PM
I actually like the lake much lower then it is now.. Id be on them even better because I liked the structure better when it was down further. Dont get me wrong..I like it now but would like it down another 20 ft..

Pete