PDA

View Full Version : Selling all my fishing things

flores_j
04-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Well, I never fathomed the day would come, but it did. I'm selling all my fishing stuff. PM me with Questions, Offers or how much I'm asking on anything you're interested in. I also have a 8'6 #6 Plflueger fly rod with blank reel and yellow WF #6 line that's not in the photos. The photo with the Rapala's, Jitterbug's, Hula Popper and Eerie Dearie. All of the lures in the picture are original handmade lures not meant for fishing but rather as collectibles. They're not on my priority list to sell so lowballers move along, but if you're serious about them and want to be the next to take care of these pieces of history. PM me and we'll talk. Also, the Penn 500 reel is an Original Penn 500 Jigmaster made in Philadelphia Pennsylvania it has a stainless steel yoke (the original was trashed) and a carbon fiber smoothies drag. Even though I did occasionally use this for fishing. I ended up just keeping it as a collectible/ show piece. It works great though I have to admit =D. Again, it's not a huge priority to sell this either, but if you find interest, shoot me an offer.

The three rods in the first picture are all saltwater rods. the bottom two are for light boat fishing and the top is for surf.

The three rods in the second pic are all freshie rods. the bottom is for baitcasters and the top two are for spinning rods.

If you want more info. specs. message me with which rod you're looking at. Thanks.

PokerFish
04-02-2013, 12:42 PM
It would probably be easier for you to sell your stuff if you made a list of everything and posted it. Your pictures are a bit blurry so its hard to tell what's there.

flores_j
04-02-2013, 04:47 PM
It would probably be easier for you to sell your stuff if you made a list of everything and posted it. Your pictures are a bit blurry so its hard to tell what's there.

I was planning on doing so at first, but I have a lot of other stuff to go through as well so I kinda would rather people point things out and go from there. Is there anything in particular I could label out for you?

Sonnyyy
04-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Pm you my number to set a date for pick up thanks!