PDA

View Full Version : whos is fishing this week! 4/4 4/5 4/6

DynoDan
04-01-2013, 09:12 PM
I'll be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday Lord willing. I'll be on the the shore Thursday for sure any hints on were what and how much? Baits? Spots? Hit me up maybe we cal chili and tell lies together ! Lol

Knives
04-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Last time i was there west shore was great in the morning. Bit of a hike but caught more fish there then at santiago flats in the morning. Caught more at flat in the afternoon.

Joshua
04-04-2013, 11:47 AM
You know I am there for sure. All 7 days. ripping lips Jack! Oh wait, you ment fishing. Oh my bad. I will be at home cleaning up messes and changing diapers. My only relief is softball practice.

I'll be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday Lord willing. I'll be on the the shore Thursday for sure any hints on were what and how much? Baits? Spots? Hit me up maybe we cal chili and tell lies together ! Lol

esteban1t
04-04-2013, 01:52 PM
be there tomorrow ! let us know how it goes today , good luck :Fishing Hole:

DynoDan
04-04-2013, 03:50 PM
No trout bites from boat dock cove/woody cove or the flares or trout island. I think the bass are spawning so all the trout r in deeper waters. Good luck!

Joshua
04-04-2013, 09:12 PM
You and I had the same results. I was coaching softball and you were on the water. I can outfish you and not even be there. I did get a nice spicy tuna roll bite at the Zion Market in HG.

No trout bites from boat dock cove/woody cove or the flares or trout island. I think the bass are spawning so all the trout r in deeper waters. Good luck!

reelgurlzfish
04-04-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm hitting the kiddie lagoon with my niece Saturday. Her first time fishing :) hope she has good luck!