PDA

View Full Version : First Aid Hook Removal Video

fishnbear
03-31-2013, 11:33 PM
I've read about and seen illustrations on how to remove a hook from your skin, but this guy is nuts! Warning: You might want to bite on a leather belt while you watch.:EyePop:

http://youtu.be/zgfpsupmu98

Karyn
04-01-2013, 08:34 PM
OMG! Where was this two weeks ago!

Don't ask me how, but I managed to get one of the treble hooks stuck on the side of my finger, all the way through, with the lure dangling. YEP! it hurt- but I didn't cry :) one of the guys cut the middle of the hook, leaving one hook (still in my finger- blood dripping out), separated from the other two- and with kindness and grace- he yanked out!

OMG- it hurt so bad!!!!!!!!!!! But, I sucked it up, and didn't cry! Okay, just a few little tears....thank God, the BlueMoon was cold!!!

Thanks for posting it!

TUNAVIC
04-01-2013, 08:49 PM
What horrible example of using the fishing line method, I've used the line method twice on other anglers with no problem,hope watching his example doesn't mess up my next effort, Geeeze...!

Cya TunaVic

Big-Bob
04-01-2013, 09:07 PM
That guy has to be on something. Who in their right mind would do a demonstration like that? HAHA

fishnbear
04-02-2013, 10:48 AM
That guy has to be on something. Who in their right mind would do a demonstration like that? HAHA

Crazy guy indeed. He could have used a piece of chicken with skin instead of his own arm.

detailer
04-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Those have to be the dullest hooks I've ever seen! He had to really work to get them to penetrate a part of the human body that doesn't get alot of wear.Not to mention he could have
used chicken like fishnbear said or pork skin is the closet to human skin you can get. WOW!

CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish
04-02-2013, 07:04 PM
great informative video , thank you :Bug Eyes: