PDA

View Full Version : 12.5 foot aluminum w/trailer

BradyG
03-31-2013, 10:13 AM
Awesome for small lakes and harbors. The front platform is great for a height advantage when flipping the tules or pitching. I've used it in Hodges, El Cap, Sutherland, and Wohlford (before the zebra invasion). The engine crapped out several years ago, but the trolling motor works well as both a trolling motor and engine. I've been using it on a private lake for the last three years and can get 6hours out of the trolling motor. You'll need to buy a battery for it though. I can show you which type I've been using.
You won't need a big truck or van for the trailer because both the boat and trailer are super light weight. Neither is registered for 2013 though so you'll have to take care of that. This is a really good deal for someone like me who is not all that fancy but just wants to catch fish. Anchor & rope, bait well, gas tank, and oar included. Text me for pictures.

Brady
714-943-1282 or
760-727-6781

BradyG
03-31-2013, 12:12 PM
Awesome for small lakes and harbors. The front platform is great for a height advantage when flipping the tules or pitching. I've used it in Hodges, El Cap, Sutherland, and Wohlford (before the zebra invasion). The engine crapped out several years ago, but the trolling motor works well as both a trolling motor and engine. I've been using it on a private lake for the last three years and can get 6hours out of the trolling motor. You'll need to buy a battery for it though. I can show you which type I've been using.
You won't need a big truck or van for the trailer because both the boat and trailer are super light weight. Neither is registered for 2013 though so you'll have to take care of that. This is a really good deal for someone like me who is not all that fancy but just wants to catch fish. Anchor & rope, bait well, gas tank, and oar included. Text me for pictures. $800 OBO39934

Brady
714-943-1282 or
760-727-6781[/QUOTE]