PDA

View Full Version : MikesOcean and Trailblazer Bait B$tch with nearly limits @Pyramid within 2 hours

MikesOcean
03-30-2013, 08:01 AM
:Cool:TB was kind enough to give a fellow boater a break from my own boat duties. It was basically his boat, his gas, and my arse . LITERALLY. Can't thank him enough! It was Nothing but great times and good laughs. Oh,,, and his new rig is saaaaweet!! It's a fish KILLING MACHINE.

On to fishing. I met him at the gate around 6:15 and by 7, OMG the line was so long it looked liked over 50 cars. At the gate, i bought very little bait just in case the fish didnt cooperate on the troll. We worked our arse off to get them to bite on the troll but only managed 1. (TB) and we had 2 short bites and that was it! Worked the troll til about 2 pm.

What I forgot to mention was when I talked to him the night before he said bring 2 troll rods and 1 bait rod just in case. I thought to myself, Huh? I thought I was hearing things about a bait rod coming from him. Uhhh, he also had 2 anchors on his boats??? Too funny! I couldn't stop making jokes with him about that.

It was almost 2 and I looked at him and asked if he wanted to soak some bait for just a little bit, so off we went and anchored up. We were fishing lite line 4lb and before you knew it TB was getting hit and and he set that hook as if he was fishing 50lb braid. SNAP!!! Haha he forgot he had light line. He ends up landing a couple fish and I hadnt landed a fish yet. Then it went NON STOP HOOKUPS back and fort. Total blast on 4lb and every time I looked at him he was grinning ear to ear. As much as he dislikes baiting I know He had a great time out there. We had several double HOOKUPS goings. I think we were both inspired by hardcor because every time we had fish on we would push each other or I would bang my rod on his head and we would both just break down and laugh. I think we nearly caught limits. He can chime in with the exact number if you want it. We ran out of bait and it was time to go!!
Me and TB kept making jokes about how great hardcor's videos our. I kept wanting to turn on my gopro and push him in the water. Only thing stopping me is he's WAAAY BIGGER then me and I want to fish with him again. Haha
Great times and thx again TB!

Next time it's my boat, my gas, and your arse

Sorry Master Bob Boooooozzzzz I forgot to take blood shots! :)

I recorded TB on my phone sending a message to Hardcor but I don't know how to upload it here from photobucket only regular pics.

Cooler shot

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/A58594C2-3AA1-431C-8674-469ECB044666-2885-0000015DAAC213BC_zps112a871e.jpg

trail blazer
03-30-2013, 08:16 AM
Total ct was 17 mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hardcore your vids were talk,d abought constantly by us out there THANKS!

Mike,,,,,,,,,,Next time our lines cross just cut your freekin line and hand me the net!

I still say that anchoring in 95 feet of water is a freekin nightmare but i guess its just barely ok if its what it takes.

mised you cutbait,Hope your feeling better.
And double A,,,,Hope you slayd at the duct,Sorry i forgot to call you back bro

TRAIL BLAZER

Double A
03-30-2013, 08:58 AM
Bait'n down ????????? Wha Wha What !!!

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
And you guys did. Way to get on dem fish.

I'm speechless that you brought an anchor,,, let alone TWO !
Mike, nice job on sneaking some bait into TB's boat.

I called when I was heading back down the hill figuring you guys would be pulling out of there about the same time.
I was gonna cruise down there and shoot the caca with you guys for a minute.
It's all good, needed to get home anyway.

Nice job brutha's

DMS
03-30-2013, 10:02 AM
Wtg.... Can't wait for tomorrow for another round with Stripey.

cutbait
03-30-2013, 10:08 AM
Sorry for the cancellation fellas. I was in bad shape.

Worst I have ever been sick. I got bronchitis, ain't nobody got time for that.

I knew you guys were struggling on the troll when neither one of you would pick up the phone.

Glad you guys got on em.

MikesOcean
03-30-2013, 10:22 AM
Mike,,,,,,,,,,Next time our lines cross just cut your freekin line and hand me the net!

I still say that anchoring in 95 feet of water is a freekin nightmare but i guess its just barely ok if its what it takes.

You should have cut your line like I asked kindly. Haha

And btw,, I think it was deeper then 95 ft. Well at least it felt like that every time I pulled anchor. It does get deep by that island.

trail blazer
03-30-2013, 11:28 AM
You should have cut your line like I asked kindly. Haha

And btw,, I think it was deeper then 95 ft. Well at least it felt like that every time I pulled anchor. It does get deep by that island.

Anchor was droped in 125 but we drifted in to just under 100 feet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAYYYYYYYY i drive the boat and you pull the anchor,,,,,,,,,,CAPTAINS RULES!

TroutOnly
03-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Way to slay scott,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bait-boz-mike wheres the blingbozboat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dk4885
03-30-2013, 09:06 PM
way to slay guys, were the pic of tb putting bait on a hook because I still don't believe it.lol

cutbait
03-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Whats the deal with the E.T. flashlight?

MikesOcean
03-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Whats the deal with the E.T. flashlight?

Geez! Did he tell you about the reach around he did on me too?

Booooozzz, it's dulling up from 3 trips to the ocean. Not so blingy anymore. As long as it catches fish, and that it does, that's all I care about now.

Dk, TB was paranoid of pics cuz he didnt want proof he was baiting. Lol
Nah, he actually rocked it out there. Never beeetched or complained about it!
He was a great sport up until I told him to cut his line. Haha
Funny Chit!! I'm still laughing about that!

trail blazer
03-31-2013, 07:39 AM
Geez! Did he tell you about the reach around he did on me too?

Booooozzz, it's dulling up from 3 trips to the ocean. Not so blingy anymore. As long as it catches fish, and that it does, that's all I care about now.

Dk, TB was paranoid of pics cuz he didnt want proof he was baiting. Lol
Nah, he actually rocked it out there. Never beeetched or complained about it!
He was a great sport up until I told him to cut his line. Haha
Funny Chit!! I'm still laughing about that!

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Paranoid of pics ,,,YA RIGHT!,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wouldnt that be ironic,,lol.

cutbait
03-31-2013, 07:51 AM
:Cool:TB was kind enough to give a fellow boater a break from my own boat duties. It was basically his boat, his gas, and my arse . LITERALLY. Can't thank him enough! It was Nothing but great times and good laughs. Oh,,, and his new rig is saaaaweet!! It's a fish KILLING MACHINE.

On to fishing. I met him at the gate around 6:15 and by 7, OMG the line was so long it looked liked over 50 cars. At the gate, i bought very little bait just in case the fish didnt cooperate on the troll. We worked our arse off to get them to bite on the troll but only managed 1. (TB) and we had 2 short bites and that was it! Worked the troll til about 2 pm.

What I forgot to mention was when I talked to him the night before he said bring 2 troll rods and 1 bait rod just in case. I thought to myself, Huh? I thought I was hearing things about a bait rod coming from him. Uhhh, he also had 2 anchors on his boats??? Too funny! I couldn't stop making jokes with him about that.

It was almost 2 and I looked at him and asked if he wanted to soak some bait for just a little bit, so off we went and anchored up. We were fishing lite line 4lb and before you knew it TB was getting hit and and he set that hook as if he was fishing 50lb braid. SNAP!!! Haha he forgot he had light line. He ends up landing a couple fish and I hadnt landed a fish yet. Then it went NON STOP HOOKUPS back and fort. Total blast on 4lb and every time I looked at him he was grinning ear to ear. As much as he dislikes baiting I know He had a great time out there. We had several double HOOKUPS goings. I think we were both inspired by hardcor because every time we had fish on we would push each other or I would bang my rod on his head and we would both just break down and laugh. I think we nearly caught limits. He can chime in with the exact number if you want it. We ran out of bait and it was time to go!!
Me and TB kept making jokes about how great hardcor's videos our. I kept wanting to turn on my gopro and push him in the water. Only thing stopping me is he's WAAAY BIGGER then me and I want to fish with him again. Haha
Great times and thx again TB!

Next time it's my boat, my gas, and your arse

Sorry Master Bob Boooooozzzzz I forgot to take blood shots! :)

I recorded TB on my phone sending a message to Hardcor but I don't know how to upload it here from photobucket only regular pics.

Cooler shot

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/A58594C2-3AA1-431C-8674-469ECB044666-2885-0000015DAAC213BC_zps112a871e.jpg

THAT E.T. flashlight!

Don't get too many kill shots with a 1978 6 volt flash light in the pic

MikesOcean
03-31-2013, 08:05 AM
Haha,, oops! I thought he told you about a different one!

trail blazer
03-31-2013, 08:34 AM
THAT E.T. flashlight!

Don't get too many kill shots with a 1978 6 volt flash light in the pic

True True BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Used it to show the avg size of those jailbirds,,,,,,,NICE HU!

Hardcor
04-22-2013, 08:04 PM
Total ct was 17 mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hardcore your vids were talk,d abought constantly by us out there THANKS!

mised you cutbait,Hope your feeling better.
And double A,,,,Hope you slayd at the duct,Sorry i forgot to call you back bro

TRAIL BLAZER

You are a fish magnet Trailblazer !

I was out of touch, went to Cabo tuna ! Anniversary ! What a day you and MikesOcean had ! What Happened to the giggler !