PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fishing this Friday?

Carptain_Bao
03-27-2013, 11:49 PM
I will be out there with my tube. If anyone else is going let me know. I will be fishing Friday then camp in line for the Saturday tourney. See you guys out there!

5150fishn
03-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Yeah I will be fishing on my yak friday. Probably won't be there until around 8 though. See you there bro!

VineVideos
03-28-2013, 10:54 AM
I will be out there with my tube. If anyone else is going let me know. I will be fishing Friday then camp in line for the Saturday tourney. See you guys out there!

I will be doing a little fishing and filming around noon and early afternoon on Friday. Look for me and introduce yourself.

I will also be there all day Saturday to produce a video on the entire Berkley Cup. I will be filming in the "Spotter"
boat with Chris Marso (Berkley). So be sure to have some Berkley products with you. Nice prizes for those who do.
We will also be walking the shore with prizes.

Looking forward to seeing you all !!

DJ

Carptain_Bao
03-28-2013, 03:36 PM
Yeah I will be fishing on my yak friday. Probably won't be there until around 8 though. See you there bro!

Sweet Dan, I will see you on your yak tomorrow! Good luck fishing!

Carptain_Bao
03-28-2013, 03:37 PM
I will be doing a little fishing and filming around noon and early afternoon on Friday. Look for me and introduce yourself.

I will also be there all day Saturday to produce a video on the entire Berkley Cup. I will be filming in the "Spotter"
boat with Chris Marso (Berkley). So be sure to have some Berkley products with you. Nice prizes for those who do.
We will also be walking the shore with prizes.

Looking forward to seeing you all !!

DJ

Hey DJ thank you for the heads up bout the Berkeley spotter boat. Hope I will see you tomorrow with a few of the reds to show off!

Hometown
03-28-2013, 04:30 PM
I should be there around 10
;00 testing out my new tube

fongster
03-28-2013, 07:24 PM
I'll be there by 10 (bringing my 8 y/o daughter) to bass fish. We're in a 15 Gregor with stickers on the sides.

Carptain_Bao
03-28-2013, 10:56 PM
I'll be there by 10 (bringing my 8 y/o daughter) to bass fish. We're in a 15 Gregor with stickers on the sides.

Sweet If I see you guys I will say hi! Good luck fishing with your daughter I hope it will be a great outing for you both!

OC ANGLER
03-28-2013, 11:49 PM
Good luck this weekend Bao!