PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds prices suggestion

cutbait
03-27-2013, 04:59 PM
You guys are asking damned near retail prices. The gamble of used baits, dull hooks, foul odors on previously used items doesnt appeal when I can tacklewarehouse it quicker and for in most cases 5 bucks more

Reduce 15% and watch em go

DEVOREFLYER
03-27-2013, 06:04 PM
How about only one post listing all of the items instead of a half dozen or more posts by the OP.:Angry:

bman90278
03-27-2013, 08:21 PM
How bout someone joining the forums and instantly starting 13 threads in the classifieds?
i wish the mods would delete those!

-b

vdubfiend
03-27-2013, 09:01 PM
Maybe a thread up top that give some... "Tips" on selling in the forums...

basscaptain
03-28-2013, 06:54 AM
You guys are asking damned near retail prices. The gamble of used baits, dull hooks, foul odors on previously used items doesnt appeal when I can tacklewarehouse it quicker and for in most cases 5 bucks more

Reduce 15% and watch em go

Very Ture I can see ur point

basscaptain
03-28-2013, 07:02 AM
How about only one post listing all of the items instead of a half dozen or more posts by the OP.:Angry: the problem with that if someone is just looking for 1 thing n u dont name EVERYTHING in the heading ur never going to sell sh^t, also if you want to add pics its a pain in the ***, and not everyone is making up there minds on what there going to sale at one time. sry just my 2 cents worth oh n maybe were trying to sale things we don't use as much 1st I know if I listed all the reels I was going to sale at one time the best reels would be gone in 10 mins n then I would be sitting on the rest, once a person looks at a post one time most of them are done. sry just my 2 cents worth again

basscaptain
03-28-2013, 07:23 AM
How bout someone joining the forums and instantly starting 13 threads in the classifieds?
i wish the mods would delete those!

-b I can see ur point n at frist i was thinking the same thing but Mark did come on here n joined with his real name he is not hiding behind a screen name Like 98% of us on here, also I guess all my stuff sould be delated too then, because in a way I did the same thing, I was on here for yrs, got away from the froums for sometime, I then came back on here to sell some stuff, I was trying to help out the guys around here 1st but I guess that doesn't count for anything I should of just sold my stuff on bbc

blufinhker
03-28-2013, 08:12 AM
I do think that Anthony could of bunched some of his ads since most the stuff was for bass fishing, I Guess it is what
it is. They should have a way to delete posts after we sell them that would clean it up some...

basscaptain
03-28-2013, 08:42 AM
They should have a way to delete posts after we sell them that would clean it up some...

Yes they should on other sites u use the report spam thing on the bottum left hand cornor of the post n they pull ur post in hrs, but I have done that here n the posts are still up 3 weeks later they just fall back on pages..... but it is what it is

ANGLER-IN-TRAINING
04-06-2013, 10:46 AM
A lot of good information, it should be a sticky.