PDA

View Full Version : Sliverwood Lake Shad Bait Balls ( Video )

Hardcor
03-27-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm not supposed to video when my wife is aboard, so nobody really see's this OK !
This is what Joe and Karlow and myself were trolling over. I was seeing this all day. When everybody left I started dropping
The Ice Jig on them.

http://youtu.be/CkM2FaAT05Y

seal
03-27-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm not supposed to video when my wife is aboard, so nobody really see's this OK !
This is what Joe and Karlow and myself were trolling over. I was seeing this all day. When everybody left I started dropping
The Ice Jig on them.

http://youtu.beCKM2FaAT50Y

Sorry your links aren't working! I think maybe the wife has sabotaged you.

Hardcor
03-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Sorry computers were before my time, please try again

flyhigh123
03-27-2013, 02:18 PM
very nice video! its great to see the shad balls and even better is your explanation of the color variances!

pvue
03-27-2013, 06:16 PM
awsome video :) makes me want to go out there soon

TroutOnly
03-27-2013, 08:25 PM
wheres the full length video mr chapman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i love youre videos cory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
03-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Like the vid.

How about a hardcore/troutonly Bako boy head to head challenge?

Loser cleans the fish

Hardcor
03-27-2013, 08:55 PM
very nice video! its great to see the shad balls and even better is your explanation of the color variances!

Thank You flyhigh123, The Shad bait balls I'm seeing the last three years have been phenomenal !

Hardcor
03-27-2013, 08:57 PM
awsome video :) makes me want to go out there soon

It is only going to get better and right now it's great ! Thank You

Hardcor
03-27-2013, 09:04 PM
wheres the full length video mr chapman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i love youre videos cory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Where have you been you old coot ! When I take my wife I'm not supposed to video, I snuck that one in. Our video will be the best of them all, I promise you that.

Hardcor
03-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Like the vid.

How about a hardcore/troutonly Bako boy head to head challenge?

Loser cleans the fish

Don't tease me Bako Boys that's my game ,let's make it happen. But I must say, having ,,,t/o's,,, mojo on my boat almost seems unfair.

Thank you for liking the video cutbait. Hey you and your brother missed my San Diego Bay Spotted Bay Bass video. 20 dollar bet for most fish.

If you can make the head to head challenge happen, I will clean all fish win or lose.

cutbait
03-28-2013, 04:56 AM
Don't tease me Bako Boys that's my game ,let's make it happen. But I must say, having ,,,t/o's,,, mojo on my boat almost seems unfair.

Thank you for liking the video cutbait. Hey you and your brother missed my San Diego Bay Spotted Bay Bass video. 20 dollar bet for most fish.

If you can make the head to head challenge happen, I will clean all fish win or lose.

Trailblazer is always down.. thats a given.

TO can be coaxed as well.

I have an equalizer for TO mojo.

Look in the second striperfest vid and watch his reaction to the blowup doll.

His striper sense dulls a lot when I bring it up

trail blazer
03-28-2013, 12:39 PM
HARDCORE wackin,m bigtime,,,,,,,,,,,,WTG,,,,,,Great vid as always,,

The challenge,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Il sharpen my knives up for that one,,,,,would be a blast.

TRAIL BLAZER

karlow
03-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Striper Show Down at the Wood!
Loving it.

Bring out your big guns!
I will be there. I'm not much competition, but every dog has his day!
We can get Joe to show up, he thinks he rules the place anyway.

This can be epic! PS I'm lousy at cleaning fish but I have the knives.
It would be nice just to see all you pros at work again!

There are barging rights for 2013 @ the wood up for grabs!

I need at lest a week for my new ducer to show up.
That way I can see some fish and bait balls or at lest maintain bottom lock crap!

I will be the on Sat to try out my new technology Stelphy back-fire rigs!
They could be the latest thing, you never know. I need to catch something over 5Lbs.

Yea baby Yea

KP

seal
03-29-2013, 07:36 AM
There goes the neighborhood:Big Grin:!

cutbait
03-29-2013, 10:39 AM

Haha.

Im petitioning right now for Castaic. Nuetral ground. Since TB and I have never been to the wood. We'd be searching most of the morning whereas they would goto directly their fav spot.

Everyone is familiar with Castaic right?

dk4885
03-29-2013, 10:48 AM
Haha.

Im petitioning right now for Castaic. Nuetral ground. Since TB and I have never been to the wood. We'd be searching most of the morning whereas they would goto directly their fav spot.

San Antonio, now that would b a challenge

trail blazer
03-30-2013, 08:00 AM
Anywhere,s fine with me,that would be a kick!

The BAKO BOYS against t/ohardcor combo,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,WOW!!!!Glad its not for $,,,,Im a little short on cash right now lol

Tell you what guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If you guys win il shave my head!

TRAIL BLAZER

Hardcor
03-30-2013, 09:55 AM
HARDCORE wackin,m bigtime,,,,,,,,,,,,WTG,,,,,,Great vid as always,,

The challenge,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Il sharpen my knives up for that one,,,,,would be a blast.

TRAIL BLAZER

I can't wait, I can't wait !

Thank's trail blazer

Hardcor
03-30-2013, 09:58 AM
Striper Show Down at the Wood!
Loving it.

Bring out your big guns!
I will be there. I'm not much competition, but every dog has his day!
We can get Joe to show up, he thinks he rules the place anyway.

This can be epic! PS I'm lousy at cleaning fish but I have the knives.
It would be nice just to see all you pros at work again!

There are barging rights for 2013 @ the wood up for grabs!

I need at lest a week for my new ducer to show up.
That way I can see some fish and bait balls or at lest maintain bottom lock crap!

I will be the on Sat to try out my new technology Stelphy back-fire rigs!
They could be the latest thing, you never know. I need to catch something over 5Lbs.

Yea baby Yea

KP

It would not be right if you were not there Karlow, along with Joe the killing machine !

Hardcor
03-30-2013, 10:00 AM

Your right about that ! Hey seal that last Sliverwood video was because you made me think. Thank you !

Hardcor
03-30-2013, 10:02 AM
Haha.

Looking for an edge already ? Any where, any time. I have been fishing Castaic for over 30 years !

Hardcor
03-30-2013, 10:05 AM
San Antonio, now that would b a challenge

If you mention San Antonio to Bob, He will pop a bone !
Thank you dk885

seal
03-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Haha.

Darn! I was looking forward to a good rake off, we need to get rid of some of the smaller models, lol.

Before I get myself in too deep, it's all in good fun, if you do want to come to the Wood better do so soon cause mass chaos is on the horizon and will last till early September:Angry:.

Hardcor
03-30-2013, 10:09 AM
Anywhere,s fine with me,that would be a kick!

The BAKO BOYS against t/ohardcor combo,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,WOW!!!!Glad its not for $,,,,Im a little short on cash right now lol

Tell you what guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If you guys win il shave my head!

TRAIL BLAZER

When I got home last night from fishing I read the post on shaving your head if you lose. I had nightmares !

No cash needed, I'll bring lunch !

I hope I don't have nightmares tonight, I need my sleep, I'm old !

Hardcor
03-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Darn! I was looking forward to a good rake off, we need to get rid of some of the smaller models, lol.

Before I get myself in too deep, it's all in good fun, if you do want to come to the Wood better do so soon cause mass chaos is on the horizon and will last till early September:Angry:.

It's already that way ! It's always a challenge at Sliverwood !

cutbait
03-30-2013, 10:32 AM
Looking for an edge already ? Any where, any time. I have been fishing Castaic for over 30 years !
Castaic it is!

its the TB/Cutbait show vs. TO/Hardcor "respect your elders" team in the main event

Undercard is

Karlow/flyinghigh123 vs. ???

cutbait
03-30-2013, 10:34 AM

Seal, I think we both agree we can always disagree and leave it as disagreements?

Yes thats a lame sentence, I ain't no scholar

seal
03-30-2013, 10:44 AM
Seal, I think we both agree we can always disagree and leave it as disagreements?

Yes thats a lame sentence, I ain't no scholar

Funny I'd bet most of the disagreements were'nt really disagreements, old dudes don't know how to communicate too well on the Internet. I make much more sense in person after drinking beer and using one syllable words, grunts and farts.

Good luck!

MikesOcean
03-30-2013, 10:59 AM
Castaic it is!

its the TB/Cutbait show vs. TO/Hardcor "respect your elders" team in the main event

Undercard is

Wink, wink

trail blazer
03-31-2013, 09:30 AM
It,l be ,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u7RzD9TqCs

AGAINST,,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0AQtCrHXFk

OOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hardcor
03-31-2013, 11:38 AM
It,l be ,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u7RzD9TqCs

AGAINST,,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0AQtCrHXFk

OOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey trail blazer, Look under comments to your video. 2 months ago I gave you your first like on that video, Your second like came from my other You Tube channel Hardcore Mt Baldy Presents.
The only likes you have on that video came from me ! I'm glad to see you and cutbait can produce.
I'm going to rub both of the Bako Boy's Bald Heads at the same time and get it on video !

http://youtu.be/O0KB1f3OWpQ

dk4885
03-31-2013, 12:29 PM
Castaic it is!

Undercard is

ill bite...

Karlow/flyinghigh123 vs. dk/andrew

MikesOcean
03-31-2013, 02:47 PM
ill bite...

Karlow/flyinghigh123 vs. dk/andrew

C'mon DK?

You know it would be much better with the last two striperfest champions.

It should look more like this.

M/O vs DK. :)

Lot more exciting. :)

trail blazer
03-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Hey trail blazer, Look under comments to your video. 2 months ago I gave you your first like on that video, Your second like came from my other You Tube channel Hardcore Mt Baldy Presents.
The only likes you have on that video came from me ! I'm glad to see you and cutbait can produce.
I'm going to rub both of the Bako Boy's Bald Heads at the same time and get it on video !

http://youtu.be/O0KB1f3OWpQ

LOL,,,,,,,,,Works for me H,COR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CANT WAIT!

karlow
04-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Castic?
Humm last time I was there (last month) it was dead.
I still haven't got the smell off my boat!
At least at the wood, or Pyramid the fish wil coperate!
Or we could go the DVL, and see how many skunk stripes we have to had out!

By the time we put somethig together, every thing will be differnt!

Hardcor
04-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Castic?
Humm last time I was there (last month) it was dead.
I still haven't got the smell off my boat!
At least at the wood, or Pyramid the fish wil coperate!
Or we could go the DVL, and see how many skunk stripes we have to had out!

By the time we put somethig together, every thing will be differnt!

Karlow ! Look at what happened when cutbait call's ,,,T/O,,, and I out ! All the competitive Striper guy's come out of no where and want some of the action !

Is this great ! I think so !

I did not want to start anything, It was cutbait fault, he was jealous of my wife in the back ground.

I know this will be difficult but the real Striper King is the boat and anglers that can be competitive at Sliverwood,Pyramid,Skinner,Castaic and Diamond Valley

I have been fishing all these lakes a lot sense I was young, and I say you can't beat a team that has the ultimate weapon. I have the man himself ,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
04-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Karlow ! Look at what happened when cutbait call's ,,,T/O,,, and I out ! All the competitive Striper guy's come out of no where and want some of the action !

Is this great ! I think so !

I did not want to start anything, It was cutbait fault, he was jealous of my wife in the back ground.

I know this will be difficult but the real Striper King is the boat and anglers that can be competitive at Sliverwood,Pyramid,Skinner,Castaic and Diamond Valley

I have been fishing all these lakes a lot sense I was young, and I say you can't beat a team that has the ultimate weapon. I have the man himself ,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,
Ultimate weapon?

Not if my Dodgers keep spank in that Giant ***!.. I bet he's crying still bout the whooping Kershaw put on em

TroutOnly
04-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Cory i think these boys need a good old fashioned asswhoopin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Skyler
04-02-2013, 10:20 AM
For the record, there are no shad in Silverwood (unless they have been introduced in the last year or so and I missed the memo). The large schools of baitfish you see there are silversides.

seal
04-02-2013, 02:12 PM
For the record, there are no shad in Silverwood (unless they have been introduced in the last year or so and I missed the memo). The large schools of baitfish you see there are silversides.

Skyler say what? Yes Silversides have been predominant the last few years but last year the shad were back in force, there were a few down years but they were still there.

Hardcor
04-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Cory i think these boys need a good old fashioned asswhoopin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yes sensei, I agree.

cutbaits really starting to sweat isn't he ? He calls us out on a Sliverwood report were the bite is the hottest, then he thinks about it and he tries to change lakes.

cutbait hasn't realized the one thing that the Master and his number one student have going for them.

We are so old, we have fished all the Southern California Striper lakes sense they have been built.

Plus

The Master will have side scan for the first time, This weapon is about to go nuclear ! ! ! !

http://youtu.be/dCzUAdJlqSw

trail blazer
04-02-2013, 03:56 PM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dont you 2 old geezer farts count your duckets prematurily now!,,,,,,,The BAKO BOYS will not be beat down that easily,,,,,,,,,,,,with cutbaits hair on the line we gotta win,,,,,,,,,,,,we will be pulling out all the stops,,,,

Dont yall forget,,,,,,,im not just an old geezer fart,,,im also a TX Hillbilly,,,,,,,,,and ready to put a SMACKDOWN on my striperkillin brethren.

BRING IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lets do this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Skyler
04-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Skyler say what? Yes Silversides have been predominant the last few years but last year the shad were back in force, there were a few down years but they were still there.

Well, that's good to hear. I haven't been there in the last year or so. When I used to fish there a lot, there weren't any shad to speak of. Just a ton of those silversides.

trail blazer
04-02-2013, 04:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wi0bXXd3T4

Heres a little vid of me and my bako brother when he was still in training ,,,,,,,even though he breaks off the 41lbr you can still see the finely tuned striper skills hiding behind the rooky moves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hhlaXIsvnc

TRAIL BLAZER

Hardcor
04-02-2013, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wi0bXXd3T4

Heres a little vid of me and my bako brother when he was still in training ,,,,,,,even though he breaks off the 41lbr you can still see the finely tuned striper skills hiding behind the rooky moves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hhlaXIsvnc

TRAIL BLAZER

All though the video's were funny and I thank you for that laugh !

You showed in your last video some serious flaws in your fishing technique and tackle.

1. cutbait loses what is clearly a Striper under a pound. Playing to the camera ?
2. cutbait's knot tying ?
3. cutbaits old line ?
4. trailblazer was a lot thinner back then ?
5. trailblazer had a lot more hair back then ???
6. That video was 2009 and cutbait still hasn't change his line ?

Are you trying to make me fill over confident ! Is that your strategy !

Thank God cutbaits got his big brother trailblazer, I think that is neat ! You appreciate your big brother cutbait !
You got him backing you in a fight ! I Love the bako boys, I never count any body out !

But you see bako boys, this is the real world
This is The Reel Brother plus the Weapon himself,,,T/O,,, No Mercy !
If you are trying to intimidate with a video try one like this

http://youtu.be/1mLxjFPlhS4

trail blazer
04-02-2013, 06:23 PM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,,

Tell ya what ,,,,,,,,,,,,geezerfarts win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Il shave cutbaits head myself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bakoboys win,,,,,,The CHOPS gotta go!!

dk4885
04-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Enough forplay set a date. Lol. Also want to say I love the videos

MikesOcean
04-03-2013, 09:15 AM

So does that mean your in?

Sorry Hardcor for sabotaging your post! It's the male hormones. Haha

dk4885
04-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Oh yeah I'm in.

Hardcor
04-03-2013, 10:22 AM

I wanted the next day ! I'm ready right now ! The problem we have is that cutbait called out me and the weapon ,,,,T/O,,,,

,,,T/O,,, is a very sought after man, He guides at Pyramid,Castaic and Sliverwood every day he's not working his *** off !

I want people to understand one thing about ,,,T/O,,, He has produced thousands of PB's for people, Thousands of best day's ever for people.

I read about him for years before I finally met him at DVL in 2006. I gave him some left over Shad I had netted and he gave me some tips on the hold over trout.

On the way home I told my brothers we have to take him out and learn that u-rig thing and make it one of my weapons

The Reel Brothers gave him a try and met him at Pyramid Lake. Bob was the first one in line with his boat already to go. He came over and introduced himself and we shook hands and we were off !

When The Reel Brothers got back in the truck to enter the lake, the youngest Brother said, Did you fill that guy's grip and how narly his hands were, There like your Corey !

I told my Brothers who are doctors, Though's are the hands of a really hard working Man ! The Brothers had a great day, I picked ,,,T/O,,, Brain all day even into the fish cleaning, Limits !

This is the last video of this thread, I want you to look at Bob's hands, They tell a story by them self's, This is one neat guy and a I am proud that cutbait used my name next to his.

Now this is the end until cutbait put's this thing together. I got a new Sliverwood video coming soon. cutbait your hair will grow back, But then again your big brothers didn't. You can always hang a hat on it !

http://youtu.be/LoFERZ2AK8E

Thank You everybody !

dk4885
04-03-2013, 10:56 AM
I am one of TO students but in this case the student has become the master. Lmao. JK. I owe all my success to TO.

cutbait
04-03-2013, 11:01 AM
TB , listen to Hard or gush over Bob and his hands.

Sounds like the love boat over there?

This whole timing is Bobs call.

Tb and I WILL be there anytime.

Its you lovebirds that have to commit?

I know Bob is planning San Antonio real soon!

Hardcor
04-03-2013, 11:22 AM
I am one of TO students but in this case the student has become the master. Lmao. JK. I owe all my success to TO.

Yes grasshopper you are a good student, One win makes not a Master ! Thank you for your comment dk885 I love learning

Hardcor
04-03-2013, 11:48 AM
TB , listen to Hard or gush over Bob and his hands.

Sounds like the love boat over there?

This whole timing is Bobs call.

Tb and I WILL be there anytime.

Its you lovebirds that have to commit?

I know Bob is planning San Antonio real soon!

I just figured you out cutbait, Your a pencil pusher aren't you. You got pretty hands, Pedicure ! Soft women hands !

I do love the guy, So do you !

When Bob is ready he's going to call me !

I'm going to call you !

And then you start taking pictures of that nice full head of hair of your's ! Smile for the camera !

Because Hardcore is going to unleash the weapon, I will have a camera running full time on both boats, and any other boats that show

The video will be great, Win or Lose, I'm a good sport, Iv'e lost before, The problem is it's been a hell of a long time. I'm cleaning all the fish no matter what !

I'm glad there are a lot of competitive Striper guy's

PS cutbait, I bet TrailBlazer is preparing harder then you ! Stop shaking there isn't even a date yet ! Yet !

This is absolutely the last video on this thread

http://youtu.be/LFtK1NGNFMY

cutbait
04-03-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm calling and end right now to any head shave bet!...

That chit ain't happening!

Hardcor
04-03-2013, 10:38 PM

This is what happen's when my brother talks trash at me ! I mind melted with the fish and made him do that !

http://youtu.be/kT2Nemz_t5s

Hardcor
04-03-2013, 10:47 PM

http://youtu.be/2HWdUO-vuDA

trail blazer
04-04-2013, 08:46 PM
lol,,,,,,,,,,,keep the vids coming hardcore,,,,,,,,,,,they rock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and abought the head shaving thing,,,,,,,,,,,i might have to second guess that also,,,,id hate to lose these locks

Hardcor
04-10-2013, 10:28 AM
You can pull it off because you got a pretty face

Now cutbaits gonna have to where a wig ???????? or something????? He'll scare children ???????? He'll scare me !!!!!!!! Oh now I'll have nightmares again ! Dang ! That's an ugly man !!!!!!!!!!!~!