PDA

View Full Version : Perris 3-18 & 3-25

bass413
03-25-2013, 08:00 PM
A quick late report from last Monday the 18th....hit the east end with about 15 other boats. Landed around a dozen on various plastics (drop shot, split shot, Texas rigged, Shakey heads, etc.) including a nice 7+ pounder on a 6" worm rigged on a light 1/16 oz shakey head (sorry, no pics. I'm VERY computer illiterate and have NO clue how to even start posting a picture).

Did the same today with a friend of mine. His turn for the big fish and today he hooked and landed a 7+ pounder in the same area I had mine last week. Can't divulge his bait and technique, sorry. A lot slower bite out there with the same amount of boat traffic for a Monday. We landed about 12 between the 2 of us, but that big fish made my friend's day. Of course, I had to remind him my fish the week earlier was 2 ounces heavier :Smile:

Personal bests for me and a friend in the past 2 weeks. Gotta love this time of year.

And, I know, "This thread is useless without pictures." One day I'll get the wife to show me how to upload pics.

desertstorm
03-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Nice job! Still looking to break my pb and get a 5 haha I was amazed by the boat traffic out there today luckily I found a nice little cove by myself wtg out there on the pair of pbs! Ounces always count :Beer Toast: