PDA

View Full Version : Wood report!

karlow
03-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Things aren't that good for the stripers.
I got on the water at 7:45.
I called Joe, he said that they had five on the troll!
Dammmm that's some quick work. I went up the main channel and made the turn to usual place.
The killing fields. First pass Bam! The Heavy Spi-Dee gets hit. Sweet I'm skunk free. While landing that fish the other rod starts to dance.
I'ill count that as a double. I'm kicking Ars now! I came around to the honey hole again. Bamm the Heavy Dee gets hit again. That's two in the sack and one sent back to grow. Sounds like a great start, right. It was all down hill from there. I landed a few more dinks before 11AM. I was done. I worked the place until about 1:30pm for Nada The wind came up, hitting about 15 Knts, but died back down about the time I left. Jack got one, and I head that Hard Core got five buy 1PM last I heard from Joe, they had 15. That's what I heard and that's my story guys. I didn't even get that little white boat dirty up good. Go get um, but go early or go hungry!

KP

Hardcor
03-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Nice work Karkow. I was with my wife today, we caught five Stripers in Millers on the u-rig first thing in the morning all dinks. We then trolled the killing fields and landed five more the largest was four pounds. The last Striper of the day was a five pound Ice-jig fish that came from the ski beach area. Every time I saw Joe he was landing a nice striper with a big grin on his face.

PS We also had 3 of the green kind, the largest was 3 pounds.