PDA

View Full Version : Quick Friday Report

etucker1959
03-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Got all call from a friend of mine early Friday morning. He told me his buddy fished Irvine on shore on Thurs and fishing was great. Finished up work early and headed down to the lake. My friend was set up in Boat dock cove on the left side of the docks. I started out with some bait and wait stuff and did a little catching up with my friend Ken. An hour goes by and we caught a couple, then his friend shows up and he starts throwing plastics. He gets bit pretty quick, then some more people start throwing plastics and then all Hell breaks loose. Everybody switches over to plastics and it's WFO. You could look around and see 2-4 people hooked up all the time for the next two hours. I would say just about everyone who could throw a plastic caught a limit. When I got down to my last fish, I tried a N/C under a bobber to see if they would eat it. A long story short, I kept pulling the bobber away from the fish as soon as they tried to bite it. After 5 bites I decided to hook my last fish and call it a day. Great fishing for everyone and very hard fighting fish. I would have to say they pulled harder there then the other pay lake trout Iv'e been catching all season. Anyone going out this weekend on shore is going to kill them, if they can get into the right spot. Tight lines everyone.

FKNChristopH
03-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Was the guy tall, white man, white shoes, wearing a red long sleeve shirt and a ball cap? hahah thats my buddy! Way to whack em Erik! We gotta hook up soon and fish!

Can't wait for summer nights at the pond.

*shakka*

etucker1959
03-22-2013, 06:56 PM
Was the guy tall, white man, white shoes, wearing a red long sleeve shirt and a ball cap? hahah thats my buddy! Way to whack em Erik! We gotta hook up soon and fish!

Can't wait for summer nights at the pond.

*shakka*

You know what's funny Chris? I'm pretty sure I saw your buddy, he was the only one NOT killing them JUST KIDDING. My friends buddy looked alot like you, without all the muscles!!!!! lol

FKNChristopH
03-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Lol nice!

I'm losing my muscles =[ need to hit the gym

*shakka*