PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Glen Helen tomorrow?

KidTrout
03-20-2013, 09:43 PM
I called and the lady said that they were going to stock today so I'm going Thursday morning in hope for some quality bows. I did really well last Sunday so I hope it's just as good or better. I will be at the big lake by the tree and the bridge. Come say hi if you will be there. I know what they are biting on lol.

Cowboy Hookup
03-20-2013, 11:31 PM
I called and the lady said that they were going to stock today so I'm going Thursday morning in hope for some quality bows. I did really well last Sunday so I hope it's just as good or better. I will be at the big lake by the tree and the bridge. Come say hi if you will be there. I know what they are biting on lol.

Gonna be there, that same area. Fished it last week for the first time and hooked up 2. You'll catch me with a camo lid and a US Army patch on it.

KidTrout
03-20-2013, 11:39 PM
Ok cool looks like I will see you there. Hopefully we could get a few bigger ones.

Cowboy Hookup
03-21-2013, 08:55 PM
So Kid how did u do? I thought I saw u across the lake but wasnt sure.

KidTrout
03-21-2013, 09:07 PM
So Kid how did u do? I thought I saw u across the lake but wasnt sure.

It sucked for me. Not one. My bro did get 3 though on powerbait. I used jigs all day long every color and I dropshotted. I only got 3 hits. So weird how I went last Sunday and tore it up and nothing today.

Cowboy Hookup
03-21-2013, 10:26 PM
It sucked for me. Not one. My bro did get 3 though on powerbait. I used jigs all day long every color and I dropshotted. I only got 3 hits. So weird how I went last Sunday and tore it up and nothing today.

Sorry to hear about the skunk!