PDA

View Full Version : LAB for an Hour

Kidfish
03-20-2013, 04:18 PM
Today I got out of school at 11:40 so I decided to go hit up one of my spots for an hour and then come back home and do homework. Well I arived at my spot and nothing was really happening there so I moved. I then take a few casts with my swimbait and caught a lizard fish not a good start. So I move again, when I arive at my next spot I cast out my big hammer swimbait(loaded with butter) and slowly cranked it in. I then get a random tick so I stopped my reeling and I waited for my rod to load up and suddenly BOOOM I set the hook and the fight was on. I was getting this powerful fish in but this fish wanted to go back to its home so after many maneuvers by me I get the fish to me and it turned out to be a nice 12'' little sandbass. I take a quick pic and release the fish back to its home. Nothing else was happening so I decided to call it a day. Another great day on the water!

Hooked Up
03-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Did you "lip" the lizard fish like you did the sandie? lol Or did you get "slimed"? lol

FishinElectrician
03-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Nice goin out there! Beautiful fish!!!

Kidfish
03-20-2013, 05:48 PM
Did you "lip" the lizard fish like you did the sandie? lol Or did you get "slimed"? lol

Niether I used my pilers those teeth are sharp!

bachiboy
03-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Nice little session there Kid! Nothing like a nice sandie to erase the stripe...although the lizard kinda did that already.:Wink:

Thanks for sharing!
Don

Ifishtoolittle
03-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Nice Sando bass.