PDA

View Full Version : Mon silverwood striper slayin

TroutOnly
03-19-2013, 09:32 AM
after having my weekend highjacked by my boss i mean my wife,early sun eveninf while we were eating dinner she told me i should go fishing seeings how hard i worked sat and sun on the garden to which is very large ,i didnt have to think about that twice. i got on line early and prepped hit the water and headed for the deep water in the main body,after guiding there fri i had the depth and colors down . it wasnt very long and they were slamming it out of the dr clips,only problem was the dink units i had to fight thru them to get to the nice fish, it was pretty wide open for the first 3hrs or so then the pace slowed way down . during the morning out in the center of the lake there were dozens upon dozens of 12 inch schoolies in the hunderds per school slurping the surface because my boat is so quiet i could steer towards them then i would stand up as we passed and i could watch the schools go under and away from the boat, the not so distant future of striper fishing there looks pretty good. the weather was great the bite was also i got one nice fish to make me feel good on the ride back to the barn,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0999ddddddd-----------222222222222.jpg

fishinone
03-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Nice limit Bob!

I can't wait till those bigger units take over.

catchingsomefish
03-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Looks like fun Bob! That one in the middle looks really nice, glad you had a nice day on the water............................Talk to you soon....................Dave

Hardcor
03-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Nice work Bob ! I am so glad Sliverwood is back, This is the third year in a row. What color and what tail on that big one Bob ? White paddle tail ? Green paddle tail ?

karlow
03-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Nice Bob
I may be back there on Sat.
Or, Jack and I make that run dow south to chase tails again.
We got shut out last Fri!
Your buddy Joe is on the stripers today.
It looks like something is about to brake-out.
I need to drag the little white boat out and get it all dirty again.

KP

TroutOnly
03-19-2013, 04:34 PM
EVERYTIME I GET READY TO CALL YOU CORY SOMEBODY THROWS A STICK IN MY SPOKES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'LL SEND YOU A PM CORY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

saltman
03-19-2013, 09:46 PM
TroutOnly

Thanks for the report from Silverwood lake hope to see more of your report from pyramid and castaic.

Thanks Saltman

TroutOnly
03-20-2013, 07:25 PM
Ive already been doing mid reports ,putting up another right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MikesOcean
03-22-2013, 11:48 PM
Leave some fish for me! Just keep catching those dinks and leave the pigs for me o_O