PDA

View Full Version : corona shore fishing trout advice.

jomamma
03-18-2013, 08:56 PM
so i have fished corona once from the shore. i was at the dam. this was about a year ago. im going again in a week. last year i went right when they stocked the lightning trout. i caught several trout and one sturgeon. on orange powerbait lol. i was by where the shore fishing ends next to the gate at the dam. if anyone can give me advice on where to fish from the shore at corona it would be greatly appreciated. thank you. 39689 (my son reeled the bucket in from the middle of the lake)

KidTrout
03-18-2013, 10:18 PM
Hey there jomamma. I've been catching a lot of fish just to the left of the dock where the boats launch at the dam. I been catching them on dropshotting a variety colors of power worms. Best to me though is white. Powerbait has been working really good also with garlic. Cast out about 30 ft along the dock with about a 1 ft to 2 ft leader. Hopefully this helped.

Poxy Boggards
03-19-2013, 12:02 AM
If you are going right after the stock, anywhere from the boat ramp to the spot you fished before should be good. power bait, nightcrawlers, or jigs will all catch fish.