PDA

View Full Version : Corona

vegas fish slayer
03-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Havent been to Corona in 2 weeks been fishing some other water lately. Anyone know what the water temp is right now? Kinda the deciding factor for me if im gonna come back down this season. Where i been fishing the water is 60 degrees already and that has seemed to really slow down the trout bite but the Larry bite has gone wide open. We arent fishing for them but they are fun to catch. We did the Irvine tournament on Saturday and it was bunk!!! 5 or so lber took home i think $2600. What a croc!!! That sized fish wouldnt even give you a look at Fishinglakes tournaments. Well if you know please let me know thanks Vegas Tim

Troutin Man
03-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Are you kidding? A 5 pounder! If I caught a 5 pounder for $2600, my wife would probably...actually...have sex with me! shiznits!

Karyn
03-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Havent been to Corona in 2 weeks been fishing some other water lately. Anyone know what the water temp is right now? Kinda the deciding factor for me if im gonna come back down this season. Where i been fishing the water is 60 degrees already and that has seemed to really slow down the trout bite but the Larry bite has gone wide open. We arent fishing for them but they are fun to catch. We did the Irvine tournament on Saturday and it was bunk!!! 5 or so lber took home i think $2600. What a croc!!! That sized fish wouldnt even give you a look at Fishinglakes tournaments. Well if you know please let me know thanks Vegas Tim

Hey :) how's it going? I was there this weekend with the fish finder and it said the temps in the shallows was 65* and deeper water ( brought the trolling motor for the inflatable) was 62*. They were catching smaller- drinkers. The bite was real slow. On Sunday- Jose was there and caught his share. Patrick did pretty well- all small size. Nothing big. All little ones. One of my friends hit Jess and hooked up on some bigger ones. It's all good.

phishin phool
03-18-2013, 09:17 PM
are you kidding? A 5 pounder! If i caught a 5 pounder for $2600, my wife would probably...actually...have sex with me! Shiznits!
like!!!:ROFL: Nothin like bringing home the $ the get a little lovin:LOL:

Webfoot
03-19-2013, 01:01 PM
They will continue stocking untill the water stays above 70. If your harvesting trout, just get em on ice.

vegas fish slayer
03-19-2013, 03:41 PM
if the weather stays like this trout will be a wrap sooner than everyone thinks. It doesnt take much to warm the water up. Either way Ice will be off Utah lakes very soon and that goes all summer. Its 75 miles closer than Corona for me and a 3 day license is 21 bucks for non resident no open or close time and they have Cut throats and Tiger trout without having to play bumper boats and fight with stupid people for a spot.

Webfoot
03-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Totally understand Vegas. Sounds like you have a case of Pay Lake Burnout. The combat fishing can become tense at times. Looking forward to the Utah reports.

Karyn
03-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Where's the like button? Did your wife get new waders? She'll need em up there! Sounds like is a win-win:)