PDA

View Full Version : irish luck.....?

reelgurlzfish
03-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Not for this chick. Biggest skunk ever for me there. Not even a nibble. Morning was pretty Damn cold but by 10 the weather was perfect the rest of the day. My friend farmed a nice trout, but landed a pretty fat perch. oh well, not my first skunk and won't be my last. Just hurts a bit more with the money we put in....

geedavell
03-17-2013, 07:56 PM
where'd you go?

ReelGalGoesFishn
03-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Yes I have to say that Saturday was tough for me as well. I only manage to get two bites the whole day!! Oh well there's always next weekend...

reelgurlzfish
03-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Haha ya I dont give up. Only get out on rare occasions die to that whole no money issue LOL Good luck out there!

Rot8
03-18-2013, 06:07 AM
Not for this chick. Biggest skunk ever for me there. Not even a nibble. Morning was pretty Damn cold but by 10 the weather was perfect the rest of the day. My friend farmed a nice trout, but landed a pretty fat perch. oh well, not my first skunk and won't be my last. Just hurts a bit more with the money we put in....

Yes, it was pretty slow on Sunday. My buddy and I were at the flats and managed 1 fish a piece and 1 farm for six hours. Everyone around us was either skunked or caught one. Definitely a tough day. I not sure if the fish got pounded during the tournament or they were just skiddish due to the pressure. Anyways, it turned out to be a beautiful day.

FKNChristopH
03-18-2013, 10:16 AM
The pressure definitely shut the fishing off this weekend. I hope to be out there this week to try again..

*shakka*