View Full Version : 3/13/13 and 3/16/13 Toobular Reports

FKNChristopH
03-17-2013, 03:30 PM
3/13/13
Short Report:
Wet: 0930-1330
Temp: 59*F
Depth: 12-37ft
Method of destruction: Performance wrapped Phenix Elixir 802-2, Pink Trout King worm dipped in Bite-On Crimson!

Long Report:
Arrived late, didn't mind since it was a Wednesday. Wanted to grind out a little time in preparation for the weekend. I went to the very back of the flats, parked and unloaded. In the water no time. First bite came off the first point towards the back. Drop shotted pink Trout King worm dipped in Crimson. The second bite came from a dead sticked Trout King mini jig. I was all messed up which you will see in the video... I couldn't get the line unhooked from the net. Played around in the very back for a couple short bites and smaller fish. Met some nice people enjoying their day at the lake and gave em a bottle of bite-on. I think they were hooked up in a matter of minutes from me leaving them haha. Was getting close to my limit and as I was heading in, I get slammed in 30 feet of water. Nicer size bass getting ready for the spawn. CHUNK! Not too bad to spend my day off.

3/16/13
Short Report:
Wet: 0645 Dry: 1300
Temp: 59-61*F
Depth: 10-38 ft
Method of destruction: Performance wrapped Phenix Elixir 802-2, Pink Trout King worm dipped in Bite-On Crimson!

Long Report:
Arrived around 430am to find Scott, Leo, Phyl, Bob, and Benny. Signed up for the tournament, got 2 world class breakfast burritos from the cafe and went back to my car to rest. Figured out a game plan with the boys and decided to try and avoid the traffic in boat dock cove and head to the back of the flats like I did a couple days before. I think the fish recognized the destruction I caused because they eluded me all morning. I farmed 5 fish off the bat and went cold after about 9am. My first landed fish was a 2.10 steelie on a pink Trout King worm dipped in Crimson at around 11am. I landed another one shortly after on the same set up. Those were my only 2 landed fish. The fishing was tough and I farmed a bunch. Heart breaking to see my boy Phyl (candyman) lose his monster that he was fighting. Still a good day and awesome times with the boys.

**I didn't get enough footage for a video for saturday so I made one of Wednesday's activities.**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-YpZVuW28&feature=youtu.be

*shakka*

Phishinghookz
03-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Hoy Pinoy, good stuff parre...always enjoy your videos bro...btw what program are you using for editing?

FKNChristopH
03-18-2013, 10:16 AM
iMovie on my girls macbook lol

*shakka*

gogreeenz4
03-18-2013, 10:47 AM
rad report!! dude get a rubber net basket!!