PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fish Silverwood?

yellowfintuna111
03-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Fishing silveroowd for the first time, limited to shore only.
Which spot will be better A or B? will be camping for 3 days:Big Grin:

bassoholic
03-16-2013, 07:34 PM
You plan on climbing up and down that hill to fish? It depends on what species you are targeting..............The dam area has deeper, cooler water. If you are targeting bass, go and fish either those two spots. Striper or trout I would drive over to the dam area and fish deeper or with big trout swimbaits. Good luck!

Jmac
03-16-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm guessing your picture is Cleghorn? I went today and fished off the docks. Caught 6 LMB, biggest around 2 and a half pounds. Picked up a 5 lb'er about 2 weeks ago. Threw swim baits this morning for striper and had no luck.

GhettoBasster
03-16-2013, 08:54 PM
A co-worker of mine went about 3 evenings ago to the Chemise shore area. He got a small one that shook the hook. But did land a nice 27" seven pounder on a BPS LC Stacey King Jerk in yellow perch. He said the stripers started to boil at sunset. He forgot his stringer, so he had to go home after he landed it.

adiablo420
03-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Docks are hitting right now.. Was there a couple weeks ago, was catchin LMB with snow still in the shaded spots but .. A and B are both good spots bro.. Have fun..

aggs234
03-16-2013, 11:19 PM
was there today fished cleghorn, was ruff nothing, then went to the other side and hiked down, had one bite and one follower. i left at 730 wen it got dark, and thats when the stripers began to boil and feed. good day overall didn't loose ne one on my team so im happy.... swimbaitsonly

no bass in the marina that i could see, usually i see alot swiming doing circles.. theyre prolly still waiting for it to warm up, nothing at least sight fishing, i presume they are getting ready to bed... n are hidden.. i did see a cpl trout still lurking.