PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip thurs sam and bill

TroutOnly
03-14-2013, 07:47 PM
i got contacted by sam for some striper fishing ,sam mostly wanted to learn some trolling techs ,how ,when ,where and what to do. we launched then in our first lap near the inlet he got a hookup on his side of the boat and it ended up being the biggest fish of the day. we trolled out to the bait area , it was real calm with no wind for big parts of the day everytime the wind died the bite died along with it ,the fish were very sluggish today. we moved around the lake to a few spots ,caught one fish near the dam, the just didnt want to bite they were moving around but not to hungry. sam thank you and bill for all the great food and drinks and laughs , i cant wait for the other place to start up on the troll,,,,,,,,,,,thank you again bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1430_zps6e5643ad.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1432_zps33b29d5e.jpg

CAPT'N
03-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Beautiful fish uncle Bob !

Has the water warmed up at all?

Capt'n

Rooster
03-14-2013, 08:25 PM
Nobody better to learn from. Nice report and pic Bob. Props

5150fishn
03-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Slow day for your standards is a great day for most. Thanks for the report Bob!

DMS
03-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Way to get 'em Bob! Lulu and I will be out there on Sunday. My daughter is joining us this time, so I'm hoping to get them going. Last time she came out we ended up with on jailbird and one greencarp. She used to go with me a lot and we loaded up on trout and catfish, so it's cool to take her a few times before she goes off to college.
I might ask Lulu to wear her striper shirt for good fish karma! Would love to fill up the boat with stripers! If I can keep the girls pulling them in while I'm netting, tying and baiting it will be great!

catchingsomefish
03-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Nice job guys!!! The sight of dead stripers does something to a guy.................................lol Hopefully we will continue to get nice days, and the fish will become more energetic, and the bite will get really good...............Cant wait.....Dave

trail blazer
03-15-2013, 03:58 AM
9 is only a slow day for you bob,,,,,,Wtg to youself and your buds out there!

TRAIL BLAZER

fishinone
03-15-2013, 07:55 AM
That is slow day for you Bob. I'm disappointed in you. Lol

Nice catch!

finsane
03-15-2013, 08:37 AM
Nice job in less than stellar conditions

#1 Bass Acer
03-15-2013, 01:27 PM
For the people that dont know this man and dont believe in it this is the man u need to get in contact for the stripy kills Thanks BOB

fishfinder
03-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Every time I see a report from Bob I have to figure his skill level vs mine. he catches 9, I will catch 2 or 3 if I am lucky. nice job.

TroutOnly
03-19-2013, 06:41 PM
F/F YOU HAVE TO FISH HARD AND BE REAL SERIOUS ABOUT IT,,,,,,,,,,AND A LITTLE LUCKY SOMETIMES,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

fishfinder
03-19-2013, 07:12 PM
F/F YOU HAVE TO FISH HARD AND BE REAL SERIOUS ABOUT IT,,,,,,,,,,AND A LITTLE LUCKY SOMETIMES,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

Thanks bob, I have been just fishing the Fin and Feather so far. Gonna try pyramid next month.

DMS
03-19-2013, 09:21 PM

Yes, that is the secret to catching fish... you have to get out there and work at it, you have to do what you can to do the right things and then a bit of luck makes a great day of good fishing...