PDA

View Full Version : Bowfishing Elsinore on Saturday....

Skyler
03-14-2013, 03:31 PM
I'll be shooting the levee. Should be there around 0900 or so if anybody wants to meet up.

Stalker Of Fish
03-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Excellent I shall make field observations with my new camera lens and alert my Ranger friend a psychotic man is wielding a deadly weapon . Should make for some good fun . HEE HEE HEE HEE ROFL !!!!

I can almost hear it now .

All units be advised R.P. has stated a man brandishing a deadly weapon
is acting 5150 , S.R.T. is in route 6 out and advises maintain perimeter at this time.
Approach suspect with caution only if necessary .

JACQUELI
03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Hey bro do you no if the crappie are hitting yet

Stalker Of Fish
03-14-2013, 06:44 PM
I heard from friends and another recent thread that it's still slow water is still a little cold. My guess if the weather stays
warm like it is it will get better soon . Late Spring and Summer is traditional Crappie time from what I here .
I am just getting into panfish as I normally fish Trout and Stripers .

JACQUELI
03-14-2013, 08:14 PM
I heard from friends and another recent thread that it's still slow water is still a little cold. My guess if the weather stays
warm like it is it will get better soon . Late Spring and Summer is traditional Crappie time from what I here .
I am just getting into panfish as I normally fish Trout and Stripers .

Thanks For The INFO

etucker1959
03-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Excellent I shall make field observations with my new camera lens and alert my Ranger friend a psychotic man is wielding a deadly weapon . Should make for some good fun . HEE HEE HEE HEE ROFL !!!!

I can almost hear it now .

All units be advised R.P. has stated a man brandishing a deadly weapon
is acting 5150 , S.R.T. is in route 6 out and advises maintain perimeter at this time.
Approach suspect with caution only if necessary .

Instant laughter on that one S O F, keep up the good work.

blackberg
03-17-2013, 09:00 AM
did you make it out? How did it go?
My bow needs some blood

-bb

Skyler
03-18-2013, 10:38 AM
did you make it out? How did it go?
My bow needs some blood

-bb

I hit it with a buddy from Jesse's forum. We Hiked 10 miles and didn't get a shot off. Only saw like two all day, and they were finning about 50 yards offshore in the submerged trees. We spent half the time throwing beer cans out and shooting 'em, lol. Guess they aren't cruising yet.

Oh, and SoF, bowfishing is legal there. The cops wouldn't even respond to a "man with a bow" call. Kind of like Big Bear. Feel free to waste your time spying on dudes with a long range camera though. I'm sure you need pics for your spank bank.

bowler
03-18-2013, 08:26 PM
I hit it with a buddy from Jesse's forum. We Hiked 10 miles and didn't get a shot off. Only saw like two all day, and they were finning about 50 yards offshore in the submerged trees. We spent half the time throwing beer cans out and shooting 'em, lol. Guess they aren't cruising yet.

Oh, and SoF, bowfishing is legal there. The cops wouldn't even respond to a "man with a bow" call. Kind of like Big Bear. Feel free to waste your time spying on dudes with a long range camera though. I'm sure you need pics for your spank bank.
Had a lady call the cops on and my friend for Fishing a creek in big bear. She told them we had shotguns.

blackberg
03-19-2013, 12:22 AM
thanks for the update, sounds like my last time out at elsinore,

may hit the river in a week or so, hopefully find some carp and tilapia targets out there
-bb

Skyler
03-19-2013, 09:32 AM
I hear Big Bear is picking up already. Some locals were telling me there are more carp than last year. I may check it out on Saturday.