PDA

View Full Version : Reports?.....Reports?....Bueller?

riverside_angler
03-14-2013, 12:33 PM
hey guys, just wanted to see if there is any news going on at the lake. Matt, where ya at? How about another one of those videos? I don't have the opportunity of fishing much, so I really rely on this site to provide me with my fix. With this weather and the spawn here (or near) there has GOT to be some donkey's being caught. Come on....I'm having withdrawls!!

HuskerRod
03-14-2013, 12:52 PM
One of two things has happened. Their are lack of posts cuase guys are catching so many fish that their arms and hands are so wore out they cant find the strength to type. .....................or......................not too many guys are fishing yet.

dbiggs
03-14-2013, 10:52 PM
A little breakdown on dvl is the lake is in full blown pre-spawn. fish are all over and are on the chew. right now if you you throw a bait you are confidence in you will get bite. the jig,t-rig,senkos.ikas and drop shot will all produce right now. if you got patience you can also get swimbait fish.the crowds have been so so but not like it has been in prior years this time of year. hope this helps

iRavensfan
03-14-2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks for sharing dbiggs.

:Applause:

riverside_angler
03-15-2013, 09:38 AM
thanks for the limited responses. Can someone PLEASE post some pics. I don't need any info on what is working, where to fish, yada, yada, for I am not going fishing. Like I mentioned earlier, this site is as close to the lake as I get, except for the few times a year. I actually made it out there a few weeks ago for a quick morning sesh and landed 2 solid chunks. But I know there are guys out there landing some donk's.

thanks again!

dbiggs
03-16-2013, 08:00 PM
if you want to see pictures of fish check out bass pro shop the tank is loaded with donkys. its just what your looking for big fish swimming around that you cant catch right?

HawgZWylde
03-16-2013, 08:33 PM
if you want to see pictures of fish check out bass pro shop the tank is loaded with donkys. its just what your looking for big fish swimming around that you cant catch right?

Lol, and they're DVL Donkeys too boot...