PDA

View Full Version : Big day on Saturday! ! don't know which one to go to. what do you think?

lunker-hunter209
03-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Sarl or irvine?

Feed back plz

gogreeenz4
03-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Irvine!! not only is fishing better but the area is way better! to me being somewhat in nature or away from housing for once is a niice change and your not along the 91 freeway and warehouse buildings!

sshernandez
03-14-2013, 09:59 AM
I agree with gogreenz4..

lunker-hunter209
03-14-2013, 10:22 AM
Ok. Thanks. Are you guys doing the tournament?

gogreeenz4
03-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Ok. Thanks. Are you guys doing the tournament?

no im not much of a tourney guy.. damn it i forgot there was a tourney this weekend, i was gonna go to the vine saturday til i just rembered this!! cant stand the tourney punks that think the have the right to every spot becuase they think there hot shot tourney tanglers..Nothing pisses me off more then trout trolling tourney tools :Evil:but i wll say its pretty darn entaining watching fools troll 1800 different directions yelling and screaming at each other becuase they are crossing paths hahahaha gotta love tourneys

lunker-hunter209
03-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Unfortunately im shore fishing and not trolling. Ppl say irvine is better or trolling n sarl is better at fishing on shore.

Rooster
03-14-2013, 03:48 PM
no im not much of a tourney guy.. damn it i forgot there was a tourney this weekend, i was gonna go to the vine saturday til i just rembered this!! cant stand the tourney punks that think the have the right to every spot becuase they think there hot shot tourney tanglers..Nothing pisses me off more then trout trolling tourney tools :Evil:but i wll say its pretty darn entaining watching fools troll 1800 different directions yelling and screaming at each other becuase they are crossing paths hahahaha gotta love tourneys
I fish every tourney Irvine has and no offense but i have never witnessed any of the things your talking about. And yes im a troller. Im betting your talking about past years and not current. First class anglers at the vine all season is what i have came across.

JAG107
03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
I fish every tourney Irvine has and no offense but i have never witnessed any of the things your talking about. And yes im a troller. Im betting your talking about past years and not current. First class anglers at the vine all season is what i have came across.

Spot on Rooster, i'm a full time troller and have never had these problems, other than being sawed off right behind my stern by a bait n waiter hauling @$$ fromj spot to spot who doesn't know what trolling is.
The only rudeness I encounter on the water is usually at a Corona lake type venue where there's more boats and lines than water and nobody's catching anything other than each other's C-rigs.

troutsniffer
03-14-2013, 04:07 PM
I agree too =) Vine for sure

gogreeenz4
03-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Spot on Rooster, i'm a full time troller and have never had these problems, other than being sawed off right behind my stern by a bait n waiter hauling @$$ fromj spot to spot who doesn't know what trolling is.
The only rudeness I encounter on the water is usually at a Corona lake type venue where there's more boats and lines than water and nobody's catching anything other than each other's C-rigs.

c-rigs :LOL: hahahaha

i havent been out much this year or at least as much as last year which is when i sawl this circus go into motion. it was probly the busiest day i have seen on the lake personally but it was one guy that yelled at three different boats for trolling over his bait and wait lines he claimed they where trying to stop him from winning the tourney even thou the dude didnt even limit hahahaha ..He was a clown they didnt even run his lines he just felt they where to close...but i will say made for a great show :Popcorn: and other then this guy and an occasinal drunk,its only great people looking to have a good time and get some fish which irvine always does for me..Great place , Great People , Great Great Fishing