PDA

View Full Version : Pudd fishing

Bass Boy 14
03-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Hey guys,

Has anyone been to pudd lately, planning to go soon and don't know what's hitting. Are the bass out yet, panfish, are there anymore trout, if so, what are the fish hitting on. Any help is good.

BB

Kingfish Addict
03-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Not sure if bass or panfish are hitting, but they stocked trout this last week. I don't know what day or how many lbs, probably the dismal 300lbs they've been putting in this year. I caught a 2.25 lb rainbow about 3 weeks ago on chartreuse/white turbo dough. They were hitting on powerbait, hatchery nuggets, and I usually get good hits using Kastmasters.

old pudd fisher
03-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Thanks Kingfish. Looks like nice weather out there this week, A good time to be on a lake catching fish or not.

Bass Boy 14
03-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Thanks guys! Gonna try to go there today to see what I can do. Just got some new gear from BPS yesterday :Big Grin:

Tight lines everyone!
BB

VIVID_FLY
03-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Thanks guys! Gonna try to go there today to see what I can do. Just got some new gear from BPS yesterday :Big Grin:

Tight lines everyone!
BB

I just got back from the PUDD fished from Swim Beach to the Middle Pier. no bites or fish sighted. ( panfish or trout ) Went over to Sailboat cove and saw one DINK caught on night crawler dead stick. No Pan or Trout spotted there either.

good luck

Riverdale
03-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Got to the Pudd round noon today,Ran over something sharp right at the tunnel going to the cove.Slow motion blow out LOL.Big chunk of metal got stuck between the treads and I was draggin by the time I hit the parking lot.New tires too.Any way the fish are moving,at 1st there were just some small males cruising parreleel to the bank.Fished my way round the cove and to the outer point.Around 2-30 or so the fish were all over the place.Snuck down the east side bank and down close enough to pitch my wacky rigged Senko,4 lb test on a flick jig head and Bam fish on.Its just a dink but this is my very 1st Pudd Bass.Never thought I would be so happy to share a pic of a 1 lb Dink!!LOL.And the girls are in the mix, saw some Pigs!!!
Entry fee+$10
Jack in the box $8
new tire $125
First Pudd Bass..Priceless ..3956539566!!!!

Lakerfan160
03-13-2013, 06:37 PM
Nice first pudd bass wtg!

Riverdale
03-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Nice first pudd bass wtg! Thanks Man!!Learning how to fish a pressured body of water is all new to me.Hit it a couple times last year and skunked and 2x this year ....Thanks again!!Cheers, Riv.