PDA

View Full Version : to the guys in the red tracker on saturday i waked...

Matt_Magnone
03-04-2013, 09:24 PM
soory actually sunday. couldnt edit title. i want to apologize for ripping by you. i was coming out of rawson and just as i rounded the island to the right, i saw you tucked behind it. island blocked my view and couldnt see you guys. sorry for kicking up a wake causing you to move. had i pulled back on the throttle it would have made it way worse so i kept going. i know who you were and when i see you next, i'll definitely hook you guys up! i know you were probably thinking "what a dIIIk!!"

sorry about that guys.

Fishbones
03-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Very respectable Matt, i don't know you but would be proud too, Class act thread, kudos.

ddoskocil
03-05-2013, 08:48 AM
OK OK, so how did you do Sunday?
We got the boat out there - and no more problems!!! We mostly just drove around, scouting, making sure the boat was fine. Saw a decent amount of beds, half empty, maybe from the tournament Sat. Didn't do too much fishing, it was a short outing. Still mostly stacked up in 30'?

Matt_Magnone
03-05-2013, 11:24 PM
OK OK, so how did you do Sunday?
We got the boat out there - and no more problems!!! We mostly just drove around, scouting, making sure the boat was fine. Saw a decent amount of beds, half empty, maybe from the tournament Sat. Didn't do too much fishing, it was a short outing. Still mostly stacked up in 30'?

sunday was pretty good. had a great bite going on the bank in less than 15' of water. flukes and senko's. nothing over 5 pounds. lots of 2# - 4# fish. went through every senko in the boat and had to remind myself my main focus is on the "BIG" fish. every now and again i get suckered into a bite where the fun overwhelms the mission. threw the swimbait for the rest of the day for nothing. few followers here and there, but even then, nothing of size. the bite is pretty damn silly out there right now. lots of shallow fish on beds, in the tree tops and down the bank. with the steady weather we've had, the fish are starting to follow suit to weeks prior and were starting to see fish in all stages of the spawn. keep in mind that this is still the first wave.

chard314
03-07-2013, 07:05 AM
soory actually sunday. couldnt edit title. i want to apologize for ripping by you. i was coming out of rawson and just as i rounded the island to the right, i saw you tucked behind it. island blocked my view and couldnt see you guys. sorry for kicking up a wake causing you to move. had i pulled back on the throttle it would have made it way worse so i kept going. i know who you were and when i see you next, i'll definitely hook you guys up! i know you were probably thinking "what a dIIIk!!"

sorry about that guys.

Hello Matt,

I'm a new FN member and have some questions about DVL...is it possible for me to PM you??

Thanks,
Rich