PDA

View Full Version : Corona 3/2

Hotbite909
03-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Fished the tourney today on the yak. I started of near the boat ramp today along with all the other boater and tubers. I landed one fish fairly quick but it was hard to work any specific area because of the amount of fisherman in the area. I started off with the same rig I used last week which was the carolina rig with a orange and white combo floating worm. I managed a few other bites but they where short strikes. I decide to move to the south end of the lake and work the areas near the boat dock and center of the lake but I only managed to get one bite. I was in that area for about a hour. It seemed to be slow for me in that area so I moved back over to the launch ramp area. By that time I only had one,"rat" on the stringer. I managed to get a decent spot and started to get fish at a steady pace. None of the fish where really big just the average stocker trout. I changed it up on the color and used a green/yellow worm also a green/orange with bite on scent and I finished up the day with a limit. None of the fish where good enough for the tourney but it was a nice day to chill on the water. If you where fishing in that area today on a float tube, I am glad to see that nobody got run over by that rental boat operator. :LOL: You had to be there to see it!

adriiiian
03-02-2013, 09:18 PM
It was comedy central out there ! :Razz: