PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Peestick ...

billy b
02-26-2013, 03:55 PM
Anybody seen or heard about/from Mike?

His lures sure were great ... he gave a lot of expertise to making them

DVL_Local
02-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Something tells me he's still around...lurking in the shadows.

They were great lures during a great time of fishing DVL.

Here's the P-Shad and a custom Brown he made for me just before the Crowley openner.

DVL_local

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/dvl_local/PStick__001.jpg

TroutOnly
02-26-2013, 08:16 PM
hes doing well billy i talk to him on facebook on occasion ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,i really miss him because always could make me laugh,,and i loved picking his brain on fish and lures,,,,,,his son is being taught to fish in the sierras,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

billy b
02-27-2013, 01:19 PM
A friend of mine and I blasted Big Bear Lake one morning with one of his in a green perch coloring ... thed landing and one of the guides wanted to get a bunch from him ... but he was pulling back at the time.

basscaptain
02-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Something tells me he's still around...lurking in the shadows.

They were great lures during a great time of fishing DVL.

Here's the P-Shad and a custom Brown he made for me just before the Crowley openner.

DVL_local

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/dvl_local/PStick__001.jpg
Wow I havnt been around here in along time n to see this takes me back thats for sure,
Hope ur doing Good n u n ur family is good

kaneo
02-27-2013, 05:58 PM
he is more into hunting now than fishing... but he still does a sierra trip now and then.. whats the going price on the p-spoons ? i have a bunch.. might have to part with them if the price is right !!

muskyman
02-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Mike is the man. I have a custom made spoon he made for me on lake michigan, it kills the big browns. I too miss the old days. Man I am getting old

Nessie Hunter
02-28-2013, 08:35 AM
I still have & use some of Mikes lures also...
Mike has gotten so old and decrepit he cant fish anymore.
He hunts from the front seat of his truck (lazy butt ring).
Killing Coyotes is his Fav Hobie now??
He tried Square Dancing but his wheel chair was injuring to many other people!!!
Im sure he was heavily effected by all the paint fumes while making those lures years ago !!!

Nessie Hunter
02-28-2013, 02:05 PM
For his fans, here is a recent pick of "The man, the Myth, the legend".
Doing what he likes best....

Peestick
02-28-2013, 02:21 PM
I must say it is an Honor to see that people still think of me and my lures. I haven't made one in probably 5 years but I do miss making them. Maybe someday I will have the time and space to crank out a few. DVL_LOcal, thanks for the Pic man, I sold most from my personal collection so I don't see them very often.

Slims
03-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Did you ever end up making the sacremento perch or tui chub color? Still think they would be killer colors to troll in the sierras

Stormcrow
03-01-2013, 12:24 PM
For his fans, here is a recent pick of "The man, the Myth, the legend".
Doing what he likes best....

I knew his lures were awesome...but did he really shoot that poor coyote?