PDA

View Full Version : 32F and 25 mph winds BBL 9-24-13

bowler
02-25-2013, 07:25 PM
I got up at 4 am to get ready to go hunting near Big Bear since it was the last weekend for the season on bobcat. Funny thing is I saw one at the Forest Fall.:Sad: I went to were I want to hunt but it was to much snow on the road plus the wind was blowing. So I changed to plan T. So I heard to standfield cut off just as I got they I saw someone reeling in a fish so I waited to see what he had. It was about 12" trout I asked him what color pb he said he was try all color. But he never said what color. So I went to my :Secret:spot since the wind was blowing hard at standfield.

Got to my spot, to find out all my pb was rock hard:Sad:. The only thing I had was power eggs. So I put them on and I got hit within 5 min so I set the hook it was a nice size trout. I was thinking it was going to be easy. But I was wrong the wind start blowing harder in my spot. But I kept at it. I keep on getting hits but miss them. Till finally I got my second trout. The wind will slow down for a while but that did not last long till it started blowing hard again. So I got two more trout but it was hard. Here is my 4 trout in the snow.
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/bowler23_99/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps391ab28d.jpg My shoe size is 12 so you can see how big the trout are.

fishermanx14
02-25-2013, 07:28 PM
i bet they had some nice red meat on 'em

bowler
02-25-2013, 07:32 PM
i bet they had some nice red meat on 'em
It was not to red.

adriiiian
02-25-2013, 10:14 PM
very nice!! hope to catch up with you at BB sometime!

bowler
02-25-2013, 10:15 PM
very nice!! hope to catch up with you at BB sometime!
Thanks.

I pm you the other day about going.

By the way 32F was the high yesterday.

adriiiian
02-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Yeah I was probably working that day... Im like an hour and a half from big bear lol.
and thats cold but doesn't stop me from fishing

bowler
02-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Yeah I was probably working that day... Im like an hour and a half from big bear lol.
and thats cold but doesn't stop me from fishing

Well I was going to hunt in it but the wind messed me up. It like less then 2 hours from my house too.

Troutin Man
02-25-2013, 11:18 PM
Awesome catchin! Nice work. Wish I can get up there and fish. 32F with wind seems a bit too chilly for my likin. But I bet it was still awesome!

bowler
02-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Awesome catchin! Nice work. Wish I can get up there and fish. 32F with wind seems a bit too chilly for my likin. But I bet it was still awesome!
Thanks. I hate wind. Most of the time I fish at night up there in the summer and the lake is calm.