PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana......

fishermanx14
02-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Time to start a new thread.....if rabbit hunting caused a problem i wonder what kind of arguments this will start.

I could really care less what people do with it...I have several family members that legally grow and either sell to the dispensaries or keep them to them selves. I think that weed should not be considered a "drug"...i think it should be open to people who want to use it in a recreational and medical way should have the right to do so. If it is legalized by the feds i think is should be treated the same as booze.

I have grandparents with chronic pain that ingest marijuana and it helps them. I think that it can truly be used to help people. But there all those people that claim to have something wrong with them just to get weed.Any type of smoke than is inhaled is obviously not good. But i don't think it is so bad that is should be taken so seriously. As a recreational activity i don't think it won't hurt anyone any couldn't cause any major problems

So in a short version i think people should be able to do what ever they want with it.

What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Christian

bowler
02-25-2013, 07:31 PM
My neighbor smokes it in his front yard. He has it legally and use it for his pain.

fishermanx14
02-25-2013, 07:35 PM
My neighbor smokes it in his front yard. He has it legally and use it for his pain.

thats cool....get ready for the show :Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn:

bowler
02-25-2013, 07:38 PM
thats cool....get ready for the show :Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn:

Here bunny, bunny. :ROFL:

fishermanx14
02-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Here bunny, bunny. :ROFL:

hahahah i bet s/o/f will have to chip in on this one

bowler
02-25-2013, 07:49 PM
hahahah i bet s/o/f will have to chip in on this one

I bet you he grows it.:ROFL:

fishermanx14
02-25-2013, 07:52 PM
i dont think he would get so mad over the internet if was a pot head hahaa

old pudd fisher
02-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Smoked it all time when I was in the nam, good stuff. Been forty years now with out taking a hit. May take it up again, in my 70's.

bowler
02-25-2013, 08:25 PM
i dont think he would get so mad over the internet if was a pot head hahaa

Maybe he is trying to shot jackrabbits with a Pellet gun.:LOL:

fishermanx14
02-25-2013, 09:09 PM
Hahahahaha

fishinarteest
02-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Maybe he is trying to shot jackrabbits with a Pellet gun.:LOL:

No! remember pellet guns aren't strong enough to kill rabbits lol.

bowler
02-25-2013, 11:34 PM
No! remember pellet guns aren't strong enough to kill rabbits lol.

That is why is try to it so he can tell us that for fact it does not kill jackrabbit.:LOL:

Stalker Of Fish
02-26-2013, 12:08 AM
That is why is try to it so he can tell us that for fact it does not kill jackrabbit.:LOL:

I do not know what the hell you are trying to say .
I never said a pellet gun would not kill a Jack rabbit. I said it could not do it effectively with a .177 Meaning you can't count on that pellet to do it every time. A .20 or .22 pellet is a far better choice .
.22 rim fires and shotguns being the best choices .

You can kill a Deer with a .22 rifle is it a good choice? HELL NO!
The point you big game hunters are missing is just because a underpowered gun can manage to kill something
that does not make it the right gun for the job.

I think you guys SHOULD smoke pot and go hunting TOGETHER .

DockRat
02-26-2013, 05:50 AM
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd100/narkata/GIF/bong.gifhttp://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f294/greendayfan4353/a.gif

I think we SHOULD smoke pot and go monkey hunting TOGETHER .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FjVsApOm44

DR :Envious:

billy b
02-26-2013, 06:04 AM
[QUOTE=bowler;658435]That is why is try to it so he can tell us that for fact it does not kill jackrabbit.:LOL:[/QUOT

Skyler
02-26-2013, 08:35 AM
Marijuana is less harmful than alcohol, which is obviously legal, so it should be legal as well. However, though it is not immediately dangerous, it will still turn you into a useless bastard. I prefer to have motivation and accomplish things during my day. Not eat cheetos and laugh at Scooby Doo reruns. So it's not for me. I'll take a good dark beer instead.

City Dad
02-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Seems like, for the most part, the folks who need to be smokin' aren't and those that shouldn't are blazin' up.

DarkShadow
02-26-2013, 10:30 AM
... and those that shouldn't are blazin' up.

Like the kids who feel all grown up and enjoy telling the world that they like smoking weed and advertise it whenever they can as much as possible, even with their selections of ingenious online screennames that include the addition of:

"420"
"Kush"
or any combination of "Green"

to their names?

CityDadKush420! Register it now!

They also pretend to be weed connoisseurs, so much that it seems like they went to Weed College, yet got a 2.0 GPA in high school and still can't grasp the correct use of "they're," "their," and "there," and "your," and "you're" but can roll a mean blunt while driving with their knees?

Cuz those kids are mad entertaining, I tell you what.

City Dad
02-26-2013, 11:07 AM
I think that THC should be legal, but only in suppository form. That'd make for some mad crazy rap videos, yo.

Lightline
02-26-2013, 11:32 AM
All pro marijuana activist have already or is in the process of moving to Washington or Colorado where recreational use of marijuana is already legal.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/07/news/economy/marijuana-legalization-washington-colorado/index.html

Marijuana is still a schedule one drug under federal law. Which means marijauna has no medicinal value. It is considered as dangerous as heroin.

Stalker Of Fish
02-26-2013, 11:52 AM
I think that THC should be legal, but only in suppository form. That'd make for some mad crazy rap videos, yo.

You city boys sure have some odd fetishes in the Bowler got banned thread it was tickle them until they pee now it's
fun with suppository's .Should we ever run into each other while fishing, "hello how are you'' will have to suffice as I am going to skip the traditional shaking of the hands part of the greeting ritual .

City Dad
02-26-2013, 11:57 AM
You city boys sure have some odd fetishes in the Bowler got banned thread it was tickle them until they pee now it's
fun with suppository's .Should we ever run into each other while fishing, "hello how are you'' will have to suffice as I am going to skip the traditional shaking of the hands part of the greeting ritual .
A bit presumptuous aren't we?

Stalker Of Fish
02-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Perhaps you are right , I would be more inclined to keep my self a safe distance away.

Skyler
02-26-2013, 02:19 PM
Perhaps you are right , I would be more inclined to keep my self a safe distance away.

Don't worry, we won't molest you. You stink like birds. It's a total turn-off.

fishermanx14
02-26-2013, 02:23 PM
hahah i knew he would have to chime in

NoHo ART
02-26-2013, 05:22 PM
drugs are bad for you!:Beat Stick:

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
02-26-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm not a fan of marijuana or any other "drug" that people use. I think it tends to lead to bad situations. People are right when they say "People are want to use drugs are going to use them so why not make them legal?" Fact of the matter is that no matter what happens, not all drugs are going to become legal. If that's the case, I believe that any drug that inhibits you from making a "sober" decision should be banned from public use.

DarkShadow
02-26-2013, 06:54 PM
If that's the case, I believe that any drug that inhibits you from making a "sober" decision should be banned from public use.

So no more drinking Miller Lites at the Dodger game?

:-\

What's gonna get me through the 7th inning?

bowler
02-26-2013, 07:50 PM

:Group Hug::Group Hug: :ROFL:

bowler
02-26-2013, 07:56 PM
I think you guys SHOULD smoke pot and go hunting TOGETHER .

Sorry never done any drugs or had any alcohol in my 30 years. But I would hunt with anybody that wants too.

iRavensfan
02-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Sorry never done any drugs or had any alcohol in my 30 years. But I would hunt with anybody that wants too.

You can Smell me from 100ft way PLUS!!!!!!! LOL you smell me say HI!!!!!!

bowler
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
hahah i knew he would have to chime in
He got tried of chase bunny with his pellet gun. :ROFL::ROFL:

DockRat
02-27-2013, 06:17 AM
I'm not a fan of marijuana or any other "drug" that people use. I think it tends to lead to bad situations. People are right when they say "People are want to use drugs are going to use them so why not make them legal?" Fact of the matter is that no matter what happens, not all drugs are going to become legal. If that's the case, I believe that any drug that inhibits you from making a "sober" decision should be banned from public use.

How about smoking hash and opium while taking a war break ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8bCX6xJFI0

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
02-27-2013, 06:53 AM
I'm just saying that on the national scale, many people have some sort of long term sentence due to some sort of relation to drugs. By legalizing drugs, hundreds of tens of thousands to even hundreds of thousands of people would lose their job. This pretty much means, that no matter what people say, drugs will never be legalized. If drugs are going to be illegal, then they might as well get rid of all drugs that have harmful effects from being used in public. You never know when an innocent bystander is going to get hit by a drunk driver or even some random child experiencing a second hand high.

People are too focused on getting these random drug affects because they are available. Instead of advocating that drugs should be used for recreation, how about we teach the younger generation to not use them at all? Teaching starts at home and home could very much be the community around you. There was a series of "accidental suicides" because teenagers realized that a "high" is when oxygen is cut off from the brain. Instead having these kids experience a high and trying to find other ways to get it, why not just avoid the whole mess?

Lightline
02-27-2013, 08:16 AM
http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/netherlands_v_us

There should be a distinction between soft drugs and hard drugs.

Skyler
02-27-2013, 08:33 AM
He got tried of chase bunny with his pellet gun. :ROFL::ROFL:

Actually, I haven't hunted with my airguns in a couple years. Mainly shotgun and archery. Occasionally with a rifle, but it's getting harder and harder to find legal rifle spots in this county.

harlanx1
02-27-2013, 09:14 AM
They now have air guns capable of killing almost any thing up to 50 cal. This so called expert does't know what he is talking about. Here's a .357 airgun killing a hog.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=high+powered+air+gun+hunting&view=detail&mid=5F7EBFF180B975F288235F7EBFF180B975F28823&first=41&FORM=NVPFVR
I have a .22 caliber airforce that wiill develop over 1200 fps rabbits coyotes coons. I will take them all in one shot. the drawback is cost, the gun cost more than a real rifle. I have 1000.00 in this gun scope and light. but it has killed lots of coons. we had coons doing property damage in a small northern cal comunity I managed tlked to fish and game and got permiision to kill them after taking pictures of property damage being done. I shot at least a dozen of them with this rifle problem solved. A coon is much harder to kill than rabbit.
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y446/harlanxone/airforce001_zps869e5a58.jpg
the other draw back is that it is as loud or louder than a .22 it is hyper sonic so it cracks just like a real rifle.
I really dislike people running their mouths when they really don't know what they're talking about.
tricks are for rabbits you silly man.

Skyler
02-27-2013, 09:36 AM
I am aware of that. I designed a dvd cover for Eric Henderson from Big Bore Airgun Adventures back in 2005. He killed an elk in that video. I have also built a few, including a 9mm converted benjamin pump rifle that shot over 800 fps with 85 grain slugs.

Lightline
02-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Im getting a fx revolution semi auto pellet gun .22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSFcQCXIaQ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

bowler
02-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Actually, I haven't hunted with my airguns in a couple years. Mainly shotgun and archery. Occasionally with a rifle, but it's getting harder and harder to find legal rifle spots in this county.

I was not talking about you. That was for S/O/F. I know I had to go north of Barstow to hunt coyotes with my .223 howa a week ago. We should me up for rabbit season I have a good place. On the closing weekend I saw over 40 rabbits in two days.

fishermanx14
02-27-2013, 08:55 PM
They now have air guns capable of killing almost any thing up to 50 cal. This so called expert does't know what he is talking about. Here's a .357 airgun killing a hog.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=high+powered+air+gun+hunting&view=detail&mid=5F7EBFF180B975F288235F7EBFF180B975F28823&first=41&FORM=NVPFVR
I have a .22 caliber airforce that wiill develop over 1200 fps rabbits coyotes coons. I will take them all in one shot. the drawback is cost, the gun cost more than a real rifle. I have 1000.00 in this gun scope and light. but it has killed lots of coons. we had coons doing property damage in a small northern cal comunity I managed tlked to fish and game and got permiision to kill them after taking pictures of property damage being done. I shot at least a dozen of them with this rifle problem solved. A coon is much harder to kill than rabbit.
the other draw back is that it is as loud or louder than a .22 it is hyper sonic so it cracks just like a real rifle.
I really dislike people running their mouths when they really don't know what they're talking about.

nice...i have a little ruger air hawk .177 that can get up to 1200 fps.....its no $3000 matador but it gets the job done...you should check out edgunUSA on youtube sometime

Stalker Of Fish
02-27-2013, 11:57 PM
REALLY???
"I really dislike people running their mouths when they really don't know what they're talking about.
tricks are for rabbits you silly man"

Then you should hate your self !
Don't you think it might be a good ID'er ( Bubba speak) to read what I actually have said instead of
going by what foolish boys and those whom English is NOT their primary language attribute to me?
Take Bowlers writing for example, I make lots of grammar mistakes & spelling errors. His is down right confusing lost even.

First of all I NEVER said I was an expert . I also never said an Air Rifle or BB gun could not kill a Rabbit!
What I did say was A BB gun could not effectively kill Rabbits and was not a good choice.
I said yes BB's can kill a Rabbit but they wont do it all the time. Then we talked about the .177 cal. pellet
at 1,400 fps. I said it would work better than a BB at killing more Rabbits but was still not a good choice.
I own a pellet rifle in this caliber and same velocity . I have made many body shots that have passed right
through the Rabbit With Hunting pellets and the Rabbits just bolted away .Head shots that I heard crack the skull sometimes just knocked the Rabbit out only to wake up later in my jeep ! So I do not see .177
at 1,400 fps. as optimum . I almost think .177 cal. is better around 700-800 fps. at heart/lung shots only.

I did recommend .22 cal, Pellets at 1,000 fps. I have a gun that does that and it can be counted on
to drop Rabbits ,Yotes, Coons and other small game.
I also know .20/5mm pellets from my Sheriden Silver streak at 700-800 fps does a good job on Rabbits
but is slow as hell to pump up.

There was no discussion of large bore air rifles other than someone mentioned seeing the pig taken out
by a air rifle and I asked " if it was a .177/.20/.22 off the shelf gun. Or if it was one of the small number of Military/intelligence assassination weapons out there because some of them could do it ". Having seen
American,English and most notably Russian air rifles capable of extreme lethality at considerable distances.

Having hunted for 30 plus years starting at age 5 with air guns I may not be an expert on them ,
then again I'm not ignorant either .

Skyler
02-28-2013, 08:38 AM
The key to .177 lethality is heavy pellets. The lightest ones I shoot are 10.5 grain premier heavies. I often shoot Eun Jins, which weigh in at a hefty 16.1 grains and have a low antimony content. The other important factor is accuracy. People buy these powerful springers because they are impressed by the velocity. This velocity is inflated dramatically by the manufacturer, and usually the result of dieseling oil in the chamber and extremely light pellets. In reality a 600 fps co2 gun is a better hunting weapon than a 1000 fps piston gun. Most people don't realize that a spring piston gun has reverse recoil while the pellet is still in the barrel. Switching up to a less powerful but recoilless scoped pneumatic or co2 gun makes clean kills much easier.

City Dad
02-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Dang it you guys... this thread is about the dank. It's almost like you have not short-term... short-term... I could really go for a Slim Jim right about now.

bowler
02-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Well I got busted for firing Marijuana at rabbits. There was no rule on that to kill them. :ROFL:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/marijuana-cannon-pot-border-mexico-us-141040996.html

DarkShadow
02-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Well I got busted for firing Marijuana at rabbits. There was no rule on that to kill them. :ROFL:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/marijuana-cannon-pot-border-mexico-us-141040996.html

That would be impressive only if it doubled as a pipe.

Skyler
02-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Funny thing is, back in my young bachelor days, my roommates and I used to shoot pot seeds at each other out of a 760 Pumpmaster. More than three pumps and you'd draw blood, lol.

fishermanx14
02-28-2013, 08:29 PM
REALLY???
"I really dislike people running their mouths when they really don't know what they're talking about.
tricks are for rabbits you silly man"

Then you should hate your self !
Don't you think it might be a good ID'er ( Bubba speak) to read what I actually have said instead of
going by what foolish boys and those whom English is NOT their primary language attribute to me?
Take Bowlers writing for example, I make lots of grammar mistakes & spelling errors. His is down right confusing lost even.

First of all I NEVER said I was an expert . I also never said an Air Rifle or BB gun could not kill a Rabbit!
What I did say was A BB gun could not effectively kill Rabbits and was not a good choice.
I said yes BB's can kill a Rabbit but they wont do it all the time. Then we talked about the .177 cal. pellet
at 1,400 fps. I said it would work better than a BB at killing more Rabbits but was still not a good choice.
I own a pellet rifle in this caliber and same velocity . I have made many body shots that have passed right
through the Rabbit With Hunting pellets and the Rabbits just bolted away .Head shots that I heard crack the skull sometimes just knocked the Rabbit out only to wake up later in my jeep ! So I do not see .177
at 1,400 fps. as optimum . I almost think .177 cal. is better around 700-800 fps. at heart/lung shots only.

I did recommend .22 cal, Pellets at 1,000 fps. I have a gun that does that and it can be counted on
to drop Rabbits ,Yotes, Coons and other small game.
I also know .20/5mm pellets from my Sheriden Silver streak at 700-800 fps does a good job on Rabbits
but is slow as hell to pump up.

There was no discussion of large bore air rifles other than someone mentioned seeing the pig taken out
by a air rifle and I asked " if it was a .177/.20/.22 off the shelf gun. Or if it was one of the small number of Military/intelligence assassination weapons out there because some of them could do it ". Having seen
American,English and most notably Russian air rifles capable of extreme lethality at considerable distances.

Having hunted for 30 plus years starting at age 5 with air guns I may not be an expert on them ,
then again I'm not ignorant either .
go away no one likes you

bowler
02-28-2013, 08:47 PM
go away no one likes you

:ROFL::ROFL::Applause::Applause:

Lady Quagga
02-28-2013, 09:23 PM
go away no one likes you

Awesome Quote of the Evening

Stalker Of Fish
03-01-2013, 01:37 AM
go away no one likes you

Your Mommy likes me just fine! Bomp-chikka-wow-wow

City Dad
03-01-2013, 09:15 AM
go away no one likes you

Woa! I do! I like SoF. Are you kidding me? I haven't been this taken by a comedic character since Ignatius C. Reilly!

don't go anywhere SoF. You are exactly where you you belong.

smokehound
03-05-2013, 01:56 AM
http://bigpics.nuggetry.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Nov-3-lambs-bread006.jpg

LambsBread, a jamaican landrace sativa with uncertain genetics, smells exactly like mangoes.. The smell permeates the sinuses, making you salivate profusely.

http://www.highbuddies.com/upload/image/purple.jpg

grand Daddy Purple

One of the best strains, IMO. Very rich and stoney as hell, this strain is wonderful for pain relief and is a definite cure for insomnia. Dense thick buds make this a great strain to roll in a joint.

http://lammj.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/fc6tly.jpg

HeroJuana

A portmanteau of "Hero" and "Marijuana", this is a VERY strong indica, powerful couch-lock stonage, enormous calyxes, and a thick, dense covering of delicious trichomes. The initial scent is earthy, almost smells of sawdust.. ..Until you break a nug open, releasing the delicious skunky aroma.

I do not appreciate being summoned into a rabbit-abuse argument. :(

DockRat
03-05-2013, 06:46 AM
grand Daddy Purple

One of the best strains, IMO. Very rich and stoney as hell, this strain is wonderful for pain relief and is a definite cure for insomnia. Dense thick buds make this a great strain to roll in a joint.

Insomnia ? Maybe you should try it.
You post after midnight all the time.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e108/Yogi666/insomnia.jpg

Stalker Of Fish
03-05-2013, 10:56 AM

LambsBread, a jamaican landrace sativa with uncertain genetics, smells exactly like mangoes.. The smell permeates the sinuses, making you salivate profusely.

grand Daddy Purple

HeroJuana

A portmanteau of "Hero" and "Marijuana", this is a VERY strong indica, powerful couch-lock stonage, enormous calyxes, and a thick, dense covering of delicious trichomes. The initial scent is earthy, almost smells of sawdust.. ..Until you break a nug open, releasing the delicious skunky aroma.

Who would do that to a friend ? Especially to a guy who clearly enjoys getting his "mellow" on .
I am sorry to hear someone found it necessary to to do that to ya .

smokehound
03-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Insomnia ? Maybe you should try it.
You post after midnight all the time.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e108/Yogi666/insomnia.jpg

Insomnia is an inability to sleep. Im simply a night owl.

Anyways back to the topic:

http://500memes.com/plog-content/images/meme/scumbag-steve/gave-up-smoking-weed-gave-up-smoking-his-weed.jpg

You wont get too many weed-relevant posts on a forum full of hardcore alcoholics. :LOL:

DockRat
03-05-2013, 06:37 PM
You wont get too many weed-relevant posts on a forum full of hardcore alcoholics. :LOL:
SH, Beer cures night owl illness. :Beer Toast: :Secret:
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a558/ThePraditor/chug-a-lug_o_GIFSoupcom.gifhttp://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/ilovebirds420/sumothashitt001.jpg
http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj377/SICKEM951/beerbongggg.jpg

Marley
03-05-2013, 10:16 PM

grand Daddy Purple

HeroJuana

And here I thought your moniker indicated you put out fires.
I have an aunt riddled with renal cell carcinoma who fractured two ribs in a fall into a landscaping boulder a week after Thanksgiving. Same fall that cracked her spine in two places. The second she wants a joint for pain or to make her hungry enough to eat something for the first time all week, half the neighborhood kids are ready to deliver it. She's hasn't yet asked, but she knows the offer is there. Want to see some heavy-hitting drugs? Grand Daddy Purple is a little pink (kitty cat) compared to a few in her daily regimen. Point is, the stuff should be as legal for her and those like her as the poison they call chemo she takes each morning. To deny it by calling it anything but just another prescription available to doctors is simply ludicrous and smacks of zealotry.

fishermanx14
03-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Your Mommy likes me just fine! Bomp-chikka-wow-wow
my mom is dead *** hole

DarkShadow
03-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Grand Daddy Purple is a little pink (kitty cat)...

How are you supposed to smoke a cat?

fishindude420
03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Like the kids who feel all grown up and enjoy telling the world that they like smoking weed and advertise it whenever they can as much as possible, even with their selections of ingenious online screennames that include the addition of:

"420"
"Kush"
or any combination of "Green"

to their names?

CityDadKush420! Register it now!

They also pretend to be weed connoisseurs, so much that it seems like they went to Weed College, yet got a 2.0 GPA in high school and still can't grasp the correct use of "they're," "their," and "there," and "your," and "you're" but can roll a mean blunt while driving with their knees?

Cuz those kids are mad entertaining, I tell you what.

ill tell you whats even more entertaining. reading your bullshit every time i sign on here :) You always have something smart to say about some group of people don't you. Get a life get off the computer start jogging and loose some of that belly fat I've seen you packing in your vids **** talker. oh btw if you wanna talk about the correct use of grammar i suggest you space out screen and names. Its 2 words smart guy!

fishermanx14
03-06-2013, 09:09 PM
ill tell you whats even more entertaining. reading your bullshit everytime i sign on here :) You always have something smart to say about some group of people don't you. Get a life get off the computer stark jogging and loose some of that belly fat ive seen you packing in your vids **** talker.
here we go again :Popcorn:

smokehound
03-06-2013, 11:21 PM
ill tell you whats even more entertaining. reading your bullshit every time i sign on here :) You always have something smart to say about some group of people don't you. Get a life get off the computer start jogging and loose some of that belly fat I've seen you packing in your vids **** talker. oh btw if you wanna talk about the correct use of grammar i suggest you space out screen and names. Its 2 words smart guy!Seriously. hahaa

DockRat
03-07-2013, 06:41 AM

INTERESTING PUZZLE

You're on a Horse-- galloping at a constant speed.

On your right side is a sharp drop off. :Shocked:

And on your left side is an Elephant traveling at the same speed as you. :Shocked:

Directly in front of you is a galloping Kangaroo, and your horse is unable to overtake it. :Shocked:

Behind you is a Lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo. :Shocked:

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?????

ONLY ONE ANSWER.....SEE BELOW

.....get your drunkass off the merry-go-round.

Back to the topic !

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/speedlimit420/83b43e82.jpg
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr134/Caralyn333/myspace%20icons/girlbikiniweed.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/amtristan617/Image120.jpg

billystein
03-07-2013, 07:04 AM
i tried pot once.
it made me want to rape and kill.

DarkShadow
03-07-2013, 10:09 AM
ill tell you whats even more entertaining. reading your bullshit every time i sign on here :) You always have something smart to say about some group of people don't you. Get a life get off the computer start jogging and loose some of that belly fat I've seen you packing in your vids **** talker. oh btw if you wanna talk about the correct use of grammar i suggest you space out screen and names. Its 2 words smart guy!

Looks like someone needs a Snickers bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pnjtxfIJDE

Skyler
03-07-2013, 10:52 AM

http://fim.413chan.net/fic/src/134008966619-somad.jpg

Lady Quagga
03-07-2013, 11:11 AM

You smoke yourself stupid again? Or do you normally type like an illiterate 8th-grader when criticizing others about their spelling?

I find it incredibly amusing when the "420 crew" get butt-hurt when some points them out for the walking stereotypes they are. Turn to the back of the L.A. Weekly, and you will find that pot-clinics know their customer base - no one's seen color layouts like that since Haight-Ashbury in the sixties.

gogreeenz4
03-07-2013, 12:23 PM
wow what a shock DuecheShadow and LadyQueef are in another arguement!! is this a fishing forum???? the best part is they still cant come up with something orignial they still are asking YOU MAD BRO?! my question is are you two girls mad cuz your constanty fighting and argueing with anyone and everyone??

you two need to realize to allow yourself to have an opinion you need to let others have an opinion and if you want to defend your opinion you need to let them defend theirs..Do you two even fish?? i see more fighting and argueing posts out of you two then fishing posts and judging by the amount of time you two are argueing with the entire forum i doubt you have time to actually fish!

Go drink yourself into a stupper and stop worrying about if someone wants to smoke or not..they dont worry if you drink or not

YOU BRO'S MAD?

fishinarteest
03-07-2013, 12:29 PM

hey bro, do you............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ................................................so rry lost my train of thought. do you............................................... .................................................. .........................................dang it happened again. do you............................................... .................................................. .................................dang i keep forgetting what i was gonna say. I need some kush.

fishinarteest
03-07-2013, 12:30 PM
wow what a shock DuecheShadow and LadyQueef are in another arguement!! is this a fishing forum???? the best part is they still cant come up with something orignial they still are asking YOU MAD BRO?! my question is are you two girls mad cuz your constanty fighting and argueing with anyone and everyone??

you two need to realize to allow yourself to have an opinion you need to let others have an opinion and if you want to defend your opinion you need to let them defend theirs..Do you two even fish?? i see more fighting and argueing posts out of you two then fishing posts and judging by the amount of time you two are argueing with the entire forum i doubt you have time to actually fish!

Go drink yourself into a stupper and stop worrying about if someone wants to smoke or not..they dont worry if you drink or not

YOU BRO'S MAD?

Hey pot, i guess you met kettle already.

gogreeenz4
03-07-2013, 12:31 PM
we got married 4 years and 20 days ago :) met is an understament love is more or less correct

gogreeenz4
03-07-2013, 12:32 PM
nah g you need to drink more thats the problem!!

fishinarteest
03-07-2013, 12:35 PM
F#ckweedIdocrackanybodywantssomecrackidontsmokecra ck CRACK!!!

gogreeenz4
03-07-2013, 12:44 PM
ahh yeaaah now your talking! get goin on some of that real sh*t!! You be about that twisting life bahahaha DONT DO DOPE KIDS

Lady Quagga
03-07-2013, 12:48 PM

YOU BRO'S MAD?

So, here you are asking if I can come up with something original, and then you follow up with "Do you two even fish??"

A very original response. I've never heard that one before.

As to the rest of your nonsense - I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit FNN throughout the day, while still taking care of my personal and professional responsibilities. I know that with all the bongwater you swallow it may be hard to multitask, or spend less than an hour to post three sentences.

DarkShadow
03-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Ahh, GoGurt is back from trying to hustle FNN users and making his PM box his personal eBay.

I bet if you get this guy to get you an 1/8th from his dispensary, you'll receive 2.5 grams in return. :Secret:

Skyler
03-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Stoners love troll bait...

City Dad
03-07-2013, 01:42 PM

Tail first.

Lady Quagga
03-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Tail first.

Yep - any other way, and you'd have a catastrophe....

City Dad
03-07-2013, 02:01 PM

and they say the American pun is dead!

gogreeenz4
03-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Ahh, GoGurt is back from trying to hustle FNN users and making his PM box his personal eBay.

I bet if you get this guy to get you an 1/8th from his dispensary, you'll receive 2.5 grams in return. :Secret:

Speaking of i got some new deps 250 ss in natural trout hit me up :LOL: and nah your dead wrong dueche shadow id give 2.1 grams:)

And lady queef you ever think if you hear it enough it may be true?? Id rather swallow bongwater then what your swallowing nightly!! i think i just figured out why you and Dueche Shadow are so close!! :Big Smile: bahahahaha

let the games begin girls :Popcorn:

DarkShadow
03-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Speaking of i got some new deps 250 ss in natural trout hit me up :LOL: and nah your dead wrong dueche shadow id give 2.1 grams:)

And lady queef you ever think if you hear it enough it may be true?? Id rather swallow bongwater then what your swallowing nightly!! i think i just figured out why you and Dueche Shadow are so close!! :Big Smile: bahahahaha

let the games begin girls :Popcorn:

Hey GoGurt,

Perhaps you can answer me this one.

Why did it take a completely new thread (after your first one was shut down) and countless responses to both for you to finally put an asking price for your 68s? Was it because you were essentially doing the ole, "PM me your offer so i can only respond to the highest bidders scheme?" Because if so, you were essentially holding an eBay auction on FNN via PM, which I'm sure the mods here would not appreciate.

If you wanted to see who would offer you the most money for your baits (that you bought obviously to resell for a profit), why not post them on eBay? But, I bet those eBay fees are a bit too much for your hustling tastes, right?

I'm glad others caught wind to your eBay via FNN scheme. There's no reason to get mad bro, you got caught, it happens. Now people know what you're all about.

gogreeenz4
03-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey GoGurt,

Perhaps you can answer me this one.

Why did it take a completely new thread (after your first one was shut down) and countless responses to both for you to finally put an asking price for your 68s? Was it because you were essentially doing the ole, "PM me your offer so i can only respond to the highest bidders scheme?" Because if so, you were essentially holding an eBay auction on FNN via PM, which I'm sure the mods here would not appreciate.

If you wanted to see who would offer you the most money for your baits (that you bought obviously to resell for a profit), why not post them on eBay? But, I bet those eBay fees are a bit too much for your hustling tastes, right?

I'm glad others caught wind to your eBay via FNN scheme. There's no reason to get mad bro, you got caught, it happens. Now people know what you're all about.

Yo dueche Shadow why does it matter to you so much?? I am confused as to why you invest so much time and worry into something that has nothing to do with you. here we are 3 weeks since and you still are crying and complaining that i was selling baits $3.22 more then what hudd charges and i have no more left for sell since i sold them all so it worked out thanks for keeping my post at the top of the page :LOL: you should start going to gas stations and causing a scene becuase they charge $1.50 for a 16 ounce soda but you can get a 2 liter at ralphs for 99 cents
and heads up Dueche Shadow ask my buyers they didnt pm offers they pm'd me for prices

thanks for the bumps all that time :)

Hey Kanean where you at g?

DarkShadow
03-07-2013, 03:37 PM
you should start going to gas stations and causing a scene becuase they charge $1.50 for a 16 ounce soda but you can get a 2 liter at ralphs for 99 cents

When gas stations ask me to "Go inside and give them my best offer for a price of soda," then I will start causing a scene. But, apparently you keep forgetting that you didn't even post a set price, so your analogy is a bit deceiving, as are your selling tactics.

and heads up Dueche Shadow ask my buyers they didnt pm offers they pm'd me for prices.

Apparently the Skywalker has burned a few memory receptors, maybe you should stick to some pure sativas.

It doesn't matter what your buyers PM'ed you. The fact remains, you originally asked them to "PM me your offers." I wonder why that was? It's not like you were planning on selling the baits, not by the order of the PMs that came in, but rather by the amount of the offers you received, right?

But keep resorting to name calling and continue to embellish the fact that you were trying to swindle people on the board.

Your brilliant plan of buying the baits in bulk back fired. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it. You can borrow some from Quagga.

Lady Quagga
03-07-2013, 03:43 PM
And lady queef you ever think if you hear it enough it may be true??

What are you referring to? Your fascination with vaginal flatulence?

Id rather swallow bongwater then what your swallowing nightly!! i think i just figured out why you and Dueche Shadow are so close!! :Big Smile: bahahahaha

You're stupid enough to think that sexually-tinged insults actually make sense. I guess in the world of witless illiterate stoners, such remarks actually carry some weight....

gogreeenz4
03-07-2013, 03:44 PM
why didnt it pay off?? i sold them and they are all gone im confuesed as to how that back fired??

Deal with what?? all the baits sold and gone?

Id love a pair of queefs pantys but i dont need them i got your wife's pair that she left the other night :)

do your fat self a favor get off the computer and go outside i know its probly crazy becuase you havent moved in years but it could help you.

You failed miserable at trying to stop my baits from being sold, Deal with it

City Dad
03-07-2013, 03:46 PM

You know, lighting up a nice, fat tabby is a purrrfect way to end the day.

(that took longer than I expected)

in your court LQ

gogreeenz4
03-07-2013, 03:48 PM
i guess in the world of worthless drunks they dont even realize they are making " Sexually-Tinged insults themselfs "What are you referring to? Your fascination with vaginal flatulence?"

Lay down the bottle bud and maybe get swallowing a bit early tonight!! Open Wide :Dancing Banana: you little girls are terriable at insults even when its 2 vs. 1 you two should stratigize tonight after your nightly swallow

DarkShadow
03-07-2013, 03:53 PM
why didnt it pay off?? i sold them and they are all gone im confuesed as to how that back fired??

Deal with what?? all the baits sold and gone?

Id love a pair of queefs pantys but i dont need them i got your wife's pair that she left the other night :)

do your fat self a favor get off the computer and go outside i know its probly crazy becuase you havent moved in years but it could help you.

You failed miserable at trying to stop my baits from being sold, Deal with it

So through out all your posts, you are still unwilling to address the main issue, which is why you tried to swindle people on FNN. I love the way you cherry picked my comments that you wanted to respond to, yet left all the telling ones alone. Congratulations that you made $15 dollars profit! You're a regular Warren Buffet.

I'm still waiting to hear an explanation on why you wanted people to "PM you their offer," first, and didn't bother putting a selling price when you originally posted your ad. Care to enlighten us, or are you going to go on another diatribe that offers no explanation, except calling me fat?

Lady Quagga
03-07-2013, 03:59 PM
i guess in the world of worthless drunks they dont even realize they are making " Sexually-Tinged insults themselfs "What are you referring to? Your fascination with vaginal flatulence?"

Lay down the bottle bud and maybe get swallowing a bit early tonight!! Open Wide :Dancing Banana: you little girls are terriable at insults even when its 2 vs. 1 you two should stratigize tonight after your nightly swallow

Incorrect.

My post was in direct response to the "queef" moniker you keep using - hence, your fascination with the aforementioned flatulence.

As to your drinking references - I think you will find quite a few individuals here who "tie one on" on a regular basis. I don't count myself as one, though I am not opposed to those who do - anymore than I am opposed to those who enjoy marijuana on a regular basis.

But you go right on ahead with your sexual insults - it won't distract anyone here from the fact that you are a childish, pathetic, illiterate little stoner.

Lady Quagga
03-07-2013, 04:02 PM

in your court LQ

There is nothing better than twisting up a fat one and spinning yarns about days gone by....

....of course, I will need to claw through all this paperwork before I can head home and relax.

(not my best, so I'd give advantage: CD)

gogreeenz4
03-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Incorrect.

My post was in direct response to the "queef" moniker you keep using - hence, your fascination with the aforementioned flatulence.

As to your drinking references - I think you will find quite a few individuals here who "tie one on" on a regular basis. I don't count myself as one, though I am not opposed to those who do - anymore than I am opposed to those who enjoy marijuana on a regular basis.

But you go right on ahead with your sexual insults - it won't distract anyone here from the fact that you are a childish, pathetic, illiterate little stoner.

My question to both you and batman or dark shadow is why do you guys care sooo much about others and what they are doing?? Do you think anyone cares if you clowns drink a beer?? NO
you care sooo much if someone smokes or someone sells baits?? Its there right to do what ever they want its your right to do whatever you want so if you want your right then gives others theres hold you lame *** opinions on if people smoke or not WHO CARES!!

Get a life and stop worrying about others so much..IDK maybe GO FISH
and you think i give two poops if you see me as a childish , pathetic , illiterate little stoner?? NO i dont just like you dont care that i think you are a Low life that does nothing but sit on fnn shooting down people oipinions.. And who are you OBAMA of the board you speak for everyone or something?? Get real

:Big Smile::Dancing Banana:

Lady Quagga
03-07-2013, 04:24 PM
My question to both you and batman or dark shadow is why do you guys care sooo much about others and what they are doing?? Do you think anyone cares if you clowns drink a beer?? NO
you care sooo much if someone smokes or someone sells baits?? Its there right to do what ever they want its your right to do whatever you want so if you want your right then gives others theres hold you lame *** opinions on if people smoke or not WHO CARES!!

and you think i give two poops if you see me as a childish , pathetic , illiterate little stoner?? NO i dont just like you dont care that i think you are a Low life that does nothing but sit on fnn shooting down people oipinions.. And who are you OBAMA of the board you speak for everyone or something?? Get real

First off, no one has any "rights" on this board. At any point, the admins can bring the ban-hammer down on anyone, and they don't need a reason to do it. They exercise a certain amount of discretion, and perhaps give folks on here a little more latitude than I would, maybe in the hopes of encouraging more discussion. It's a difficult balance to maintain, and I don't envy their work.

Your only defense from "people like me" is to not post at all, or complain to the admins if you don't like what I have to say. If an admin sent me a message asking me to back off of a particular forum poster, I would adhere to their wishes.

Having said that, this is an open message forum. Opinions are going to fly here. You will see hundreds of points of view on a vast number of subjects - some well thought out, some blatantly asinine. Voicing an opinion means you place yourself at risk of criticism from others. I have no problem with defending my thoughts or opinions, and invite the criticism. I also don't mind getting my hands dirty in some of the free-for-alls we have on this board.

The only winning move is not to play.

Skyler
03-07-2013, 04:58 PM

in your court LQ

Those tabbies always give me Siamese eyes.

Stalker Of Fish
03-07-2013, 05:37 PM
my mom is dead *** hole

U MAD BRO ?

It is a well fact known little boys who kill animals often become serial killers .
Were you or are you a bed wetter ?
Did you or do you start fires ?

This is the "triad" that often is found to be an early indicator that a person is predisposed to psychopathic behavior
such as serial killing of humans.

And in other news.........

I see Quagga-modo is out here making friends again .

Skyler
03-07-2013, 06:09 PM
U MAD BRO ?

It is a well fact known little boys who kill animals often become serial killers .
Were you or are you a bed wetter ?
Did you or do you start fires ?

This is the "triad" that often is found to be an early indicator that a person is predisposed to psychopathic behavior
such as serial killing of humans.

And in other news.........

I see Quagga-modo is out here making friends again .

Dear Friend,
I am MR.FEDEX SOUNOUVOU the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department in the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB). In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$19.3m dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS KIM from Munich, Germany) who died along with his entire family on (Monday 31st July 2000) in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because this bank cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking gildings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account , 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application .I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I believe the most important thing in this transaction is faithfulness and confidentiality.Surely this transaction is legitimate,there is no risk involved,it is 100% risk free business.Also important is for you to be honest enough and not betray me eventually this fund gets into your account.

Regards to this transaction, I have worked hard for two years now trying to gather all the required information about this deceased customer after I found out that all his supposed next of kin are all dead leaving nobody behind to put claim over his left balance with this bank.

I also got into his security file jacket in this bank and got all the needed information about his account and all information his next of kin should know.Because he was a foreigner, A munich German nationality, then I started looking for a foreign partner who will help me put claim over this fund. I will forward to you all the needed information and will guide you adequately in this transaction.Good underground work has been done within the bank, I have been working hard towards the success of this transaction. Everything has been put and the transaction is 100% risk free and will be finished in less than 7 bank working days after the application is tendered to the bank as next of kin to the deceased putting claim over his 19.3m balance with the bank.

You have to also re-assure me that my own share of the funds will be safe in your hands after the succesful inheritance and transfer of this fund into your account.

If the above detailed explanation is acceptable to you i want you to inform me so that we can proceed,
If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;
Your name: ............................
Sex..................
Your country: .........................
Your phone Number: ......................
Your Tel/fax: ...........................
Your age: ...............................
Your occupation: .......................

Thank for your anticipated co-operation
await for your urgent reply.
More blessing to you and your family.
Best regard.
Mr.Fedex Sounouvou

fishindude420
03-07-2013, 06:14 PM
You smoke yourself stupid again? Or do you normally type like an illiterate 8th-grader when criticizing others about their spelling?

I find it incredibly amusing when the "420 crew" get butt-hurt when some points them out for the walking stereotypes they are. Turn to the back of the L.A. Weekly, and you will find that pot-clinics know their customer base - no one's seen color layouts like that since Haight-Ashbury in the sixties.

YOU MAD!:) No it's just i have better things to do then to spell check my grammar on a fishing website! This isn't a job application moron i can spell as crappy as i want on here!. u must be overweight too.Seeing how your always sitting behind your computer talking nonsense on this site i can just count all those calories adding up!.keep talking **** all u want i may smoke but i'm one healthy son of a gun. Workout hard 5 days a week, my diet is perfect and i'm in the best shape of my life.I suggest you just stop jumping on posts just to hate and mind your own fkn business!nobody really gives a crap what you have to say. You snobs always gotta stick your nose up somewhere where it doesn't belong. No body likes your bullshit stories so hop off the computer and hop on the treadmill!

Skyler
03-07-2013, 06:31 PM

:Big Smile::Dancing Banana:

Ahhh, he thinks someone cares about him. Dude, weed makes you stupid, and your stupidity affects those around you. It forces the portion of society that isn't stoned to pick up your slack. Go watch Scooby Doo or something and leave the conversation to the grown ups. And with that, I leave you with a photo montage of GoGreen's week:

DAY 1:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/250/007/672.jpg

DAY 2:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5fgxpbDwR1rut2ypo1_500.jpg

DAY 3:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33241907.jpg

DAY 4:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc2jwnGzx01qhc01ao1_500.jpg

DAY 5:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24396558.jpg

DAY 6:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27427002.jpg

DAY 7:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29368265.jpg

fishindude420
03-07-2013, 06:33 PM
lmaoooooooooooooooooo! hahah

DockRat
03-07-2013, 06:41 PM
This thread is all over the place. :ROFL:

YOU MAD!:) No body likes your bullshit stories so hop off the computer and hop on the treadmill!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z9/Bleach7776/Gif/funny-gifs-my-horse-is-a-treadmill_zps3985b295.gif

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/Phoxx/junk/da1cscd.jpghttp://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm270/TeamRonMexico/police_bong_hit.jpg

HawgZWylde
03-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Dear Friend,
I am MR.FEDEX SOUNOUVOU the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department in the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB). In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$19.3m dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS KIM from Munich, Germany) who died along with his entire family on (Monday 31st July 2000) in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because this bank cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking gildings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account , 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application .I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I believe the most important thing in this transaction is faithfulness and confidentiality.Surely this transaction is legitimate,there is no risk involved,it is 100% risk free business.Also important is for you to be honest enough and not betray me eventually this fund gets into your account.

Regards to this transaction, I have worked hard for two years now trying to gather all the required information about this deceased customer after I found out that all his supposed next of kin are all dead leaving nobody behind to put claim over his left balance with this bank.

I also got into his security file jacket in this bank and got all the needed information about his account and all information his next of kin should know.Because he was a foreigner, A munich German nationality, then I started looking for a foreign partner who will help me put claim over this fund. I will forward to you all the needed information and will guide you adequately in this transaction.Good underground work has been done within the bank, I have been working hard towards the success of this transaction. Everything has been put and the transaction is 100% risk free and will be finished in less than 7 bank working days after the application is tendered to the bank as next of kin to the deceased putting claim over his 19.3m balance with the bank.

You have to also re-assure me that my own share of the funds will be safe in your hands after the succesful inheritance and transfer of this fund into your account.

If the above detailed explanation is acceptable to you i want you to inform me so that we can proceed,
If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;
Your name: ............................
Sex..................
Your country: .........................
Your phone Number: ......................
Your Tel/fax: ...........................
Your age: ...............................
Your occupation: .......................

Thank for your anticipated co-operation
await for your urgent reply.
More blessing to you and your family.
Best regard.
Mr.Fedex Sounouvou

Ahhh ha! It's you! YOU are the Nigerian who has been spamming my in-boxes on 10 separate Yahoo accounts for years trying to defraud me of my hard earned inheritance and Kush money. Watch out, I just bought a new drone, which I WAS only using to look into Quagga's windows at night. But now I'm looking for you, and I have mounted my bow on it. It's a dead ringer from 40,000 ft. You have been warned...

Skyler
03-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Watch out, I just bought a new drone, which I WAS only using to look into Quagga's windows at night. But now I'm looking for you, and I have mounted my bow on it. It's a dead ringer from 40,000 ft. You have been warned...

Bring it!

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/LRDuBroff/RemingtonDroneLoads_zpsd964821e.jpg

fishermanx14
03-07-2013, 08:23 PM
I have created a monster.....what have i done

DockRat
03-07-2013, 08:28 PM

It's OK. Just don't make fireworks while stoned. http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/NoellaBlackrose/Marijuana/thBlUntPAsz.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=717vb7kLKKk&feature=player_embedded

Marley
03-07-2013, 08:29 PM

Let's see... The first line of this post says "Time to start a new thread.....if rabbit hunting caused a problem i wonder what kind of arguments this will start..." Careful what you ask for!

fishermanx14
03-07-2013, 08:29 PM
It's OK. Just don't make fireworks while stoned. http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/NoellaBlackrose/Marijuana/thBlUntPAsz.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=717vb7kLKKk&feature=player_embedded
hahahahahahha

Marley
03-07-2013, 08:42 PM

Start with a little bit hotter fire than you would for pork butt. Jam a spit of the same wood you're using for smoke between the ribs in two places along the belly cavity, each long enough to spread the rib cage and expose the delicious, thin rib meat and back straps to the swirling smoke. I find apple wood to be the best, soaked for a couple of days in Mountain Dew Throwback. Its sweetness nicely counteracts the gamey-tasting tendencies of the cat. I like a simple mop of brown sugar, maybe a piloncillo, dissolved with a tablespoon of Kosher salt in a quart of pineapple juice and applied three times through out the four-hour session. A final baste of any commercial, tomato-based BBQ sauce just before removing the meat to a serving platter. Delicious over wild rice with garlic toast.

Skyler
03-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Start with a little bit hotter fire than you would for pork butt. Jam a spit of the same wood you're using for smoke between the ribs in two places along the belly cavity, each long enough to spread the rib cage and expose the delicious, thin rib meat and back straps to the swirling smoke. I find apple wood to be the best, soaked for a couple of days in Mountain Dew Throwback. Its sweetness nicely counteracts the gamey-tasting tendencies of the cat. I like a simple mop of brown sugar, maybe a piloncillo, dissolved with a tablespoon of Kosher salt in a quart of pineapple juice and applied three times through out the four-hour session. A final baste of any commercial, tomato-based BBQ sauce just before removing the meat to a serving platter. Delicious over wild rice with garlic toast.

Come on. Everybody knows the best recipe for cat is General Tsao's "Chicken."

Lady Quagga
03-07-2013, 11:44 PM
YOU MAD!:) No it's just i have better things to do then to spell check my grammar on a fishing website! This isn't a job application moron i can spell as crappy as i want on here!. u must be overweight too.Seeing how your always sitting behind your computer talking nonsense on this site i can just count all those calories adding up!.keep talking **** all u want i may smoke but i'm one healthy son of a gun. Workout hard 5 days a week, my diet is perfect and i'm in the best shape of my life.I suggest you just stop jumping on posts just to hate and mind your own fkn business!nobody really gives a crap what you have to say. You snobs always gotta stick your nose up somewhere where it doesn't belong. No body likes your bullshit stories so hop off the computer and hop on the treadmill!

Ah, so when it comes to a message board - a written medium - you have no problem posting like an 8th-grader in remedial English, but somehow think your PT regimen is relevant.

Or, to use your words: this isn't a job application for 24 Hour Fitness, moron.

Stalker Of Fish
03-08-2013, 01:08 PM
DarkShadow I love this quote from your post .

" Put your big girl panties on and deal with it. You can borrow some from Quagga."

When you say "big girl pantiies" you mean to tell us Quagga is a large woman ? Gotcha !:EyePop:
Are talking extra large, obese or two hippos wrestling under a blanket big?

I knew self hating transference has caused Quagga to lash out at others on this board .
I still say it is not a woman but an alter ego of yours DarkShadow or one of your boy friends out here or
someone banned perhaps?
This ill person does not have the balls to write things under their own account .

To stay on topic this post brought to you by your sponsor:

Lady Quagga
03-08-2013, 01:35 PM
DarkShadow I love this quote from your post .

" Put your big girl panties on and deal with it. You can borrow some from Quagga."

When you say "big girl pantiies" you mean to tell us Quagga is a large woman ? Gotcha !:EyePop:
Are talking extra large, obese or two hippos wrestling under a blanket big?

I knew self hating transference has caused Quagga to lash out at others on this board .
I still say it is not a woman but an alter ego of yours DarkShadow or one of your boy friends out here or
someone banned perhaps?
This ill person does not have the balls to write things under their own account .

I know you'd like to believe that I am a self-hating anything. Unfortunately for you, that is not the case.

You'd also like to believe that "Lady Quagga" for another FNN member. That is also not the case; feel free to check with the board admins to verify this.

Considering you tried to pass yourself off as STRIPER HUNTER (perhaps during one of your Thorazine-induced episodes), I hardly think you are in a credible position to make accusations against anyone on this forum.

gogreeenz4
03-08-2013, 01:38 PM
I know you'd like to believe that I am a self-hating anything. Unfortunately for you, that is not the case.

You'd also like to believe that "Lady Quagga" for another FNN member. That is also not the case; feel free to check with the board admins to verify this.

Considering you tried to pass yourself off as STRIPER HUNTER (perhaps during one of your Thorazine-induced episodes), I hardly think you are in a credible position to make accusations against anyone on this forum.

enough already ladyqueef you and bat man ( darkdueche) need to go down to your cave and shut the f**k up already!! get swallowing :Big Smile:

where you at dueche shadow youve been oftly quite since i told you i dont need queefs pantie i have your wifes!! did i hurt you feelings :(

Lady Quagga
03-08-2013, 01:46 PM
enough already ladyqueef you and bat man ( darkdueche) need to go down to your cave and shut the f**k up already!! get swallowing :Big Smile:

where you at dueche shadow youve been oftly quite since i told you i dont need queefs pantie i have your wifes!! did i hurt you feelings :(

You still seem quite fascinated with the carnal activities of others - did you endure many episodes of abuse in your childhood?

gogreeenz4
03-08-2013, 01:49 PM
You still seem quite fascinated with the carnal activities of others - did you endure many episodes of abuse in your childhood?

so much!! i had nightmares of fat old drunks that would sit on fishing forums knocking everyones opinions!! it was terrifing:Shocked: almost as scary as darkdueches wife naked!! almost as scary as actually seeing you fishing and getting off your ***

I must say im sooo proud of you ladyq you stand your ground somewhat decent with out your boyfriend behind you...his feelings were hurthe is eating his pain in twinkies at the moment but im sure he will be back soon and bat man and robin will be in full force agian stoping crimes like bait selling and opinoins..

you girls arent even fun to argue with anymore im bummed

City Dad
03-08-2013, 01:53 PM
There is nothing better than twisting up a fat one and spinning yarns about days gone by....

....of course, I will need to claw through all this paperwork before I can head home and relax.

(not my best, so I'd give advantage: CD)

If I said I didin't enjoy blazin' up a bowl of cat fur once in a while I'd be lion.

Lady Quagga
03-08-2013, 01:55 PM
so much!! i had nightmares of fat old drunks that would sit on fishing forums knocking everyones opinions!! it was terrifing:Shocked: almost as scary as darkdueches wife naked!! almost as scary as actually seeing you fishing and getting off your ***

I can't help you with the images you've created in your own mind, likely brought on by some sort of repressed sexual desire you have. Perhaps you should have Stalker of Fish share is anti-psychotics with you....

gogreeenz4
03-08-2013, 01:58 PM
thats a great idea!!! is that what your and darkdueche do??? seems to work great for your girls you two are so cuute

:Dancing Banana::Big Smile:

City Dad
03-08-2013, 03:04 PM
I always paws for a cool angora smoke.

Stalker Of Fish
03-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Quagga,

Oh please you have a long history of acting out on this board . The Admins. would not know who you really are .
Anyone can use a proxy server or etc. to create a fake account . You don't go fishing with the Admins. or anyone
else out here . You don't even post about fishing . Your sole existence is to talk smack hiding behind a keyboard.
Pretending to be the smartest person out here, expert on all topics .

Just about everyone knows you are not right in the head. You try and transfer your psychosis on anyone and everyone
who opposes your B.S.
You are a large bellied person with an even larger mental illness . Untwist those large panties your wearing and go take
your huge derriere fishing somewhere I don't frequent .

This quote says everything about why you are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

"I fish all the time. I just don't feel the need to share my experiences with a bunch of strangers..."

Yet you join a fishing board where people who fish come to talk about fishing?

City Dad
03-08-2013, 03:20 PM
A cat hair blunt can be mauvelous

etucker1959
03-08-2013, 03:54 PM

I must say im sooo proud of you ladyq you stand your ground somewhat decent with out your boyfriend behind you...his feelings were hurthe is eating his pain in twinkies at the moment but im sure he will be back soon and bat man and robin will be in full force agian stoping crimes like bait selling and opinoins..

you girls arent even fun to argue with anymore im bummed

I told myself to stay out of these pointless arguments, but I am sooooo bored at work today I'll take my best shot. I just love it when these newbees join a forum and don't have a clue who their talking about. When Greengooz tries to insult DS wife, you can tell he is so new that he never read DS fish report at Vail Lake. First of all DS is not married, however he has one fine girlfriend. A little too fine for him. lol My GF is better looking then me also, so DS remember I'm just kidding about your looks. So Greengooz if your going to talk trash about old ladies, let's see a picture of yours. We have all seen pictures of DS fine GF, now let's see yours if you dare.

City Dad
03-08-2013, 04:43 PM
man, someone really needs to meowlow out.

Lady Quagga
03-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Quagga,

Oh please you have a long history of acting out on this board . The Admins. would not know who you really are .
Anyone can use a proxy server or etc. to create a fake account . You don't go fishing with the Admins. or anyone
else out here . You don't even post about fishing . Your sole existence is to talk smack hiding behind a keyboard.
Pretending to be the smartest person out here, expert on all topics .

Just about everyone knows you are not right in the head. You try and transfer your psychosis on anyone and everyone
who opposes your B.S.
You are a large bellied person with an even larger mental illness . Untwist those large panties your wearing and go take
your huge derriere fishing somewhere I don't frequent .

This quote says everything about why you are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

"I fish all the time. I just don't feel the need to share my experiences with a bunch of strangers..."

Yet you join a fishing board where people who fish come to talk about fishing?

1. I invite the admins to reach out to me at any time to verify that this is not an alt account.

2. I do in fact fish with other individuals on this board, and they would gladly verify that if I asked them to. I will not place them in that position.

3. This is a forum in which anglers can reach out to other anglers. There is nothing which states we must make our fishing experiences public.

4. I have previously posted on the risks that come with participating on a message forum. I accept them.

5. If anyone has displayed mental instability, it's you. Spouting off your equivalent of, "NO I'M NOT, YOU ARE!" doesn't change the fact that you've demonstrated some pretty unstable emotional tendencies. And I'm not the only one who has pointed it out.

gokuguy
03-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Although this thread has been hi-jacked, I'll still chime in my 2 cents.

I think most people have so many misconceptions about marijuana it's not even funny. Anyone remember that propoganda movie, "Reefer Madness"? When I hear people knocking marijuana, lots of times it's like they're describing a mixture of meth, coke, LSD, shrooms, pcp, and heroin! Marijuana was outlawed IN PART because of special interest groups such as tobacco/alcohol, even though Hemp had many uses. Just look at it this way: Why is Marijuana STILL a Schedule 1 drug? While speed and cocaine are labeled as a schedule 2 drug? And look at the schedule 3 list...Ketamine is on there. Really? Special K?! Yea it has a medicinal use for...........CATS. Sadly, it's all about politics and money in this country (well, I guess this entire world for that matter).

People underestimate the power of propoganda and the media. Case and point : Germany in WWII.

To each his own is what I've always said. I just can't stand when someone who's never even smoked weed or knows anything about it just automatically labels someone who smokes pot as a "druggie". I know many successful people who smoke pot, and also many unsuccessful people that smoke as well. On the flip side, I know many successful people who DON'T smoke weed, and many unsuccessful people who DONT smoke weed. It's all based on the individual in question.

What if I had a really low alcohol tolerance level and went on a total rampage every time I drank two beers. Would you label everyone who drank as a monster?

BUT, I guess this IS the internet and it's anonymity encourages ignorance, stupidity, and even hatred (Read the last 2 pages of this thread).

On a final note, if I had to pick, and I HAD to be SOBER, I would rather be around a bunch of people high as hell on weed over a group of people piss drunk. Just my personal opinion. ANd at the end of the day, it's just that. Opinion.

Drink a Beer, Smoke a joint, do some Yoga. Whatever. To each his own. (just don't be a jackass)

Lady Quagga
03-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Although this thread has been hi-jacked, I'll still chime in my 2 cents.

I think most people have so many misconceptions about marijuana it's not even funny. Anyone remember that propoganda movie, "Reefer Madness"? When I hear people knocking marijuana, lots of times it's like they're describing a mixture of meth, coke, LSD, shrooms, pcp, and heroin! Marijuana was outlawed IN PART because of special interest groups such as tobacco/alcohol, even though Hemp had many uses. Just look at it this way: Why is Marijuana STILL a Schedule 1 drug? While speed and cocaine are labeled as a schedule 2 drug? And look at the schedule 3 list...Ketamine is on there. Really? Special K?! Yea it has a medicinal use for...........CATS. Sadly, it's all about politics and money in this country (well, I guess this entire world for that matter).

People underestimate the power of propoganda and the media. Case and point : Germany in WWII.

To each his own is what I've always said. I just can't stand when someone who's never even smoked weed or knows anything about it just automatically labels someone who smokes pot as a "druggie". I know many successful people who smoke pot, and also many unsuccessful people that smoke as well. On the flip side, I know many successful people who DON'T smoke weed, and many unsuccessful people who DONT smoke weed. It's all based on the individual in question.

What if I had a really low alcohol tolerance level and went on a total rampage every time I drank two beers. Would you label everyone who drank as a monster?

BUT, I guess this IS the internet and it's anonymity encourages ignorance, stupidity, and even hatred (Read the last 2 pages of this thread).

On a final note, if I had to pick, and I HAD to be SOBER, I would rather be around a bunch of people high as hell on weed over a group of people piss drunk. Just my personal opinion. ANd at the end of the day, it's just that. Opinion.

Drink a Beer, Smoke a joint, do some Yoga. Whatever. To each his own. (just don't be a jackass)

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

gamekiller
03-09-2013, 05:18 AM
I told myself to stay out of these pointless arguments, but I am sooooo bored at work today I'll take my best shot. I just love it when these newbees join a forum and don't have a clue who their talking about. When Greengooz tries to insult DS wife, you can tell he is so new that he never read DS fish report at Vail Lake. First of all DS is not married, however he has one fine girlfriend. A little too fine for him. lol My GF is better looking then me also, so DS remember I'm just kidding about your looks. So Greengooz if your going to talk trash about old ladies, let's see a picture of yours. We have all seen pictures of DS fine GF, now let's see yours if you dare.39516

You should have thought of something productive to say instead of creeping on creep mode. You're why i don't post up picks of my gal! I hope you and d/s are at least friends....

etucker1959
03-09-2013, 07:44 AM

You should have thought of something productive to say instead of creeping on creep mode. You're why i don't post up picks of my gal! I hope you and d/s are at least friends....

This comming from the village idiot, who doesn't see I was trying to open the flood gates for people to insert pictures of all kinds of beautiful women.

Stalker Of Fish
03-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Etucker1959,
I like the way you talk buddy! More beautiful women would be a nice addition to any thread .
Open those flood gates let the Glory Hole of the Dam drain and flood us with the beauty of womankind!!!!

Gokuguy,
I am with you on your last post Stoners are easier to be around than drunks pissed or not.

I would not hunt or shoot with either Stoners or Drinkers though as I have seen bad results from both groups.
Guns should be handled by people with sober minds to reduce the possibility of accidents . We have enough
of those already.

smokehound
03-10-2013, 05:35 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabaceae

This is the Marijuana Thread, not the "Display your unwarranted sense of self-importance thread".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid

Did it ever occur to some of you that cannabis has spawned a new form of culture in people? You can hate on random people for loving counter-culture, but all it does is reveal your own intolerance.

...Rabbits.

City Dad
03-11-2013, 12:04 PM
This is the Marijuana Thread, not the "Display your unwarranted sense of self-importance thread".

Hey, hey, hey, smoke... hold on! Some of us need to know what the smarter people of this board think about stuff so that we can be smarter too!

Professors, please don't ever stop the condescending... I mean, contentious dissemination of you immense knowledge and profound wisdom! It is greatly appreciated!!!

Stalker Of Fish
03-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Hey, hey, hey, smoke... hold on! Some of us need to know what the smarter people of this board think about stuff so that we can be smarter too!

Professors, please don't ever stop the condescending... I mean, contentious dissemination of you immense knowledge and profound wisdom! It is greatly appreciated!!!
Yes City Dad how could we ever get by without your spell checking and and post corrections . Your Pee Wee Herman
inspired injections of humor to our threads and post are stellar indeed .

City Dad
03-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Yes City Dad how could we ever get by without your spell checking and and post corrections . Your Pee Wee Herman
inspired injections of humor to our threads and post are stellar indeed .

That's what I keep saying, but the mods won't give me my own section!