PDA

View Full Version : Corona 2/24 had a blast...

fishnbear
02-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Blast of wind, wind, and more wind. Got on the water at 8:30 got off the water by 9:30. Got way too windy for my liking. White caps were breaking over the bow of my tube. Tried fishing from shore for a little bit while waiting for the wind to die down, but the wind kept coming. Saw a couple baskets on shore with trout in them but didn't see any lightning, I guess the bite was good earlier in the morning.Oh well, first skunk of the season. I shall return...

Fishbones
02-24-2013, 01:15 PM
thanks for the report, wind seemed to be everywhere yesterday, best spots i fished @"aqueduct" was hiding behind mountains away from the wind.
Keep at em and stay persistent.. you'll get them without a doubt... u fish the jig or worm?

aftahour
02-24-2013, 06:43 PM
thnx for the report.guess ill wait a few days to let the winds calm.

fishnbear
02-25-2013, 08:02 AM
thanks for the report, wind seemed to be everywhere yesterday, best spots i fished @"aqueduct" was hiding behind mountains away from the wind.
Keep at em and stay persistent.. you'll get them without a doubt... u fish the jig or worm?

Power mouse on one rod and jigging with the other rod. Didn't really fish that long and ended going to bass pro shops where I caught a new Ci4 reel :EyePop:

Poxy Boggards
02-25-2013, 01:47 PM
I was all loaded up on Saturday night ready to go to Corona on Sunday, went inside and looked up the weather and decided to catch up on some sleep instead when I saw the forecasted high winds. Damn Wind!

FKNChristopH
02-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Lol same! Btw Wes! Clear your inbox