PDA

View Full Version : Did they have a trout plant at Pyramid this week?

DMS
02-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Just wondering???

cutbait
02-22-2013, 09:34 PM
Pyramid staff has been given a gag order not to divulge any stocking information.

You can thank the cry babies

Not only have they permanently run off the socal biologist but now they have forced the silence of a pretty good thing with the stocking updates from the mid..

" but dangit it just wasnt fair"....

Nice job dickweeds

Bassfan
02-22-2013, 09:38 PM
Hi Dan, I called the phone number for DFW this week because I had trouble getting the info from the website and the recording said they did stock Pyramid this week. I think they said Tuesday.
After the last stocking I went on the following Saturday and didn't see any near the dock like I saw in previous stockings. I will be there tomorrow again to give it a try before striper hunting.
I met you on the dock last Saturday afternoon and enjoyed your report. (I had the Crestliner with Robert and his son)
Hoping for a good day tomorrow. See you there. Jim

DMS
02-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Cutbait,
I agree... I never heard so much whining about how many trout were, or were not planted at this lake and that. We are lucky to have any. And I don't even see it listed on DFW (or DFG) website. I think Pyramid has a non-DFW/G source for some of the stocks.
I'm going to head out tomorrow for some chance to hook the fish that were or were not stocked. Two species last week, maybe I can add some trout for a trifecta.

DMS
02-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Hey Bassfan Jim,
OK, that will be cool. Nice meeting you last week. Your boat looks like TroutOnly's! I'm going to probably try the trout first too. Hopefully I will have a good report for tomorrow night as I really like my reports to have no mammals! (especially striped mammals)

fishingboysdad
02-22-2013, 10:08 PM
They most likely got stocked on Tuesday.the same day castaic got stocked...that Sucks if they have some sort of gag order.even the dfg(dfw) site didn't say they were stocked.

TroutOnly
02-23-2013, 08:55 AM
castaic and the mid get different trout,castaic gets the super dink striper chum models and the mid gets a nicer grade ,the dwr gets the mid there fish,the jerkwads ruined the deal yet again,,,,,,,,,,,,,

seal
02-23-2013, 09:12 AM
Not sure how to respond here, do I call Cutbait a name and TO? Is that the proper etiquette?

Jerkwads and dickweeds that care about their local fishing holes, proud jerkwad and dickweed here!

TroutOnly
02-23-2013, 09:48 AM
i dont know about the biologist deal , but i do know about the crybabies and what they caused there actions caused the management not to put the info up on this site ,now you will have to try to find it on the goverments sites good luck with that accurate info. they usally will say the week of not the day of ,the biggest offenders of the crying are the guys throwing swimbaits they demand to know exactly when the stocks are so they can run to the lake and throw for the stripers................and yes seal they are being jerkwads,,,,,,,they caused the info black out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

seal
02-23-2013, 10:15 AM
i dont know about the biologist deal , but i do know about the crybabies and what they caused there actions caused the management not to put the info up on this site ,now you will have to try to find it on the goverments sites good luck with that accurate info. they usally will say the week of not the day of ,the biggest offenders of the crying are the guys throwing swimbaits they demand to know exactly when the stocks are so they can run to the lake and throw for the stripers................and yes seal they are being jerkwads,,,,,,,they caused the info black out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I know a couple of the jerkwads you speak of, I feel very lucky to call them friends. I'm a little shocked that you and Cutbait seem to take the side of the DFW on this one. I can tell you that there is little need to know what day the trout plants are going to occur but most of us would like to know if the trout plants occurred (after the fact) and also the poundage and the reason for that is we do not trust the numbers or some of the decision making that is occurring at the management level of the DFW. If there was transaprency and the numbers were published after the fact there would be no outcry for information. That is the reason why both AB7 has passed and SB1148 hopefully will be (although some don't agree with 1148 altogether). I believe it also calls for verification of stocking totals because the numbers that were required under AB7 have not been met.

There is some missplaced assumptions about why some of us are concerned with the stocking program. I can guarantee you that I could give a rats backside if I know what day a trout plant is going to occur, I'm there most everyday so it's kind of hard not to be aware of it within a day or 2 of the event and being that I'm actually a bit of a loner I will not be hanging out at the stocking locations for the most part, you can find me just about anywhere on the lake at any given time, I like to move around.

It's funny that a few individuals that care about the health of not just one lake (DVL) and make those concerns known are now being labeled "dickwads and jerkweeds" sorry that's "jerkwads and dickweeds" oops.

cutbait
02-23-2013, 11:55 AM
The info shut down from Pyramid is the direct result of the crying over numbers..

Now your unhappy with your plants and because your cryin about it with others my lake has a gag order.

So yeah you are directly responsible for this..

So you say your not a stocking chaser, and I believe you.. why exactly are you so worried about the striper candy bars anyway?

Just to feed silverwoods Apex predators for your trophy hunting?

quix
02-23-2013, 12:02 PM
I was there on Thursday and the sign posted said that it was stocked on the 19th. The amount was obviously not disclosed. Tried all sorts of things for stripers with nothing to show for it. Even trout like swim bait.

fishinarteest
02-23-2013, 01:04 PM
I know a couple of the jerkwads you speak of, I feel very lucky to call them friends. I'm a little shocked that you and Cutbait seem to take the side of the DFW on this one. I can tell you that there is little need to know what day the trout plants are going to occur but most of us would like to know if the trout plants occurred (after the fact) and also the poundage and the reason for that is we do not trust the numbers or some of the decision making that is occurring at the management level of the DFW. If there was transaprency and the numbers were published after the fact there would be no outcry for information. That is the reason why both AB7 has passed and SB1148 hopefully will be (although some don't agree with 1148 altogether). I believe it also calls for verification of stocking totals because the numbers that were required under AB7 have not been met.

There is some missplaced assumptions about why some of us are concerned with the stocking program. I can guarantee you that I could give a rats backside if I know what day a trout plant is going to occur, I'm there most everyday so it's kind of hard not to be aware of it within a day or 2 of the event and being that I'm actually a bit of a loner I will not be hanging out at the stocking locations for the most part, you can find me just about anywhere on the lake at any given time, I like to move around.

It's funny that a few individuals that care about the health of not just one lake (DVL) and make those concerns known are now being labeled "dickwads and jerkweeds" sorry that's "jerkwads and dickweeds" oops.

I don't know seal, though i do applaud you guys for wanting answers, forcing the issue i do believe is reason for why everyone is tightlipped now on the stockings. Of course i will refrain from calling you a "jerkwad or dickweed"(because thats just plain unnecessary). Either way it doesn't affect me because I don't chase trout at the mid, nor do i rely on there stocking to chase stripers. Does it help when i know there stocked, heck yea, but I've been fishing this place my whole life and though i don't know it as well as Troutonly or Cutbait. i do know it well enough to where stocker trout info is of LITTLE concern to me. Notice I said little concern as opposed to no concern

fishinarteest
02-23-2013, 01:07 PM
The info shut down from Pyramid is the direct result of the crying over numbers..

Now your unhappy with your plants and because your cryin about it with others my lake has a gag order.

So yeah you are directly responsible for this..

So you say your not a stocking chaser, and I believe you.. why exactly are you so worried about the striper candy bars anyway?

Just to feed silverwoods Apex predators for your trophy hunting?

If I may, cutbait you don't seem to be too big of a fan of stocked trout anyway. So why do you seem to take personally the results of peoples "whining" about stocked trout, to the point where you call them "dickweeds" This is not a shot at you or anything, im just curious.

dk4885
02-23-2013, 01:28 PM
Trout, lmao

trail blazer
02-23-2013, 02:35 PM
SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,I new nothing of this drama till now,,,,,,,,,so i did some checking and here,s what i think ,,<if anybody cares>lol

The lake staff cant give stocking info here on fnn anymore,,,,,,,,The reason why has already been mention,d on this thread,,,

THIS IS STUPID!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Totally with you cutbait!,,,,,,,,,,Freekin crybabys always wreck it for those who thought it was great that the NEW LAKE STAFF was so proactive here on fnn with as much curent info as possible,,,,,,,,,,,,

now,,,,THEY CANT!,,,,,,,,,,,Anybody can give any so call,d legitimate reason for this and i say its just JARGON!

As far as im concern,d evrybody that is responcible for this is off there freekin rocker!

jmo

trail blazer

dk4885
02-23-2013, 03:05 PM
i dont get all the drama that comes with hatchery raised trout, not just at this lake. does this mean that most of fnn fisherman pack it up in the summer because if the truck dont bring fish they cant catch fish in a lake.

i love the summer time drama, BOILS

trail blazer
02-23-2013, 04:52 PM
i dont get all the drama that comes with hatchery raised trout, not just at this lake. does this mean that most of fnn fisherman pack it up in the summer becouse if the truck dont bring fish they cant catch fish in a lake.

i love the summer time drama, BOILS

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at least the dfg dont get in our buisness when it comes to BOILS,,,,,Yes there are TONS a whinners with advice and sugestions for the masses,,,,,,,,,,,but thats to be expected lol

some things never change.

TRAIL BLAZER

seal
02-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Good bye and good luck.

irondog433
02-23-2013, 08:16 PM
castaic and the mid get different trout,castaic gets the super dink striper chum models and the mid gets a nicer grade ,the dwr gets the mid there fish,the jerkwads ruined the deal yet again,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I got your jerkwad hanging you no skill having troller

cutbait
02-23-2013, 08:24 PM
I got your jerkwad hanging you no skill having troller

Another 1st post blast from scared alias

Yet again proves himself a jerkwad

irondog433
02-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Scared alias right this scared BASS FISHERMAN/swimbaiter has black Ranger gold pinstripe silver motor come say hi anytime

dk4885
02-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Scared alias right this scared BASS FISHERMAN/swimbaiter has black Ranger gold pinstripe silver motor come say hi anytime

this is why i will kill all bass

fishinarteest
02-24-2013, 12:46 AM
this is why i will kill all bass

Yep..............

Fishbones
02-24-2013, 08:31 AM
plus they taste delicious,,,,,lol

Fishbones
02-24-2013, 08:32 AM
silver motor?... 3.slow?

TroutOnly
02-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Only one problem youre lmb is not a bass its a sunfish or what some of us call the dreaded greencarp,,,,,and im sorry pal i am multi dimensional in fishing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just got past the greencarp a long time ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
02-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Only one problem youre lmb is not a bass its a sunfish or what some of us call the dreaded greencarp,,,,,and im sorry pal i am multi dimensional in fishing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just got past the greencarp a long time ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back in our childhood right?

Firsts its weened off teet
Then kindergarten
Then realizing LMB are basically bluegill
Then 1st grade..

Well for us quick learners right Bob? Some of us ( not to mention names) still actually target them and spend thousands of dollars in tournaments and gear and silver bass boats... but they're "special needs" fisherman..

irondog433
02-24-2013, 11:36 AM
When I grow up I want to be just like you guys,bass killing lake rakers that think your cool amung yourselves

cutbait
02-24-2013, 11:46 AM
When I grow up I want to be just like you guys,bass killing lake rakers that think your cool amung yourselves
But we dont have silver bass boats. Those guys are the coolest!

irondog433
02-24-2013, 12:11 PM

No let me downgrade to a 12 ft. Aluminum boat and 10 sets of outriggers off the back forget everything I've learned in the last 20 years of hardcore real fishing and taking your money in tourneys,oh that's right you don't have the skills to slap your money down on that lake raker.Race you to the next boil don't forget to pull up you outriggers, and bail out the water so you go faster.

cutbait
02-24-2013, 12:21 PM
See you are the coolest!

Forget about all that growing up nonsense

Fishbones
02-24-2013, 12:56 PM
Race you to the next boil don't forget to pull up you outriggers, and bail out the water so you go faster.

hahahaha,...... there called Downriggers, and the "water" is dead largemouth bass blood..

irondog433
02-24-2013, 02:10 PM
hahahaha,...... there called Downriggers, and the "water" is dead largemouth bass blood..

Whatever spelling error,lake raking is about as cool as killing bass believe me you rakers are the minority on that one,oh ya I'm welding up some rod holers that stick in the ground perfect for all your guys level of fishing hahaha.not really a joke it's true

irondog433
02-24-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm spreading the word about bass killers I know everyone

DMS
02-24-2013, 04:27 PM
What are you talking about? Lake rakers? Welding rod holers? Spreading the word about bass killers?

TroutOnly
02-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Carpboy first he plays with his worm all day then he jerks then theres his wad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fishbones
02-24-2013, 06:09 PM
its a welded wad thou....

cutbait
02-24-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm spreading the word about bass killers I know everyone

Don't just stop at spreading the word.

Show them a video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAJo1IX9NxA

CAPT'N
02-24-2013, 06:34 PM
There is nothing wrong with fishing LMB, but the only reason to throw LMB back is cause they taste horrible.

Cutbait, is there a secret to making those things edible ?

Capt'n

Fishbones
02-24-2013, 06:37 PM
There is nothing wrong with fishing LMB, but the only reason to throw LMB back is cause they taste horrible.

Capt'n

beer battered....but the babies taste better, like little green cheetos

cutbait
02-24-2013, 06:38 PM

Capt'n

Lots of Beer!

cutbait
02-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Lake raking how to vid made two days before Christmas..

Keep in mind all fish did not survive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0AQtCrHXFk

irondog433
02-24-2013, 06:50 PM
I'll bite my tongue and go to bed that's the most talented thing I've ever seen sorry guys

fishinarteest
02-24-2013, 06:58 PM

Dude if i had a silver bass boat, i'd forget fishing striper, and go strictly to bass. Never mind that stripers get bigger, fight harder, and taste better than lmb. As well as the fact that stripers don't bring a bunch of a-holes in bass boats claiming to own the lake and that there oversized sunfish is more important than all the other fish in the lake.

cutbait
02-24-2013, 06:59 PM
I'll bite my tongue and go to bed that's the most talented thing I've ever seen sorry guys

Dont be sorry man,,, it was a blast.

Us Striper guys are sarcastic S.O.B.'s.. we love to work up the LMB guys.

You do realize we don't actually keel the LMB's right?

Fishbones
02-24-2013, 07:20 PM
of coarse not, we just cut their caudal fin off and release them

irondog433
02-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Dont be sorry man,,, it was a blast.

Us Striper guys are sarcastic S.O.B.'s.. we love to work up the LMB guys.

You do realize we don't actually keel the LMB's right?

Cut bait I'll send you some pics of stripes when I get compter savy like you guys you'll see what's up. I don't remember seeing you striper guys back in the mid to late 90s chasing striper boils when a 12 was a dink not one of you cause I was everyday on my not so shiny bass boat back then.

irondog433
02-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Fishbones you couldn't compete with a pimple on my ars KID in striper fishing same with you fishinartoast

cutbait
02-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Cut bait I'll send you some pics of stripes when I get compter savy like you guys you'll see what's up. I don't remember seeing you striper guys back in the mid to late 90s chasing striper boils when a 12 was a dink not one of you cause I was everyday on my not so shiny bass boat back then.
Well in the mid 90 to late 90's I was in high school sooo?

I only wish those stripers were that size still.

You sound like an old striper guy deep down to me?

Why did you go soft and fish lmb tourneys? Age?

trail blazer
02-24-2013, 08:07 PM

Nor do i remember seeing you when 1 out of 20 fish in the duct was over 15lbs in the 80,s,///And most of the duct was illegal to fish!

OR at the mid in the 80,s and 90,s<before the power plant was install,d>trolling BIGMACS for the avg DD striper,,,,,,BUT im sure you were there just as i was.,,,actually im just sure that i was!

SO,,,,,,,,,,,Whats your point?,,,,,,,,ooooooooo And a 12 has never been a dink on the west coast bud,,,at any time or on any west coast lake,,,and THATS A FACT!

Fishbones
02-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Fishbones you couldn't compete with a pimple on my ars KID in striper fishing same with you fishinartoast

haha, must have hit a nerve with those LMB jokes, its guys like you that keep me laughing...
so serious & always upset over a little green fish..lol thought you were going to bed...
i mastered LMB fishing when i was a kid, then i grew up..Try fishing Legg Lake and then talk to me.. a pimple you say....haaaa....

fishinarteest
02-24-2013, 08:27 PM

fishinartoast? Oh wow man, you got me. Your insults are so potent i think i will go my kill myself. Curse you irondog and your clever wordplay:Rolls Eyes:.

trail blazer
02-24-2013, 08:28 PM
hay ironpup,,,,,,,,,,,How bout vindicating yourself a little with a report,,lol,,,,,,,MABY A PIC OF YOUR BOAT,,,,NOTTTTTTTTTT!!,

Maby il reconise you from the 90,s,,,,,,,,,,,,OR MABY A LOT MORE RECENTLY,,lol

O YAAAA ,,Cant work a computer to load pics,,LOL,,,,,,,,

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

irondog433
02-24-2013, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=trail blazer;658059]Nor do i remember seeing you when 1 out of 20 fish in the duct was over 15lbs in the 80,s,///And most of the duct was illegal to fish!

OR at the mid in the 80,s and 90,s<before the power plant was install,d>trolling BIGMACS for the avg DD striper,,,,,,BUT im sure you were there just as i was.,,,actually im just sure that i was!

SO,,,,,,,,,,,Whats your point?,,,,,,,,ooooooooo And a 12 has never been a dink on the west coast bud,,,at any time or on any west coast lake,,,and THATS I only claim fact I wasn't there I was in my back yard Castaic lake Pyramid like I said wasn't at the duct nor did I care at that time especially back then,still didn't see you back then cause it was usually more than three or for boats chasin . Fishbones Legg lake really that's your claim I'm done wasting my time with you. legg lake now I can't sleep from laughing so hard.

trail blazer
02-24-2013, 08:53 PM
Here,s a quicl lesson on going to bed irondod,,,,,,,,GOODNIGHT

Fishbones
02-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Fishbones Legg lake really that's your claim I'm done wasting my time with you. legg lake now I can't sleep from laughing so hard.

Ever been? prob in the top10 hardest places to catch a lmb in socal..

you can catch lmb @ castaic or the mid on dine's..lmfao... soo hard....

"SWIMBAIT" I THROW IT OUT & WIND IT UP, ohh so much skill "SWIMBAIT".

Castaic's like fishing a trout pond, compared to Legg Lake... this place takes skill..

dk4885
02-25-2013, 08:52 AM

STRIPERFEST, STRIPERBOWL, see you there

irondog433
02-26-2013, 06:07 PM
Well in the mid 90 to late 90's I was in high school sooo?

I only wish those stripers were that size still.

You sound like an old striper guy deep down to me?

Why did you go soft and fish lmb tourneys? Age?

Aaaahhhhh ok I'm back,37 dude my names Ray I'm a union ironworker nothin soft at work or on the water if you say anything about my trade come to my job site and say it,now back to fishing lmb I've talked to people that know you and quite frankly we have very different styles of fishing,and I think your styles a little soft dude,I like to turn the handle 95 percent of the time or do what it takes to catch fish I'm not as multidimensional trolling my A-rig lets me be,I don't fish bait ,only for sharks my circle of friends would shun me for life I did that.Oh ya workin off an iPhone can't do the pics fn pisses me off.you couldn't hang with me dude or my homies.you guys have never won a tourney or placed for a check so that says so much there,I know all that s. t is just luck and fishin soft right c'mon dude .And catching toad stripers is easy cast twitch wind reel whatever and then blam toad.why do I need 400 pics of 12 to 15 lb stripes why got enough though.over and out for good but I will send some pics someday.Wingnut that dude can fish and his homies much respect for those guy handling the surf .

trail blazer
02-26-2013, 06:15 PM
union hu,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im a ironworker,,lol,,,,,,,,,,A RIG???Who trolls a A RIG your a pup,,,,,,,,,,no doubt now!you know nothing abought c,bait or stripers.

GREEN CARP NEWBY!,,At best

cutbait
02-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Aaaahhhhh ok I'm back,37 dude my names Ray I'm a union ironworker nothin soft at work or on the water if you say anything about my trade come to my job site and say it,now back to fishing lmb I've talked to people that know you and quite frankly we have very different styles of fishing,and I think your styles a little soft dude,I like to turn the handle 95 percent of the time or do what it takes to catch fish I'm not as multidimensional trolling my A-rig lets me be,I don't fish bait ,only for sharks my circle of friends would shun me for life I did that.Oh ya workin off an iPhone can't do the pics fn pisses me off.you couldn't hang with me dude or my homies.you guys have never won a tourney or placed for a check so that says so much there,I know all that s. t is just luck and fishin soft right c'mon dude .And catching toad stripers is easy cast twitch wind reel whatever and then blam toad.why do I need 400 pics of 12 to 15 lb stripes why got enough though.over and out for good but I will send some pics someday.Wingnut that dude can fish and his homies much respect for those guy handling the surf .

Thanks for doing the homework on me.. Says a bunch about your infatuation of me IMHO...

I did the bass tourney thing. Won some. Castaic infact was the last I won.

I just graduated from the wet paper bag fightin, spending thousands to fish tourney, drop shot thang.

BTW, your job sucks.. wheres your site?

trail blazer
02-26-2013, 06:40 PM
Heres mine tindog

IRONWORKER,,,,,,,,Priceless

cutbait
02-26-2013, 06:41 PM
Heres mine tindog

IRONWORKER,,,,,,,,Priceless

Ironworker so tough they fish for Green Carp!..

LOL... real tough guys

cutbait
02-26-2013, 06:43 PM
I don't know,, I googled irondog and ironworker and this came up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iutg-WDhsyM

fishinarteest
02-26-2013, 06:51 PM

Your right i never fished a tourney. Mainly because its not fun competing for overgrown bluegill. Those lmb tourneys are almost as bad as trout derbies smh. If catching toad stripers is so easy, go to the mid right now and catch your limit on em. Its easy right, hit the duct and catch you a "toad". haha don't hate on striper fishing because its too hard for you lol. as for lmb i catch them every now and again.....when i'm fishing stocked trout with my little nephew. hahaha, and even then they get thrown back with the small trout.

irondog433
02-26-2013, 06:52 PM
union hu,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im a ironworker,,lol,,,,,,,,,,A RIG???Who trolls a A RIG your a pup,,,,,,,,,,no doubt now!you know nothing abought c,bait or stripers.

GREEN CARP NEWBY!,,At best

Well let's fish a tourney and see whose a pup u-rig a-rig who gives a f. K we could go for a year at this s. t you and your bud slap ur money down.are you a 150 hand or your just talking s. t . Anyways got a box of plaques may not win but I'll beat you guys fishin soft and pup style

cutbait
02-26-2013, 07:38 PM
Ok heres the deal Irondawg...

You're certainly a tougher, more experienced, accomplished, vastly superior angler than TB and I could ever be. Dream of actually...

We have nothin to prove to you or your homies who also are all of the above.

May I suggest you take a deep breath, relax and realize all of which I said is true. YOU are the ALPHA DOG!

You win! TB and I don't have to prove to ourselves we are better than you are, we concede...

If it would please you, we could make a plaque or something signifying your LMB dominance over two mere baitnwait, lake raking striper heads for your "box"...

trail blazer
02-26-2013, 08:40 PM
yup,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You win ,,,,,,,,,,,,i concede

BAKO BOYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OUT!

harlanx1
02-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Wow CB you were right thats some funny ****. Those tourney guys really are full of themselves. The fact that lmbs are even called a game fish is a joke. A fifteen pounder would get drug all over the lake backward if you tied it to a five pound striper. Use 60lb braid to catch a fish that has the worst fighting abilities of almost any fish in fresh water. I am pretty sure that I could whip any lmb on earth with 6lb test. And hard to catch they will hit almost anything. I even heard that trailblazer can catch them with a 6"dildo. hahaha

Fishbones
02-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Kiddie pole & a chunk of sardine.lol

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0297-1.jpg

TroutOnly
02-28-2013, 07:42 PM
Fishbones you lmb slayer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nolivebait4bass
03-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Dickweed checking in for duty SIR!