02-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Hey all
hudd 68 specials
1 rof 12 Rainbow
2 rof 5 Rainbows
1 rof 12 Green back Shad
1 rof 5 Black back shad
1 rof 5 brown back hitch

6 inch juvenille hudd deluxe with gil mods..

pm me with offers..

i also have
Sufix 832 20 lb Braid
Seaguar AbrazX 4 lb Fluro

Lady Quagga
02-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Post edited.

FKNChristopH
02-20-2013, 11:42 PM
Bump for a legit seller, yes I know they're 19.99 MSRP but they're alsoo never in stock.

*shakkaaa*

gogreeenz4
02-21-2013, 08:33 AM
thanks chris good meeting you my man..gotta get on the water soon!! did you toss that silent killer yet??

gogreeenz4
02-21-2013, 01:47 PM

two rof 5 bows
one rof 12 bow
one rof 12 green back
i will post picture of Hitch, brown back tonight

gogreeenz4
02-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Also willing to trade any color for a 68 albino..

kaneo
02-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Bump for a legit seller, yes I know they're 19.99 MSRP but they're alsoo never in stock.

*shakkaaa* you can get them any time they go on sale ! get on early enough you can buy as many colors and rof you want for $19.95... not rocket science here... just need to know how to get them and when ! i would never pay more than $25 tyd for one... but im all stocked up !! same with the 8" hudds and the weedless hudds... when ken decides to make a run of baits, they go up on the website for the subscribers... simple.. no need to buy them for $30 or $40 on e-bay... pay the real price !! be smart.. and i think darkshadow has contributed to this site a lot, and is a good man... he probably has more fishing knowledge, and has been fishing longer than you have been alive, so i would not bag on him... he is just pointing out a good info to help people from getting gouged on the hudds.. good luck on your sale !

bman90278
02-22-2013, 04:10 AM
you can get them any time they go on sale ! get on early enough you can buy as many colors and rof you want for $19.95... not rocket science here... just need to know how to get them and when ! i would never pay more than $25 tyd for one... but im all stocked up !! same with the 8" hudds and the weedless hudds... when ken decides to make a run of baits, they go up on the website for the subscribers... simple.. no need to buy them for $30 or $40 on e-bay... pay the real price !! be smart.. and i think darkshadow has contributed to this site a lot, and is a good man... he probably has more fishing knowledge, and has been fishing longer than you have been alive, so i would not bag on him... he is just pointing out a good info to help people from getting gouged on the hudds.. good luck on your sale !
True, but sometimes u end up losing the last of a certain bait, and u don't want to wait for the next sale, or maybe u just don't want to wait. Either way, obviously some people don't mind paying higher sometimes. As far a DS, I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but he certainly needs to chill out . He should have PM'd the OP of this thread or PM'd the others if he wasn't wanting to stir things up.

-b

BabyKiller
02-22-2013, 09:55 AM
In this free selling society, supply an demand dictate the price. The general fishing community benefits buying even at a high price because they are willing to pay.

Second part on my support is
Price flexibility. Think about buying a 20 ounce bottle of coke a a gas station. Those are 1.50 each. You can easily buy a 64 ounce 2 liter at a grocery store for $1. The person paying more is doing it out of convenience.

Anyone selling Huddleston limited edition items is fulfilling a niche market of people who are willing to pay to have a bait ASAP.

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 09:59 AM
Look my problem is an add is ment for add purposes not people opinions.. you got any opinoin start a thread dont put it on my add...and yeah your right hudd puts them on sale every blue moon well that blue passed and who knows when it will be back. I didnt get my 68's from hudd i got them in bulk from a private seller!i bought in bulk so i would not have to pay 40 per bait.. I am selling the ones i dont want at the price i paid. SO KEEP OPINIONS AND ASSUMPTIONS OFF MY ADD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I PAID OR WHERE I GOT MY BAITS DONT ACT LIKE YOU DO.

I dont care how long he has been on this forum that is not an excuse to blow up my add he could of pm'd me or better yet met up with me and handled this face to face i would love to have a talk like men. but he would rather handle it like teenage girl over social media..

Well said Babykiller and Bman your the man.

I paid $30 + shipping for each bait. im asking $35 for one or $60 for two..

kaneo
02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
ken has had at least 4 runs of the 68's in the last 6 months... and he just had a run of the 8" weedless too... he makes them much more than people think.. and how do you lose your swimbaits ? you fishing them on lite line ? i have NEVER lost a hudd or any other swimbait... and you got ripped for $30 ea and shipping... maybe you should get on board and buy them straight from huddleston... then you can really make a profit on the hudds !! and i will post on any post i want... i find them all over the place for $25 tyd... that is a fair price !!

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 11:28 AM
ken has had at least 4 runs of the 68's in the last 6 months... and he just had a run of the 8" weedless too... he makes them much more than people think.. and how do you lose your swimbaits ? you fishing them on lite line ? i have NEVER lost a hudd or any other swimbait... and you got ripped for $30 ea and shipping... maybe you should get on board and buy them straight from huddleston... then you can really make a profit on the hudds !! and i will post on any post i want... i find them all over the place for $25 tyd... that is a fair price !!

this is the problem with..NO RESPECT AT ALL..WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??i tell you who you are your just a punk whose opinoin dont mean jack so get over yourself and keep your comments off my add unless you want to buy a bait if not please leave my post alone.. Sorry not evenone is a pro like you and loses a swimbait every so often..maybe you should teach a clinic like a day with punk i mean pro..

If i ask for your opinoin great otherwise mind your own business.. i aint after profit im after getting what i paid for them back.

Why do people care what people sell and buy products at if they have no intention to buy or sell them i just do not get it..

lazyfisherman
02-22-2013, 11:36 AM
I was not going to reply, but Kaneo seems to know everything. In the last six months, Ken has had 2 sales on the 68 special and one for the 8 inch weedless. People are paying 40 for a 68 special on Swimbait forums and you get on this guys case for selling for 30?

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 11:58 AM
I was not going to reply, but Kaneo seems to know everything. In the last six months, Ken has had 2 sales on the 68 special and one for the 8 inch weedless. People are paying 40 for a 68 special on Swimbait forums and you get on this guys case for selling for 30?

He is a typically know it all..we all know a person like him and chances are you dont like um and dont want to hear there b.s. becuase they are wrong 98 % time like now or they are just plain annoying... I see posts everyday of baits that have huge mark up (3:16,Baitsmith) but i have never left a comment becuase it is not my business and i have no business commenting becuase i am nt going to buy the bait..

My question is where can you even find hudd 68 specials right now?? ebay 40 bucks a pop! so i give people the chance to save ten bucks per bait..

Kaneo For Presidnet!!! His vast knowledge would save our country..Vote Kaneo :LOL:

lazyfisherman
02-22-2013, 01:00 PM
Good luck with your sale. I'm still waiting for the ones I ordered in the last sale. Plus, if you were to order just one from Huddleston, its 7.50 for shipping. So total would be 27.50 if you only order 1.

ghost2uu
02-22-2013, 01:09 PM
this is the problem with..NO RESPECT AT ALL..WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??i tell you who you are your just a punk whose opinoin dont mean jack so get over yourself and keep your comments off my add unless you want to buy a bait if not please leave my post alone.. Sorry not evenone is a pro like you and loses a swimbait every so often..maybe you should teach a clinic like a day with punk i mean pro..

If i ask for your opinoin great otherwise mind your own business.. i aint after profit im after getting what i paid for them back.

Why do people care what people sell and buy products at if they have no intention to buy or sell them i just do not get it..

Easy guy no need to be a d!ck while gouging the members on this board. People might be tired of D-bags like you that snatch up as many baits as they can on a release just to try to screw people a couple weeks later. By the way there are 11 hudd 68 baits on Ebay right now that are under $10.00 so you aren't doing anyone a favor. Prick.

Lady Quagga
02-22-2013, 01:18 PM
He is a typically know it all..we all know a person like him and chances are you dont like um and dont want to hear there b.s. becuase they are wrong 98 % time like now or they are just plain annoying... I see posts everyday of baits that have huge mark up (3:16,Baitsmith) but i have never left a comment becuase it is not my business and i have no business commenting becuase i am nt going to buy the bait..

My question is where can you even find hudd 68 specials right now?? ebay 40 bucks a pop! so i give people the chance to save ten bucks per bait..

Kaneo For Presidnet!!! His vast knowledge would save our country..Vote Kaneo :LOL:

GG, do you have a card?

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 01:19 PM
Easy guy no need to be a d!ck while gouging the members on this board. People might be tired of D-bags like you that snatch up as many baits as they can on a release just to try to screw people a couple weeks later. By the way there are 11 hudd 68 baits on Ebay right now that are under $10.00 so you aren't doing anyone a favor. Prick.

gotta love when a member says easy dont need to be d!ck but then in the same post is a d!ck Himself hahahaha classic.. and Hey D!ck those arent done yet come at me when the bidding is over and done with hahahahahah you should run with kaneo as his VP..

Hey everyone there is 4 deps slide swimmer butch browns on ebay right now for $17.00 so they must be worth that right ( the people selling them at 200 are ripping us off they are $17 on ebay right now) even though the auction has 8 days left..your such a moron bro i feel bad for you

How many times do i have to say it i did not get my baits from hudd i got them from a private party. i am not screwing anyone just trying to get my money back .. and even if i did get them from hudd a member mention he is still waiting for his baits from hudds last sale and if thats the case how would i have mine and pictures??? and oh gee whiz my 68 is 8 bucks more then thru hudd i am screwing the world big time!!!!

Practice what you preach Prick. :Big Grin:

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 01:25 PM
GG, do you have a card?

I sure do

Douche Defender
Bhud b

Call me for all your douche defending needs.. Specialize in know it all douche, Doucheshadows, Prickacrits and Just all around People that need to mind there own business.. I have a special running right now give me call!!

Lady Quagga
02-22-2013, 01:34 PM
Well now, you opened yourself up.

Threadlock eminent.

nolivebait4bass
02-22-2013, 01:39 PM
I sure do

Douche Defender
Bhud b

Call me for all your douche defending needs.. Specialize in know it all douche, Doucheshadows, Prickacrits and Just all around People that need to mind there own business.. I have a special running right now give me call!!

*** I've got just one question for you: Are you mad bro?

nolivebait4bass
02-22-2013, 01:40 PM
PS... thanks for trying to screw us all.

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Well now, you opened yourself up.

Threadlock eminent.

Spot on :Big Grin:

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 01:43 PM
*** I've got just one question for you: Are you mad bro?

come on g be orginal!! sad you can be creative just have to use others things to attempt to be funny...

Your welcome Bud have a great weekend..Hoping my screwing didnt hurt your little fragile self :)

nolivebait4bass
02-22-2013, 01:45 PM
come on g be orginal!! sad you can be creative just have to use others things to attempt to be funny...

Your welcome Bud have a great weekend..Hoping my screwing didnt hurt your little fragile self :)

*** I'd just pick up a hat like yours if I wanted laughs

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 01:47 PM
*** I'd just pick up a hat like yours if I wanted laughs

That might be your only option to get laughs bahahahahahahaha :LOL:

seal
02-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Yea I prefer to be warned before I get screwed, that's all we're trying to do warn the FNN community before you do um dry!

nolivebait4bass
02-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Well, that and if I actually showed off 1.25 pound largemouth, while wearing said hat. it matches your shirt well.

ghost2uu
02-22-2013, 01:49 PM
gotta love when a member says easy dont need to be d!ck but then in the same post is a d!ck Himself hahahaha classic.. and Hey D!ck those arent done yet come at me when the bidding is over and done with hahahahahah you should run with kaneo as his VP..

Hey everyone there is 4 deps slide swimmer butch browns on ebay right now for $17.00 so they must be worth that right ( the people selling them at 200 are ripping us off they are $17 on ebay right now) even though the auction has 8 days left..your such a moron bro i feel bad for you

How many times do i have to say it i did not get my baits from hudd i got them from a private party. i am not screwing anyone just trying to get my money back .. and even if i did get them from hudd a member mention he is still waiting for his baits from hudds last sale and if thats the case how would i have mine and pictures??? and oh gee whiz my 68 is 8 bucks more then thru hudd i am screwing the world big time!!!!

Practice what you preach Prick. :Big Grin:

Actually there are zero slide swimmers at that price. So keep lying just like you are probably lying about buying them second hand. They were such a deal at 35.00 each you bought a dozen of them? Yeah Right.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=deps+slide+swimmer&_osacat=0&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=deps+slide+swimmer+250&_sacat=0&_from=R40

nolivebait4bass
02-22-2013, 01:52 PM
just don't be mad gogurt

ghost2uu
02-22-2013, 01:53 PM
By the way anyone trying to sell a slide swimmer for 200.00 or more I put in the same class as a person that sells 35.00 hudd 68's. Just a bait buying booger that is trying to screw over other guys.

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Well, that and if I actually showed off 1.25 pound largemouth, while wearing said hat. it matches your shirt well.

you should think about getting off this forum every once and awhile to learn to spell. while wearing said hat. Your right i should just get a lame hat and turn it backwards and claim some 5 pound fish with my bitchn strike king glasses on.. my style is all wrong i nneed your help so i dont get hassled by the fashion police agian on a fishing forum... your so stylish i need your help!!!

Keep it coming boys your making work fun :LOL:

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 01:55 PM
By the way anyone trying to sell a slide swimmer for 200.00 or more I put in the same class as a person that sells 35.00 hudd 68's. Just a bait buying booger that is trying to screw over other guys.

Go gurt really that is what you got?? how bout gogay or something come on man!! you really need my hat you aint gonna get a laughs otherwise..
its called supply and demand you ever get gas bro???

nolivebait4bass
02-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Don't worry, I'll call the fashion police on you. You need help, not only with your style but your attitude Mr. Belushi.

nolivebait4bass
02-22-2013, 01:59 PM
Go gurt really that is what you got?? how bout gogay or something come on man!! you really need my hat you aint gonna get a laughs otherwise..
its called supply and demand you ever get gas bro???

I'm not your bro... bro

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 02:02 PM
ill be mad once your actually make me! seems i have nothing to worry about with your lame comebacks and terriable spelling!! nolaughs4bass

nolivebait4bass
02-22-2013, 02:03 PM
ill be mad once your actually make me! seems i have nothing to worry about with your lame comebacks and terriable spelling!! nolaughs4bass

I'm not lame YOUR lame. Haha get it YOUR!

gogreeenz4
02-22-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm not lame YOUR lame. Haha get it YOUR!

:LOL::LOL: dude YOUR Hilirous get it YOUR! bahahaha i feel bad for you at this point bud im sorry for being so mean your to funny like rosie o'dennell funny come to think of your two would be a great day time talk show..she could make horrible jokes and you do the Fashion bits with horrible jokes kinda like hers..

hey,,,, you mad bro bahahahahahahahaha :Big Grin:

nolivebait4bass
02-22-2013, 02:13 PM
:LOL::LOL: dude YOUR Hilirous get it YOUR! bahahaha i feel bad for you at this point bud im sorry for being so mean your to funny like rosie o'dennell funny come to think of your two would be a great day time talk show..she could make horrible jokes and you do the Fashion bits with horrible jokes kinda like hers..

hey,,,, you mad bro bahahahahahahahaha :Big Grin:

GoGurt, I'm feeling the love between us. Can I borrow YOU'RE rainbow flag to fly in honor of our new-found friendship?