PDA

View Full Version : Water Skeeter pontoon?

Socal Bassman
09-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Does anyone know anything about Water Skeeter's pontoons? One in particular is their Freedom model. Any info. about this model or their crafts would be greatly appreciated. Just found what I think would be a pretty good deal but I don't know.

Z-TUNAKILLER
09-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Hey now, SB how old is it, i don't see any info on that model on WS web-site?

did you check out that toon, i PM you about ?

Z

FISH ON !

Socal Bassman
09-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Yeah, I called the # but no answer. Also sent an email and now waiting for a reply. Same goes with the contact you PM'd me too.

I can't find info on the Freedom on the WS website either. The owner never told me how old it is. All was said is that it has never been used and comes complete with MK 30lb. thrust trolling motor.

Z-TUNAKILLER
09-07-2007, 11:55 AM
OK, sounds GOOD , i would also ask what the frame is steel , SS or aluminum, whats the weight cap. and also how it was stored, NIB in a hot garage doesn't make it a good deal, ask away?

Z

FISH ON !

Socal Bassman
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks Z, never thought about how it was stored. I'll ask that on my next email to the seller. Although I still haven't found any info about it other than it came out two years ago, I did find a pic of one looks like.

http://bluehuntercatfishing.com/images/tmp2/Freedom.JPG

Ronira
09-07-2007, 12:45 PM
If that boat is in good condition it might be a good buy. The design looks like something a guy could work with.

Z-TUNAKILLER
09-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Hey SB, that toon looks like a .......WS Back Cast ?

Z

FISH ON !