PDA

View Full Version : A Beautiful Day on the BASS TAXI!!!

HelicopterJohn
02-19-2013, 01:24 AM
Woke up at 0400 and headed out with my old lady out to DVL this morning. Met up with Ken at 0600, right on time, as usual, launched the bass taxi, and had the wonderful pleasure of fishing with him for a few hours today! Saw some decent sized bass cruising in about 10 foot of water! Unfortunately no love for me today. Threw everything I had, but no luck! I think my game was off today! Docked up for a bathroom break, as I'm walking along the dock I hear "excuse me, can you get my lure off the dock"? To my surprise, it's Ben (Ben0606) at it again! He had some luck, but then again he knows what he's doing! Lol

If you guys are ever looking for a boat rental, and want to fish on the best with the best, contact Ken Mackillop with the Bass Taxi! Super competitive rates, and seriously one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet out on the water! Super knowledgeable, and knows this lake, along with Vail, Skinner, and Perris like the back of his hand! The guy spends 95% of the year on these lakes fishing them! Get a hold of him at (951) 551-0005!!! He's on time, curtious, and will help you with anything on the water! I vouch for him, you will not be disappointed!!!!

That's all for now!! Tight lines! -HelicopterJohn

Yot_bird
02-19-2013, 07:18 AM
I like Ken he's a great guy and he's knows DVL. I talked to him yesterday to see if I could rent the boat from him this Saturday. What was your guys total fish count?

C&R Bassin
02-19-2013, 04:09 PM
What was your guys total fish count?

Come on Man, READ THE POST.

Unfortunately no love for me today. Threw everything I had, but no luck! I think my game was off today!

What is up with the board lately?

HelicopterJohn
02-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Come on Man, READ THE POST.

What is up with the board lately?

Man I have noooo idea! People are getting meaner on here too

ichthus
02-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Hello,
Sorry you didn't catch any fish Helicopterjohn. :Sad: Say, I notice that there were two others on the boat with you. Did ken or 'Your old Lady' catch any fish? If so, what was your guys total fish count? Thanks and better luck next time...:Big Grin:

Yot_bird
02-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Hello,
Sorry you didn't catch any fish Helicopterjohn. :Sad: Say, I notice that there were two others on the boat with you. Did ken or 'Your old Lady' catch any fish? If so, what was your guys total fish count? Thanks and better luck next time...:Big Grin:

What he said. I have faith that ken caught a fish. In my post guys is plural meaning more than just you....

HelicopterJohn
02-19-2013, 08:36 PM
What he said. I have faith that ken caught a fish. In my post guys is plural meaning more than just you....

Nah, my chick didn't even fish lol. She's content enough watching me do what I love! What a keeper huh? And ken got picked up once. But nada for the day!

Yot_bird
02-19-2013, 08:42 PM
Well any day fishing is better than any at work.

HuskerRod
02-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Fishing sure is tough right now for most. Im sure some of the guys "Really in the know" are having some success. With the Bassmaster Classic coming up this weekend in Oklahoma Im curious to see how those "boys" do it. They are expecting temps in the high 30's the first day with water temps in the low to mid 40's. That's consoderably colder then water temps here. Having some snpw and rain mixed in should make it more interesting. would like to see what they use and how they use it in such tough conditions.