PDA

View Full Version : Feb 18th report

ben0606
02-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Boat is down for maintenance but got an invite from mike to join him on his boat. Got on the water around 0830 and had a good time catching some lmb. Nothing big but still nice fishing. Wind was light and grew a bit as the day went on. Fish are looking good especially in the belly. Healthy fish and I think a few might have had some eggs. Forgot it was a holiday as the crowd was good sized. We had a double hook up to bench the skunk ha ha good times.

Mike thanks again for the hook up, very nice boat. John good seeing ya again.

Lure: 3 inch senkos/4 inch robo worms curly tail md
Drop shot/Texas rig
8 lb fluro/4 lb fluro
25-35 ft deep

I gotta feeling its only a matter of time until it just goes off. Got a short video but it won't upload.......?

HelicopterJohn
02-19-2013, 01:12 AM
Boat is down for maintenance but got an invite from mike to join him on his boat. Got on the water around 0830 and had a good time catching some lmb. Nothing big but still nice fishing. Wind was light and grew a bit as the day went on. Fish are looking good especially in the belly. Healthy fish and I think a few might have had some eggs. Forgot it was a holiday as the crowd was good sized. We had a double hook up to bench the skunk ha ha good times.

Mike thanks again for the hook up, very nice boat. John good seeing ya again.

Lure: 3 inch senkos/4 inch robo worms curly tail md
Drop shot/Texas rig
8 lb fluro/4 lb fluro
25-35 ft deep

I gotta feeling its only a matter of time until it just goes off. Got a short video but it won't upload.......?

Good seein ya too buddy!!! Nice lookin fish there! I went all day throwing everything I had, to no avail :( you should take me on your rig just to untangle your lures! Lol

uh60christensen
02-23-2013, 08:05 AM
Thanks Ben, it was great fishing with you and really enjoyed it. I think it's only a matter of time before they start moving shallow. Let me know the next time you want to head out and search for some fatties!