PDA

View Full Version : Gonna Shore it Tomorrow, help??

bassoholic
02-17-2013, 06:29 PM
Haven't been to DVL in about 6 months, my bud and I are gonna walk the shore for a while tomorrow. Anyone have the latest 411?? We have everything, including swimbaits. Just like to limit the tackle if we are going to walk for miles............I'll have a trout rod I will be taking as well if I get bored. We appreciate any feedback anyone has or you can PM me as well. Thanks in advance!!

bassoholic
02-18-2013, 12:28 AM
82 views and not one response......no wonder I don't post on here anymore. Thanks for the help!

Ifishtoolittle
02-18-2013, 01:12 AM
Dude. If you post just like that no one will offer you any assistance. First off, you posted in the DVL REPORTS sections and not the freshwater gen. discussion section. And, secondly, the later section is where you are supposed to post threads like this.

BTW, for future purposes, you should post your threads a few days in advance for others to stumble across it. I don't think every person here will browse through every section of the forum looking for threads to respond to. If I had info on DVL I'd help you out, but after your last post I'd think twice about it.

I hope someone helps you out. All the best.

bassoholic
02-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Dude. If you post just like that no one will offer you any assistance. First off, you posted in the DVL REPORTS sections and not the freshwater gen. discussion section. And, secondly, the later section is where you are supposed to post threads like this.

BTW, for future purposes, you should post your threads a few days in advance for others to stumble across it. I don't think every person here will browse through every section of the forum looking for threads to respond to. If I had info on DVL I'd help you out, but after your last post I'd think twice about it.

I hope someone helps you out. All the best.

I appreciate the response. Obviously if I knew about the trip I would have posted a few days earlier. It was a last moment thing. The whole point is 80 something people looked at it and not a peep out of them. Doesn't matter bro, don't need help. Not sure why I asked....just excited I guess. Thanks anyway

Ifishtoolittle
02-18-2013, 10:07 PM
I appreciate the response. Obviously if I knew about the trip I would have posted a few days earlier. It was a last moment thing. The whole point is 80 something people looked at it and not a peep out of them. Doesn't matter bro, don't need help. Not sure why I asked....just excited I guess. Thanks anyway

Ah the dreaded last minute trips. Been there. I definitely feel your pain.

I definitely understand why you were ticked off about the 80 something views and no posts. It happens a little too much now on the forum and it sucks! So how did you do on your outing>

October
02-19-2013, 03:31 PM
i feel it was a stripe. Big, fat, black and white ones....

bassoholic
02-19-2013, 06:26 PM
i feel it was a stripe. Big, fat, black and white ones....

lol.......yeah, me get skunked at DVL? :Rolls Eyes:

October
02-19-2013, 06:44 PM
sooo no? you didnt get skunked?

bassoholic
02-21-2013, 05:23 PM
sooo no? you didnt get skunked?

I don't think I've ever been skunked at DVL in 10 years (knock on wood)........I can always mange a fish or two under the toughest conditions, shore or boat.

goseango
02-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Wanna be moderators FAIL again......

Forum: Diamond Valley Lake Report

Reports and information for fishing Diamond Valley Lake.
"The Jewel of Southern California"