PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Clark 2/16

reelgurlzfish
02-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Skunked..... Well caught a turtle on a snag and caught a leaf with eggs.... Went right thru a nest. Prob pissed off somethin

I always heard stories of how RCP is good trout Fishin. Haven't had any good luck there at all.

Get harassed by some chick ranger a lot... My trips there are numbered I think LOL

Oh and saw a hooker on my way home hahahaha

Sublime-Steve
02-16-2013, 06:18 PM
LOL... nice :-) haha

smokinflies
02-17-2013, 02:32 PM
Trouting at clark is not so bad. Pulled out a nice stringer on my last visit there.

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq100/flyfishingfool/20130105_122648.jpg

reelgurlzfish
02-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Trouting at clark is not so bad. Pulled out a nice stringer on my last visit there.

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq100/flyfishingfool/20130105_122648.jpg
Nice stringer. Well I've been there several times and have only caught 1 ... Maybe next time ;)

Fysher
02-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Most lakes now a days you have to fish the day of or after the stocking to stand a chance at getting fish. They are going cheaper on the stockings lately. In the past they usually stock 200lbs but heard they are only stocking 100lbs if lucky.

reelgurlzfish
02-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Most lakes now a days you have to fish the day of or after the stocking to stand a chance at getting fish. They are going cheaper on the stockings lately. In the past they usually stock 200lbs but heard they are only stocking 100lbs if lucky.

I've actually done good at a couple other lakes 2-3 days after. I've never done good ay rcp when on a sat when I heard they stocked on a Fri. This is my first year going for trout there. Was excited. I have heard as well that the amount of the stock has dropped this year . I know our license fees and park fees haven't tho LOL

Fysher
02-19-2013, 08:15 AM
Yeah, stockings drops and fees goes up. I really don't understand what type of mathematics they using hahaha.

Back in the days, like 9 years before, I used to fish RCP and did very well. If bait fishing I'll be using a 2 foot leader (not sure if the lake change) haven't been there for years. If using artificial, I use a rebel crawfish rapala. Slow roll it, I killed them back in the days. Good luck on your next outing.

USCisbeast22
03-05-2013, 06:11 PM
How is the bass fishing there?

reelgurlzfish
03-05-2013, 06:42 PM
How is the bass fishing there?
I've only caught a small bass, but I've seen massive sized swimming the edges and have talked to manY that have pulled good ones out of there. I can't say much personally since one never targeted that species. The peeps I've talked to have had pics to prove their stories tho

etucker1959
03-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Skunked..... Well caught a turtle on a snag and caught a leaf with eggs.... Went right thru a nest. Prob pissed off somethin

I always heard stories of how RCP is good trout Fishin. Haven't had any good luck there at all.

Get harassed by some chick ranger a lot... My trips there are numbered I think LOL

Oh and saw a hooker on my way home hahahaha

Let me guess, the chick ranger harassed you about fishing with two poles. Even though you have a two rod stamp on your fishing license.

reelgurlzfish
03-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Let me guess, the chick ranger harassed you about fishing with two poles. Even though you have a two rod stamp on your fishing license.
Yes ! That has been one of her topics. I asked her to show me in writing. No response yet