PDA

View Full Version : Wanted ar 30 round rebuild kits

green weenie
02-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi, would be interested in buying or trading tackle. Let me know if you have one or more you can spare. Wes

STOPBUGGING
02-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Haha that's a hot item, look at what there going for eBay...

I have a few and its tempting not to want to post them, since everyone is over paying for them anyways...

Stalker Of Fish
02-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Hi, would be interested in buying or trading tackle. Let me know if you have one or more you can spare. Wes

For what platform I have m1/m2 kits

cutbait
02-16-2013, 11:53 AM
My buddy just bought two for 2 grand....

2 grand???

No thanks just to plink around and look cool doing it..

Ill buy 5 remingtons in multiple calibers for that....

Talking myself into a 22-250 right now just thinking about it

green weenie
02-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah mike lots of gougers out there right now. 22-250 is a great 'yote gun. Larry shoots 22mag at the dogs. Lot cheaper that way. Wes

Stalker Of Fish
02-18-2013, 11:43 AM

2 grand???

No thanks just to plink around and look cool doing it..

Ill buy 5 remingtons in multiple calibers for that....

Talking myself into a 22-250 right now just thinking about it

He is not looking for a gun of any kind . He is looking for AR type 30r Magazine rebuild kits . It's a spring, follower and some other parts to make a worn out magazine serviceable again . Since we can no longer legally purchase high capacity
magazines and have been limited to 10 round only .

If you are saying your buddy bought two complete 30 round magazines for a $1000.00 each I have to say why?
Not that I am encouraging it but you could drive to Arizona and buy them for $50.00 or less ea. depending on the quality
or find them on one of the many firearms sites and buy from a private party who will ship them to you.
You would be taking some risk if you got caught and D.O.J. or other law enforcement discerned the magazine was manufactured after the current high capacity ban . They also will see if you bought the gun after the magazine ban if so
you are in trouble because even if you legally bought magazines before the ban they can not be used with a post ban firearm . They get a lot of people at public ranges and elsewhere this way just by running the guns numbers through the purchase database .

But to pay $2000.00 for two magazines breaking the law is just CRAZY! You might as well get them out of state and save money while breaking the law.

vortec_cruiser
02-19-2013, 06:06 PM

I think he meant his buddy bought two AR-15's for 2k.
That would make a lot more sense, and also be a pretty good deal.